Whitney-Events: Oktoberfest reservations 2017

4 posts in this topic

Whitney-Events has been cooperating with various tents at the Oktoberfest since 2006 and is dedicated to taking the hassle out of your visit to this world-famous beer festival.

Thanks to the owner’s good connections to the tent managers, Whitney-Events is generally able to reserve tables for groups of anywhere from eight or ten to up to fifty people, purchase the beer and food vouchers and provide you and your guests with seating in several major tents. Since 2006, Whitney-Events was able to place app. 15,000 satisfied customers in such large tents as the down-home Ochsenbraterei, the traditional Schottenhamel, the fun Schützenfestzelt, the in-spot Käfer and the new-comer, Marstall.

For groups of fewer than six people, please read the information in various topics on getting into a tent without a reservation! Under my cooperation agreement with the tent managements, reservations are only available as full tables.

The fees (covering postage, transfer fees where applicable and VAT) are modest; payment can be made via check or bank transfer. Due to the nature of my business, credit card payment is not possible under the credit card providers' Terms and Conditions. You will receive the vouchers and any wristbands by certified mail before the Fest begins, a representative from Whitney-Events will be present to meet you at your table.

Please note: Under the Oktoberfest tents' Terms and Conditions the re-sale of any table reservations and vouchers purchased through Whitney-Events, among others on such auction platforms as eBay etc., is not permitted. The reservation will become invalid; the customer does not have the right to claim damages or compensation and may be liable to criminal charges!

What are the voucher costs per person in 2017?

These vouchers costs are charged in addition to my fees. The prices for the minimum consumption per person depend on the tent’s regulations. The vouchers can be used for anything that you order from the waiting staff, you are not restricted to beer and chicken/ox. The vouchers for Ochsenbraterei, Schottenhamel and Schützenfestzelt are valid throughout the Oktoberfest, i.e. from day 1 through day 18 (exception: the voucher for the snack platter at Schützenfestzelt MUST be presented on the reservation date!).

Marstall and Käfer charge a straight price per person of €35 and €40 respectively

Ochsenbraterei €34.77 per person (plus service surcharge for the waiting staff), covering 2 beers and a helping of spit-roasted ox

Schottenhamel €43.60 per person, covering 2 beers, ½ roasted chicken and a snack platter per table

Schützenfestzelt €40.26 per person, covering 2 beers, ½ roasted chicken and a snack platter as well as a supplemental voucher worth €10

Whitney-Events

Munich, Germany

Personal message: Send a PM to Whitney-Events

This is a paid placement posting.  

After several cancellations this year the following reservations are available. The vouchers for Schottenhamel can be sent immediately after payment of my invoice, Ochsenbraterei vouchers will be available after 17 August, Schützenfestzelt vouchers after 14 August, Marstall vouchers will be delivered to me by the end of August and forwarded.

Sunday, September 17, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 8 seats located in Balkon
Sunday, September 17, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 10 seats located in Balkon
Thursday, September 21, 2017, Marstall, 12:00 PM through 5:00 PM, 10 seats located in Mittelschiff
Friday, September 22, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 8 seats located in Balkon
Saturday, September 23, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 10 seats located in Balkon
Sunday, September 24, 2017, Schützenfestzelt, 12:00 PM through 4:30 PM, 8 seats located in Galerie
Sunday, September 24, 2017, Schützenfestzelt, 12:00 PM through 4:30 PM, 8 seats located in Galerie
Sunday, October 1, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 8 seats located in Balkon
Sunday, October 1, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 10 seats located in Balkon
Sunday, October 1, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 10 seats located in Balkon
Sunday, October 1, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:00 PM, 8 seats located in Boxe
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Ochsenbraterei, 12:00 PM through 4:00 PM, 10 seats located in Galerie
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 10 seats located in Balkon
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Schottenhamel, 11:00 AM through 4:15 PM, 10 seats located in Balkon
Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Schützenfestzelt, 12:30 PM through 4:30 PM, 8 seats located in Galerie

Hello, 

I am interested in purchasing an lunch and evening reservations you may have available for Saturday September 23.  Please PM me if you have any available for Friday evening 9/21 or all day Saturday 9/23.  Thank you!