Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

LaRouche and ZeroHedge...

Image result for hahaha animated gif  

hillary clinton laughing GIF

theresa may lol GIF

Boris Johnson "look what that bloody jeremy2 lad is posting, go ahead and fancy yourselves a good laugh"

Related image

One day...you lot will realise that J² doesnt have his own opinion as that would require 2 or 3 brain cells to acheive... JohnG has done it all better... but in guatemala.. Southend or Bazil... LeonG has a friend who I think is JohnG... 

Feed the troll and  they come back..  

Sure.. someone will shout "piggie is back" "I told you so.." blah blah blah... but she has nowt better to do... 

Then the "Optomistic" one will claim its everyone elses fault and then we will get modded...

Rinse and repeat... 

LR claims to be ultra-suprerior... but still, she comes back to the shit-fest like a druggie back to the smack-house!

Then these peeps only post in "sensible threads" to detract from their previous shite!

Many folk on here want to experience the "Lime light"...  but once they get it... they realise Lime is so fucking bitter!

But carry on as you were so Ed-Bob and the local get their click bait and their rent paid!

Tatty bye!

Meanwhile, behind the circus tent -

The U.S. federal budget deficit hit $984 billion — the highest in seven years, the Treasury Department announced Friday. It’s an unprecedented amount during a growing economy, leaving little room to maneuver if the economy stumbles, experts warn.

Leaders are “ignoring trillions of dollars in shortfalls for Social Security, Medicare and other programs that many millions of Americans rely upon” amid an unsustainable sea of red ink, charged Republican Mitch Daniels, former Indiana governor and co-chair of the nonprofit, nonpartisan Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget.

“We are at a turning point ― without action now to phase in reforms over the coming years, Americans will face a much different future than the one that was promised,” Daniels said.

President Donald Trump vowed during his campaign to eliminate the deficit in eight years. But instead, his massive corporate tax cut and unchecked spending has boosted the deficit 50% while he has been in office to nearly $1 trillion. It grew $205 billion, or 26%, in the last year.

The government spent close to $380 billion in interest payments alone on its debt last year, nearly equal to its contribution to Medicaid, according to The Washington Post....

more

On 23.10.2019, 10:30:42, jeremytwo said:

Question for you all: Who is or rather was Donald Trump's uncle? Which famous scientist did that uncle know?

Question for you, J2 - who was Donald Trump's grandfather?

I'll make it easy for you - he was a brothel keeper, a pimp, a draft avoider (runs in the family!), a tax avoider, and a real estate shark!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Trump

(The people living in the village where the Trumps come from absolutely hate the family. They didn't even pay for the upkeep of the family grave.)

Oh dear...

For those not following alt-media, the rumour is that the head of ISIS has been killed or captured. For those who don't know who he is, he is number 2 in this pic with John McCain:

His demise is natch a bit embarrassing for the former administration who claimed to have supported the "moderates" in Syria. 

13 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Imminent statement from POSOTUS:

ftfy

and the piece of shit's late!

Edit: Great music choice...

2 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Oh dear...

For those not following alt-media, the rumour is that the head of ISIS has been killed or captured. For those who don't know who he is, he is number 2 in this pic with John McCain:

His demise is natch a bit embarrassing for the former administration who claimed to have supported the "moderates" in Syria. 

Hey, Nostradumbass, that picture has been miscaptioned by your rightwing asswipe website. Can you TRY for ONCE not to post ignorant bullshit?

Hey BoomBoy,

This is all dickety-boo then is it?

Lest we forget, one day before the 9/11 attacks [as well as on the morning of 9/11, the dad of the sitting President of the United States of America, George Herbert Walker Bush was meeting none other than Shafiq bin Laden, the brother of the alleged terror mastermind Osama bin Laden.

ON the day Osama bin Laden’s men attacked America, Shafiq bin Laden, described as an estranged brother of the terrorist, was at an investment conference in Washington, DC, along with two people who are close to President George Bush: his father, the first President Bush, and James Baker, the former secretary of state who masterminded the legal campaign that secured Dubya’s move to the White House. The conference was hosted by the Carlyle Group, a private equity firm that manages billions of dollars, including, at the time, some bin Laden family wealth. It also employs Messrs Bush and Baker.

In the immediate aftermath of the attacks, when no one was being allowed in or out of the United States, many members of the bin Laden family in America were spirited home to Saudi Arabia. The revival of defence spending that followed greatly increased the value of the Carlyle Group’s investments in defence companies.

Well that was handy wasn't it.

We should rename this thread to: "Trump's Presidency: J2's Next BS To Fall" ! :D

8 minutes ago, Metall said:

We should rename this thread to: "Trump's Presidency: J2's Next BS To Fall" ! :D

If you think it would help you - do go ahead. 

13 minutes ago, Metall said:

Nope. It would just acknowledge him and give him the attention - even negative - that he craves.

Besides, there are plenty of other threads that j² fails on regularly. No need to single this one out.

Last but not least, let's not forget that this thread is a kind of memorial to the person who started it.

Have I had a reply to J2 deleted ?

I replied to his post on McClain and al-Baghdadi with a snopes link and said something about his nazi friends lying about the photo.

If that has been deleted I find that a bit rich considering J2 and his history and some of the accusations and insults he is allowed to post

edit..ok just noticed that J2s post about the FBI docs has also gone,maybe mine deleted because of that.

5 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Have I had a reply to J2 deleted ?

I replied to his post on McClain and al-Baghdadi with a snopes link and said something about his nazi friends lying about the photo.

If that has been deleted I find that a bit rich considering J2 and his history and some of the accusations and insults he is allowed to post

edit..ok just noticed that J2s post about the FBI docs has also gone,maybe mine deleted because of that.

Probably damage limitation by the mods, it's not even wine-o-clock yet.