Looking for English speaking people in Coburg

9 posts in this topic

I have recently moved to Coburg from the US and have only been in Germany about 6 months now.  I am taking an immigration class but am finding it very difficult to pick up enough to have any kind of meaningful conversation.  I am a 34 year old female, I moved to Germany to be with my boyfriend, but it would be nice to talk to other people once and a while... Where can I find other English speaking people to hang out with??

Unfortunately I am having the Same issue, where are the English speaking people?!

I know we're in Germany but still 😄

I am a master student in Coburg university and looking for a network of English speakers as well. 

This thread has been very quiet still, here's hoping. I'm brexiting to Coburg this summer after decades in the UK and am hoping to find other English speakers and possibly some more Brexiteurs for the occasional pint & a chat. 

Finally after 4-5 months in Coburg someone answered my call 😄

when you arrive, sure we can have a chat 😅

Mohamed I'm so sorry!! My American phone had died and I never saw your first post!  Have you had much luck meeting English speakers?? I haven't 😏 where are you from?? 

And susescwester, yes definitely let he know when you are in Coburg! 

Well, that'll make 3 of us, that's almost a card game in the making :) Can't wait to get moving now and will give everyone a shout when it happens.