Tilt Turn window -- how to fix video recommendation?

4 posts in this topic

Whilst holding a squirming toddler, I inadvertently opened our tilt turn window into the tilt and open position all at once. Now it won't close. With a climbing toddler, it is really important that the window not be open. I appreciate any advice on how to close the window and perhaps a link to a youtube video that demonstrates how to fix this. We are obviously new to the tilt turn mechanism. Many thanks.

I did read those suggestions but I can't get the window fully closed. The handle is in the upright tilt position. I can only wiggle the handle slightly. It is not Velux in that it only tilts in from the top or swings open from the side hinges. The brand is Regel-Air.

It would seem to me that with this type of window being so common here that someone would have posted a "how-to-fix" video somewhere. 

To make matters worse, they are building a new apartment building across from me and there is a whole construction crew and group of architects watch me struggle with the window while my toddler tries to climb everything.