Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fraport Interview

6 posts in this topic

Good afternoon ,

I need some help i have interview next monday for a job in Fraport , honestly my german is not so good and i already wrote that in my CV which i sent in English language , and they received it  and accept to make an interview with me , my question is , is there any tips anyone can help me with ? is all the interview will be in german or english also ? what exactly the interview going to be ? 

Thanks so much for anyone can help 

What did you apply for? You know, it might be of interest, whether you're going to be "Head of Security" or "luggage handler"...  

3 minutes ago, franklan said:

What did you apply for? You know, it might be of interest, whether you're going to be "Head of Security" or "luggage handler"...  

I applied for Ramp agent and Ramp Handling 

As a ramp agent among other things you will have to supervise the baggage handlers if they are German you will have to communicate in that language so you will need to reach a certain level of proficiency. I applied for a similar position with Lufthansa (didn't have to take the English test) but the interview was in German and they test your ability to deal with a theoretical situation.

@OP To work there you will require security clearance - like having been a good boy for a long period (>10 years?).

Apparently thats a major stumbling block to solving Hamburg airport's lack of baggage handlers.

34 minutes ago, HEM said:

@OP To work there you will require security clearance - like having been a good boy for a long period (>10 years?).

Apparently thats a major stumbling block to solving Hamburg airport's lack of baggage handlers.

with the security clearance i dont have any problem at all , i wish i can pass with my German language which is not so perfect lol