Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

17 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

I still have the unsolicited PM's where you were sexually harassing me too.

Similar here.

1 minute ago, Wulfrun said:

Have they been to tailors' dummy school ?

Tailors' dummies have more backbone.

19 hours ago, Janx Spirit said:

I, in my great and unmatched wisdom

I can accept the "unmatched" part, there can't be many national leaders with negative IQ...

5 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Tailors' dummies have more backbone.

I think they still have the coat-hangers in their jackets...

15 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Steve P says Trump is exactly right on the Kurds. The US gives 6bn $ to Erdogan not to invade Europe with N African refugees which would stop overnight. 

US withdrawal means Syria and Russia will take over. Turkey is stumped. Quiet alliance between Trump and Putin.

The Trump administration on Tuesday blocked a U.S. ambassador involved in orchestrating pressure on Ukraine from being deposed by House Democrats leading an impeachment inquiry. 

Gordon Sondland, President Donald Trump's ambassador to the European Union, was scheduled to appear before a trio of committees Tuesday morning to answer questions about his role in pushing Ukraine's president to open investigations aimed at former Vice President Joe Biden.

But the State Department directed him not to cooperate with the probe, according to Sondland's attorney, Robert Luskin.

"Early this morning, the U.S. Department of State directed Ambassador Gordon Sondland not to appear today for his scheduled transcribed interview before the U.S. House of Representatives Joint Committee," Luskin said.

Luskin said Sondland had agreed "to appear voluntarily ... in order to answer the committee’s questions on an expedited basis." But as a sitting sitting U.S. ambassador, he is required to follow the State Department’s directive, Luskin said. 

The chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., was scheduled to speak with reporters Tuesday morning about the surprise development. 

The State Department's decision to block Sondland from speaking to House investigators dramatically escalates the showdown between Congress and the White House over Democrats' demands for information on Trump dealings with Ukraine. 

Last week, House Democrats issued a subpoena to the White House for documents relating to the Ukraine matte, after Trump aides said the president would not cooperate with the ongoing impeachment inquiry until the full House votes to authorize it.

A wealthy former hotel magnate from Oregon, Sondland was tapped for the EU ambassador position after donating $1 million to Trump's inaugural committee.

In recent days, Sondland has emerged as a central player in the Trump administration’s efforts to pressure Ukrainian officials to open an investigation into Biden and probe a conspiracy theory about Ukraine's alleged role in the 2016 U.S. presidential election.

more here

As I have stated strongly before, and just to reiterate, if Turkey does anything that I, in my great and unmatched wisdom, consider to be off limits, I will totally destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey (I’ve done before!). They must, with Europe and others, watch over...

Here demonstrating his great and unmatched wisdom.  (He couldn't find his arse in the dark)

View image on Twitter

Maybe he's talking about a real turkey.  Perhaps j2 will enlighten us later with his great and unhinged wisdom.

20 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

Yes, you're a misogynistic pig even though you say you do a women's job so don't try to defend your women hating.  I still have the unsolicited PM's where you were sexually harassing me too.

Next you'll be saying you have some black, Muslim, and gay friends so you can't possibly be a racist. homophobic, and bigot that you are. I haven't forgotten what you said about the refugees or what you said to Tor  and your discussion with Bad Bob either, probably you've forgotten because you were inebriated at the time. 

Don't give a shit what your wife do either. Now run and tell that to the mods.

I think i've tracked down j2's Irish nephew.

17 minutes ago, hooperski said:

I think i've tracked down j2's Irish nephew.

Here's J2's favorite uncle.

And J2's first cousin.

The sad thing is, if that compilation tape was played back to Trump, he'd defend his actions and wear it as a badge of honour.

2 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Jesus fucking Christ, your posts are like monkeys shitting into their own hands and throwing it at those who pass by...

The conversation was set up to include Crowdstrike and the Server. This guy gets it.

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

The conversation was set up to include Crowdstrike and the Server. This guy gets it.

I give up trying sensible arguments with twatts like you J2

8dbf1560beed228ca3ee9f2703ab2606ae9ee5ffff1b34473b03176db59b3cee.jpg

16 hours ago, katheliz said:

Haven't any of Trump's many enablers stepped up yet to excuse this tweet as one of Trump's lovable and endearing 'jokes'?

Like this:

If anyone asks he was just kidding.                                       “If anyone asks, he was just kidding.”

Don't know if any of you noticed but there was police movement at the Vatican a few days ago. I'm not on top of it but it seems there is a move to unseat Francis. Steve Bannon - a guy I've never trusted somehow is behind it:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/madsen-plot-overthrow-pope

There are two orgs many of you may not have heard of. Opus Dei is familiar to any who have read the Da Vinci Code and SMOM which has the authority to issue its own diplo passports.