Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, jeremytwo said:

With all this hatred for this man, anyone'd think you all want him assassinated...

Never in a million years. That's just wrong.

But we hate him because decent people hate liars, crooks, and con-men, and that fucker is all three and then some more

1 minute ago, silty1 said:

Never in a million years. That's just wrong.

Well I have seen a reference to Dealey Plaza here on TT. btw there have been about 18 attempts on him since he took office.

6 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Well I have seen a reference to Dealey Plaza here on TT. btw there have been about 18 attempts on him since he took office.

Sources?  zerohedge and Fox Spews don't count

15 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Google is picking up only one reference on TT to Dealey Plaza namely this one. I don't see how it would be possible to know how many assassination attempts there had been on Donald Trump. It seems unlikely that that information would be disclosed. Less unlikely that some online influencer would claim to have insider information to draw in followers, along the lines of "I know something you don't", which seems to be a popular theme on the internet.

Don't you ever ask yourself how the sources you quote obtain their supposedly gold-plated information, e.g. whether they could just be making it up? Remember that famous list of supposed child abusers that did the rounds online a few years ago - the work as it turned out of a convicted fraudster.

19 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Sources?  zerohedge and Fox Spews don't count

Who are you to dictate what everyone can read? Your sort are the tyrants against a free press. Sometimes you may have opinions you don't like.

Zero Hedge is an amalgam of many different news sources. Fox btw is now owned by globalists, and has only two decent newscasters Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. It is owned by the Murdoch brothers. Rupert Murdoch has given up power.

All US news orgs in the US - there are only six now when there used to be about 40 in the 70s. British newspapers are not free either. 

Just now, jeremytwo said:

Who are you to dictate what everyone can read? Your sort are the

Clean off the spittle, Jer.

Just looking for reliable source, as referenced by another poster just now.

4 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Don't you ever ask yourself how the sources you quote obtain their supposedly gold-plated information, e.g. whether they could just be making it up?

The guy he worships makes shit up all the time, lies about stuff you can actually point to on video, audio, print, with your own eyes.  No surprise his deluded followers do the same

4 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Google is picking up only one reference on TT to Dealey Plaza

Don't you ever ask yourself how the sources you quote obtain their supposedly gold-plated information, e.g. whether they could just be making it up? Remember that famous list of supposed child abusers that did the rounds online a few years ago - the work as it turned out of a convicted fraudster.

Google is no longer an objective free media source. They even got rid of their slogan "Don't be evil" recently. Check out Project Veritas for their exposes on big tech. Wikipedia is also a waste of time. If you wish to know "objective" facts Wiki is okay. But get onto anything debatable and they edit these constantly to slant to their agenda. 

Since Web 2.0 there has been no free press. 

12 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

Don't you ever ask yourself how the sources you quote obtain their supposedly gold-plated information, e.g. whether they could just be making it up? 

Of course you have to be discerning. However many times my sources will point directly to US rules of law. 

Hey I could be wrong on millions of things, but I believe it important to question things. 

The MSM is not covering important stories of our time truthfully. The biggest events inour time arguably were JFK and 911 which have never been resolved. The same is happening right this very minute with Epstein island. There are only a few people covering this now, namely people like Shaun Attwood (he has an awesome story in itself) and the two guys who landed on Epstein island recently.

If you don't believe Wikipedia when it says that the source of the list of names was a convicted fraudster, you can try the BBC ("Christopher Fay, 64, of Blackheath, south-east London, pleaded guilty to one count of entering into an arrangement - money laundering - and was jailed for a year."), The Telegraph or the Daily Mail  ("Social worker who accused Leon Brittan and other VIPs as being members of an alleged paedophile ring was convicted of fraud in 2011").

44 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Of course you have to be discerning. However many times my sources will point directly to US rules of law. 

Hey I could be wrong on millions of things, but I believe it important to question things. 

The MSM is not covering important stories of our time truthfully. The biggest events inour time arguably were JFK and 911 which have never been resolved. The same is happening right this very minute with Epstein island. There are only a few people covering this now, namely people like Shaun Attwood (he has an awesome story in itself) and the two guys who landed on Epstein island recently.

He appears to make money from his stories, including about time he says he spent in jail. Money motive + (if true) criminality does not make a reliable source, IMO.

https://shaunattwood.com/

56 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

If you don't believe Wikipedia when it says that the source of the list of names was a convicted fraudster, you can try the BBC 

BBC? Are you joking? The org which protected Jimmy Saville? Here's a guy who attempted to expose a huge financial fraud at the Beeb itself but they wouldn't touch it. 

21 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

He appears to make money from his stories, including about time he says he spent in jail. Money motive + (if true) criminality does not make a reliable source, IMO.

So the Beeb is a non-profit? it extracts fees so that people can be "programmed" (they call it that for a reason) i.e., spoon fed facts.

I once sat in the Gulf on a BAe base watching a Panorama "expose" about Saudi expat life. Most of us were in stitches.

46 minutes ago, silty1 said:

No. I am actually in favour of peace between Israel and the Arab world and from what I follow it is happening. The country which about to undergo the biggest change is Iran (Persia).

Okay then, if the MSM is the source of truth, how long has the Yellow Vest protest been going on in France? Do any of you even know about it?

1 hour ago, silty1 said:

But we hate him because decent people hate liars, crooks, and con-men, and that fucker is all three and then some more

Then perhaps they like serial rapists like Bill Clinton. 

19 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Okay then, if the MSM is the source of truth, how long has the Yellow Vest protest been going on in France? Do any of you even know about it?

Its been mention a few times... once by your "hate group" members.... 

Do keep up..

't'will soon be beer time... :lol:

Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

When I was doing my Masters in Latin American Law over 30 years ago, the Professor wanted us to give opinions as to what power IS.

There came definitions etc.

And then - one of my fellow students, a young Colombian , chimed in:

“ In my country, the President was once delivering his speech to a crowd on live TV.

The crowd outside were listening fervently.

Suddenly, the President was heard saying to an  aide on the balcony: “ that blonde woman down there on the right in the red blouse ( can’t remember the exact details ) - my place at 11 this evening.” “

Silty - Israel is about to go to war with Iran's proxy Hamas. There's a general in Iran they wish to take out who is causing a lot of problems. Iran is sponsoring the Houthi rebels in Yemen who I understand the Saudis are now crushing successfully. Finally it seems both Israel and Saudi are taking responsibility for their own countries instead of relying on the US constantly. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-orders-schools-businesses-shot-from-gaza-to-tel-aviv-for-1st-time-since-14/

John - what Adam Schiff is doing in Congress is as bad as what Latin American countries do.