Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Trolling at its finest.

On 18/10/2019, 08:32:47, balticus said:

But maybe Trump is just trolling.

Donald J. Trump. Great and unmatched wisdom:

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand."

"You get my wife Hilary off the hook for the email scandal and you get the Supreme Court position after Ruth Bader Ginsberg leaves.". Quid pro quo. All recorded.

Question for you all: Who is or rather was Donald Trump's uncle? Which famous scientist did that uncle know?

@jeremytwo No one cares. It has no bearing on current events.  Stop parroting Qanonsense and go explain on the Germany news feed how you justify spreading that BS that helps make people like the Halle shooter.

USA has been friends with Ancient Rome for 1000s of years.   Seriously, wtf?

5 hours ago, theGman said:

"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand."

I'm guessing Trump is trying to learn a new word everyday, and has got up to "H" in the dictionary.  Wait until he discovers what "irony" means.

13 minutes ago, hooperski said:

I'm guessing Trump is trying to learn a new word everyday, and has got up to "H" in the dictionary.  Wait until he discovers what "irony" means.

Luckily "impeachment" comes before "irony".

4 hours ago, AlexTr said:

@jeremytwo No AngryTR doesn't care. 

FTFY

For the rest with a brain, check out what the person connected to DJT's uncle said:

"This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior.  The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race. 

"It is not in the shallow physical imitation of men that women will assert first their equality and later their superiority, but in the awakening of the intellect of women.

"Through countless generations, from the very beginning, the social subservience of women resulted naturally in the partial atrophy or at least the hereditary suspension of mental qualities which we now know the female sex to be endowed with no less than men.

"BUT the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose.  Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress.

"The acquisition of new fields of endeavor by women, their gradual usurpation of leadership, will dull and finally dissipate feminine sensibilities, will choke the maternal instinct, so that marriage and motherhood may become abhorrent and human civilization draw closer and closer to the perfect civilization of the bee."

May or may not happen. It was meant to happen in Dallas last week but they tried to take him out.

12 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

May or may not happen. It was meant to happen in Dallas last week but they tried to take him out.

Nostradumbass strikes again.

31 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

FTFY

For the rest with a brain, check out what the person connected to DJT's uncle said:

Not sure why a person connected to Trump's uncle would lend credence to anything.

I doubt if Nikola Tesla was connected to him anyway. You know you're quoting Nikola Tesla, right?

ETA - I correct myself. There was a connection.

Conspiracy theorists on Reddit and 4Chan have spun a bizarre theory: That the Trumps somehow had a time travel machine, and they got it from Trump’s uncle, John, who got it from Nikola Tesla. Trump really did have an uncle named John, and John Trump really did have a connection to Nikola Tesla, but that’s where that one ends.

6 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Question for you all: Who is or rather was Donald Trump's uncle? Which famous scientist did that uncle know?

He did not know Tesla.

He was one of the FBI agents who got to examine Teslas documents after his death.

Amazingly enough you mentioning Tesla and the FBI and Trump would not of course have anything to do with the Tesla death ray conspiracy at all.

Trumps uncle was apparently a genius but that does not mean Trump is too.

I mean you probably have decent human beings in your bloodline and look how that worked out for you.

5db0849313863_TrumpLynchingimpeachmentbr

The message 'apologies Meeropol' refers to Abel Meeropol, who wrote Strange Fruit. Later, Meeropol and his wife adopted the orphaned children of Ethel and Julius Rosenberg.  The Rosenbergs were executed in 1953 after being convicted of spying for the Soviet Union.

Some alt-right and conspiracy type ramblings posted by a loon that I recently found elsewhere on the web.

Listened to Ricky Gervais earlier. I think he just doesn't get the God thing. If he did his atheism would be shaken badly.

Any of you catch that "Covfefe" is Arabic? Wikipedia deleted it to make Trump look stupid! EVIL!

I won’t be signing your petition, Kennedy. I’m backing Piers Morgan — one of the few voices of sanity in a mad world.

Breaking! Little Commie Jane Fonda arrested protesting climate change in Washington 

Where's Obama? ...
There are two genders: male and female.  The idea that gender is a spectrum is irrational thinking.
Fight for America!
Jeff Zucker is a terrorist and traitor to America.
I hear that at the Trump rally in Minneapolis the Young kids, and young teenagers, male and female, were going so nuts yelling and screaming in excitement over seeing their president, that it's being compared to a Justin Bieber concert, or even a Beatles concert.
Global Cooling. Are you across it yet? Snow and Ice Increasing. Glaciers Growing . Thermosphere Contracting. Not CO2.
I used to think Piers Morgan was an arsehole but since following him on twitter I find myself agreeing with virtually everything he says ... Does this now make me an arsehole ? ... Help me I'm confused !  (YES, you're an arsehole)
Please sign this petition in support of @piersmorgan. Piers is one of the few voices of common sense in the cacophony of virtue-signalling gobbledegook that is today’s public conversation.
(FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW, MR MORGAN WAS EDITOR OF THE DAILY MIRROR WHEN IT HACKED THE MOBILE
PHONE OF MURDERED SCHOOLGIRL MILLY DOWLER)
Q is a force of nature and cannot be stopped !! We are Q...….

11 hours ago, hooperski said:

Some alt-right and conspiracy type ramblings posted by a loon that I recently found elsewhere on the web.

Are you stalking other forum members across the internet?

Could you open up a thread dedicated to your unhealthy obsession with that other member?

This is a thread for hysteria about Donald Trump, not J2.  

52 minutes ago, balticus said:

Are you stalking other forum members across the internet?

Could you open up a thread dedicated to your unhealthy obsession with that other member?

This is a thread for hysteria about Donald Trump, not J2.  

It's called trolling, and according to you and Jezza is something to be revered.

“I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

11 minutes ago, theGman said:

It's called trolling, and according to you and Jezza is something to be revered.

Go ahead and quote where i expressed reverence for trolling.   

You're hysterical.