Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

On 23/10/2019, 09:30:42, jeremytwo said:

Question for you all: Who is or rather was Donald Trump's uncle? Which famous scientist did that uncle know?

Is this the uncle he started talking about before he drifted away into Trumpspeak.

trumpuncle.jpg

2 hours ago, Metall said:

We should rename this thread to: "Trump's Presidency: J2's Next BS To Fall" ! :D

You, @Lavender Rain , @El Jeffo , and of course @SpiderPig seem to behave like spurned lovers.    Did J2 rebuff your advances?    Get over it.  

You should just start a thread dedicated to J2 instead of depriving him of attention by mentioning him almost every time you post.     :lol:

Oh dear...

https://thelapost.com/2019/10/26/federal-warrants-issued-for-kathy-griffin-deniro-streisand-for-threats-on-president/

AG Barr has ordered the issue of federal warrants for Kathy Griffen, Tom Arnold, Robert DeNiro, and Barbara Streisand for ‘Threats against the President’. The order was made after several highly publicized releases from the stars over the past couple of years.

Oh dear. Reel him in, he's taken the bait.

Follow Qanon! UNITED WE STAND

AG Barr has ordered the issue of federal warrants for Kathy Griffen, Tom Arnold, Robert DeNiro, and Barbara Streisand for ‘Threats against the President’. The order was made after several highly publicized releases from the stars over the past couple of years.

We've been "Thunderstruck" by Trump and we ain't never looking back. MAGA.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/warrants-issued-threats-trump/

Satire.

noun, the use of humour, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

Other people alleged to be of interest to the authorities include;

The Joker, Michael Moore, "Bad" Superman, Alec Baldwin, Lex Luthor, Hillary Clinton, Gollum, The Grinch and Meghan Markle.

I would like to remind everybody that he has been reporfed dead many times.

5 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Jesus is this real?

13 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Oh dear ... this is painful, I actually can't believe a grown up man who spends the whole day every day on the Internet can't understand the Internet.

The site you are quoting here is a satire site.   It is like believing that The Onion posts are real.

I always thought you were just dumb and/or a drunk, now I am starting to believe you are mentally unstable, like other TTers have insisted for a while.

Trump threatens to drop Isis fighters 'right at UK border' and leave Britain to 'have fun capturing them again'

Donald Trump has threatened to “drop” captured Isis fighters on the UK border if the government does not start repatriating them from Syrian camps.

Speaking at a press conference where he announced the death of Isis leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the US president called European nations a “tremendous disappointment”.

After thanking Russia, Turkey, Syria and Iraq for assistance in the operation, Mr Trump said he had personally pressured EU countries to take back Isis members. 

“They came from France, they came from Germany, they came from the UK. They came from a lot of countries,” he added.

“And I actually said to them, if you don’t take them, I’m going to drop them right on your border and you can have fun capturing them again.”

Trump leaves World Series game early after crowd boos and chants ‘lock him up’

Donald Trump left a baseball game early on Sunday night after he was booed by spectators and chants of “lock him up!” rang in his ears.

At the end of the third inning, video screens carried a salute to armed forces personnel that drew cheers throughout the stadium. But when the screens cut to Mr Trump and his entourage, and the loudspeakers announced their presence, the cheers morphed instantly into a massive chorus of boos and heckling.

People chanted ”Lock him up!” in some parts of the stadium. Later, fans behind home plate held a sign reading “VETERANS FOR IMPEACHMENT”. Another banner appeared during the game: “IMPEACH TRUMP!”

I agree with the military pundits who are saying that Trump gave away way too much sensitive information when he stopped reading his talking points and started expanding on the military operation itself. It took Obama 9 minutes to report the killing of Osama bin Laden. Trump took almost an hour as it turned into bragging. At the very least, his describing the final moments was nothing more than inviting a reprisal. There are still many thousands of ISIS members who will want revenge.

I'm also wondering how they did the DNA test so fast since the guy was blown up and buried in a tunnel. I suppose they got samples off of him when he was in prison.

Just my take.

Here's one article

Do you know the final score of the match between the Washington Nationals and Houston Astros, I left early.

trump shout.jpg

Plenty of boos considering he's teetotal.

1 hour ago, Wulfrun said:

This is the first time Trump has been somewhere public where his staff cannot control what "sort" of people are there.

Normally you see him at his rallies etc where everyone is a fan but this time he was in a hostile environment and he did seem genuinely shocked at the response from the crowd.I wonder if he does really believe himself and that everyone except for the Democrats love him.

Interesting as well though that he didn`t throw out the 1st pitch which is tradition.Wonder if this was a vain move as he knew he might make an arse of himself (which many do) or if his staff knew exactly the reaction his appearance on home plate would get so wisely kept him away from it.

19 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

We're ready.

Is your derangement so far along that you really think you're a part of this whatever it is you think might be happening?

What am I saying? Of course it is. Get help.

2 hours ago, fraufruit said:

I agree with the military pundits who are saying that Trump gave away way too much sensitive information when he stopped reading his talking points and started expanding on the military operation itself. It took Obama 9 minutes to report the killing of Osama bin Laden. Trump took almost an hour as it turned into bragging. At the very least, his describing the final moments was nothing more than inviting a reprisal. There are still many thousands of ISIS members who will want revenge.

I'm also wondering how they did the DNA test so fast since the guy was blown up and buried in a tunnel. I suppose they got samples off of him when he was in prison.

Just my take.

Here's one article

The author Stephen King calls him Blabbermouth Don, e.g.:

"I think even Blabbermouth Don's most fervent supporters would (if only in their hearts) agree that, boasting aside, the guy is just kinda stupid."
https://twitter.com/stephenking/status/1009748879993077760

"I think it would be nice if all the news media got together and refused to report or discuss Blabbermouth Don’s tweets for just one week. Take away the publicity hound’s oxygen. Think of the relief. Think of the QUIET"
https://twitter.com/stephenking/status/1025055299626065920