Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kronberg vs Bockenheim

3 posts in this topic

HI 

I am going to start working in Schwalbach from September and crazy in Flat searching

I have two options to choose now bet. Kronberg and Bockenheim.

Kronberg is nice, quite and closeby but takes a while to the work cause of public transportation and dont wanna buy a car

Bockenheim is busy, busy and busy but train goes directly from work and convenient

I do not have the experience living in country or suburb, as a single person I am afraid Im going to get bored

what do you think?

Hi John, you seem to lean towards Bockenheim, and I hink that would be a good choice for you, generally talking. Kronberg is a leafy, up-market suberb that is attractive especially for families, but for a single person who doesn't absolutely need quiet and green surroundings, the more urban Bockenheim is better. It's well connected and also has quiet areas - small streets that retain a village-like and parks (Grüneburgpark and Niddapark). Good luck whith settling in!

Hands down Bockenheim. Sorry I didn't see this earlier. I promise you will be happy there! Nice, lots of shops, and easy access to everything.

Kronberg is wonderful if you are as RainyDays describes (up market family).