Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Don't know if any of you noticed but there was police movement at the Vatican a few days ago. I'm not on top of it but it seems there is a move to unseat Francis.

I would lay good money on the vatican not being the next country to have a coup d'etat.

1 hour ago, tor said:

5d9da35e7e2e0_lindseygrahamimpaechment.J

oh that's Lindsey Graham -- I didn't recognize him without trump's dick in his mouth. 

Pelosi's Impeachment inquiry is non transparent and reminiscent of Nazi Germany's show trials. The tin of Peaches won't happen.

Trump accused of 26 new cases of 'unwanted sexual contact'

Donald Trump has been accused of another 26 incidents of "unwanted sexual contact" and 43 instances of inappropriate behaviour, including a claim he hid behind a tapestry to grope a woman at his Mar-a-Lago property.

The explosive allegations are featured in a new book, All the President's Women: Donald Trump and the Making of a Predator, by Barry Levine and Monique El-Faizy, the first excerpt of which has been published by Esquire magazine.

Karen Johnson spoke exclusively for the first time to Mr Levine and Ms El-Faizy about her claims of unwanted touching on the part of the president during a New Year's Eve party in the early 2000s.

“When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the pussy,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me — he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” she said.

The book’s co-authors said they conducted more than 100 interviews with women from Mr Trump’s life during the writing process. 

“When he says that thing, ‘Grab them in the pussy,’ that hits me hard because when he grabbed me and pulled me into the tapestry, that’s where he grabbed me — he grabbed me there in my front and pulled me in,” she said.

So he not only grabbed her by the privates but also pulled her by the privates and kissed and and she didn't resist or retaliate? I find that hard to believe. I suspect this story has been embellished or invented. I didn't interpret what Trump said on the bus as a literal description of his actions but as an exaggeration - like all the other exaggerations he has given ample evidence of verbally and on Twitter - designed to enhance his macho credentials and amuse the other guy.

19 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

I find that hard to believe.

Obviously, something similar has never happened to you. You are lucky.

9 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Obviously, something similar has never happened to you. You are lucky.

Yes, you're right, and I realise that I am lucky. Perhaps my perspective is skewed because of that.

28 minutes ago, Lorelei said:

she didn't resist or retaliate?

huh?  where do you get the idea she didn't?

as fruity says, it has apparently never happened to you.  I have been grabbed and groped, just about every body part, in various scenarios, and of course I resisted.  I think you underestimate how difficult it can be to get away from a person who has you in their grip, especially when they are larger/stronger than you are. 

Also it's not like they just grab the pussy or boobs - they grab other areas of your body at the same time so it's harder to get away.

30 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

huh?  where do you get the idea she didn't?

as fruity says, it has apparently never happened to you.  I have been grabbed and groped, just about every body part, in various scenarios, and of course I resisted.  I think you underestimate how difficult it can be to get away from a person who has you in their grip, especially when they are larger/stronger than you are. 

Also it's not like they just grab the pussy or boobs - they grab other areas of your body at the same time so it's harder to get away.

I assumed that she didn't resist because it isn't reported that she said so. But I take your point. I didn't think it through and might have been a bit hasty.

As for believing Rolf Harris was accused of crimes he didn't commit, I have thought that through and am quite firm on that point.

1 hour ago, Lorelei said:

Yes, you're right, and I realise that I am lucky. Perhaps my perspective is skewed because of that.

Or could it be it's hard for you to fathom someone could do something so vile to another person?

Personally, I don't have to have a  similar experience to know that this is within the possibility for someone else to experience.

The fact that Trump even said that on the Access Hollywood tape, "grab them by the pussy" makes it easier for me to believe he's quite capable of this dishonorable behavior. I didn't dismiss his comment as "locker room" speak and even it is was it's just as despicable.

1 hour ago, Lavender Rain said:

The fact that Trump even said that on the Access Hollywood tape, "grab them by the pussy" makes it easier for me to believe he's quite capable of this dishonorable behavior. 

Oh dear...

Image result for bill clinton massage

Image result for bill clinton epstein island