Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

4,070 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Did Hamas become representative of all of Islam at about the same time Donald Trump became the de facto representative of all of Christianity? 

About the same time Israel became representative of all Jews I presume.

11 hours ago, J0ker said:

Watch the uncut clip. He was refering to MS 13 gang members. Are you and your ignoramuses defending MS 13? I wouldn't be surprised...

Btw the mainstream media was so honest here.

I'll answer this with a quote I stole from someone on Twitter...https://twitter.com/Popehat

"It's reasonable to want Trump's "animals" comment to be presented in context. It's unreasonable -- in fact, dishonest -- to suggest that context is limited to the thirty seconds before he made it. The full context is Trump. "

11 hours ago, J0ker said:

Watch the uncut clip. He was refering to MS 13 gang members. Are you and your ignoramuses defending MS 13? I wouldn't be surprised...

Btw the mainstream media was so honest here.

So, he insulted animals by comparing them with gang members? Does not seem right anyway. His usage of the insult "animal" seems he is a very sadistic animal hater. Assad is definitely a bad guy, but not an animal.

Here, humans in safari park get out of the car and trespass to the cheetah territory (it's against the rules). The cheetahs scare them, but do not injure. See this video and decide if "animal" is an appropriate insult:

2 hours ago, Keleth said:

About the same time Israel became representative of all Jews I presume.

tenor.gif

59 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Trump's vocabulary is seriously lacking. He needs to learn new words such as undesirables, non-contributors to society, etc.

But he told us, "I know words. I have the best words".  Maybe he's saving them up for a special occasion, maybe receiving The Nobel Prize.

25 minutes ago, hooperski said:

But he told us, "I know words. I have the best words".  Maybe he's saving them up for a special occasion, maybe receiving The Nobel Prize.

Or maybe for his prostitutes... ;) 

20 hours ago, yourkeau said:

So, he insulted animals by comparing them with gang members? Does not seem right anyway. His usage of the insult "animal" seems he is a very sadistic animal hater. Assad is definitely a bad guy, but not an animal.

Here, humans in safari park get out of the car and trespass to the cheetah territory (it's against the rules). The cheetahs scare them, but do not injure. See this video and decide if "animal" is an appropriate insult:

Actually I agree that calling MS-13 animals is insulting to animals. No beast should be compared to those psychopaths...

Sorry for not responding to you on the other thread but Im away. Ill get around to it.

On 5/20/2018, 8:55:06, AlexTr said:

Here's how real news looks:

Here's why this is important:

Read all the details here.

Oh Alex boy do tell is it true that good ol US of A never had a hand in influencing other countries' elections? ;)

Here's what more real news looks like:

A cooperating witness in the special counsel investigation worked for more than a year to turn a top Trump fund-raiser into an instrument of influence at the White House for the rulers of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, according to interviews and previously undisclosed documents.

Hundreds of pages of correspondence between the two men reveal an active effort to cultivate President Trump on behalf of the two oil-rich Arab monarchies, both close American allies.

Here's why it's important:

Mr. Nader’s cultivation of Mr. Broidy, laid out in documents provided to The New York Times, provides a case study in the way two Persian Gulf monarchies have sought to gain influence inside the Trump White House. Mr. Nader has been granted immunity in a deal for his cooperation with the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, according to people familiar with the matter, and his relationship with Mr. Broidy may also offer clues to the direction of that inquiry.

Mr. Nader has now been called back from abroad to provide additional testimony, one person familiar with the matter said this week. Mr. Mueller’s investigators have already asked witnesses about Mr. Nader’s contacts with top Trump administration officials and about his possible role in funneling Emirati money to Mr. Trump’s political efforts, a sign that the investigation has broadened to examine the role of foreign money in the Trump administration.

Read more details here.

Giuliani was quoted by the New York Times later on Sunday as saying that Mueller had said the investigation would wrap up by Sept. 1.

A source familiar with the probe called the Sept. 1 deadline “entirely made-up” and “another apparent effort to pressure the special counsel to hasten the end of his work.”

“He’ll wrap it up when he thinks he’s turned over every rock, and when that is will depend on how cooperative witnesses, persons of interest and maybe even some targets are, if any of those emerge, and on what new evidence he finds, not on some arbitrary, first-of-the-month deadline one of the president’s attorneys cooks up,” said the source, a U.S. official who spoke on condition of anonymity.

Yeah, Rudy's nervous.

What Trump's tax plan is really doing.

In September 2017, House Speaker Paul Ryan traveled to a Harley-Davidson plant in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, to tout the Republican tax bill, which President Trump would sign later that year. “Tax reform can put American manufacturers and American companies like Harley-Davidson on a much better footing to compete in the global economy and keep jobs here in America,” Ryan told workers and company leaders.

Four months later and 500 miles away in Kansas City, Missouri, 800 workers at a Harley-Davidson factory were told they would lose their jobs when the plant closed its doors and shifted operations to a facility in York, Pennsylvania — a net loss of 350 jobs. Workers and union representatives say they didn’t see it coming.

Just days later, the company announced a dividend increase and a stock buyback plan to repurchase 15 million of its shares, valued at about $696 million.

It’s a pattern that’s played out over and over since the tax cuts passed — companies profit, shareholders reap the benefits, and workers get left out....