Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

 

Fuck me this is so fast moving. Thank God many of us in the Q army were briefed on all of this the last 3 years...

 

The first post ever from "Q Clearance Patriot", the person who started Q, was the 28th of October 2017.  That was in the /pol/ board because Qanon didn't exist yet.

 

But somehow J2 was briefed of all this conspiracy before the conspiracy was even born.

 

Amazing.

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Krieg said:

But somehow J2 was briefed of all this conspiracy before the conspiracy was even born.

 

Amazing.

Time flies when you have liquid lunch every day.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, theGman said:

I know we are sadly used to the unhinged comments from DJT but I do find it upsetting how he gets away with it. So the details are coming out now, and make of it what you will. But not even a week ago he was calling it a fabricated story. Declared it fake news. And declared the free press the enemy of the people (a truly worrying statement coming from the leader of a democratic nation). This level of lying is scary coming from someone at the highest level of public office.

 

I know politicians avoid questions, bend the truth, deflect attention etc. But this is new level shit. Like the hurricane stuff. It would have been so easy to just put his hands up, blame an outdated chart and move on. But no, he always doubles down, tells you the sky is green. A president shouldn't have the time on their hands to spend so long on such trivial bullshit.

 

Whatever side of the political spectrum you fall, I find it concerning that people are willing to vote for and defend the actions of someone like this.

 

Here's Trump threatening the whistleblower and those who defend him with treason charges - the penalty for which is death - in front of a gaggle of staffers. Note the polite laughter from the toadies after he alludes that they deserve to be killed.

 

 

Soon we'll read about how many Bothans, er, staffers died to bring us this information.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The attacks on the posters who think Trump is morally, cognitively, and intellectually unfit for office will increase and become more aggressive over the next weeks and months.  Having their core beliefs shown to be false will shake and shame the pro-Trump faction to their very core. This is hard stuff...like children finding out that Santa Claus isn't real and the pro-Trumpers will react as maturely.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

This is hard stuff...like finding out that Santa Claus isn't real 

 

307 pages of being wrong and yet you and Jeffo continue like gambling addicts on meth.   Always looking for some action or the next hit.   

 

Based on what has come out in the past 16 hours, i expect this cycle will fizzle out  around  Monday-Tuesday of next week.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, balticus said:

 

307 pages of being wrong and yet you and Jeffo continue like gambling addicts on meth.   Always looking for some action or the next hit.   

 

Based on what has come out in the past 16 hours, i expect this cycle will fizzle out  around  Monday-Tuesday of next week.  

 

I'll take €100 of that action. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, balticus said:

 

Qchan, Amazing Polly, et al is conspiracy nonsense.  Do yourself a favor and stop posting it.  

 

I have seriously wondered if you are an El Jeffo / AlexTr alt used to  interject this stuff into a thread to derail the conversation when he begins to look ridiculous (which is quite often).   

 

Point taken Balti. However i have other sources I can post, such as Dave at X22, who explains what is going on right now is the taking down of the global central banking system.

 

 

I was explaining this to woman this morning, that her company is audited strictly, however many even larger institutions have no oversight, especially the Federal Reserve which few realise is a private institution, and it is being slowly dismantled. 

 

I encourage anyone interested to watch this series "The Ascent of Money" by Niall Ferguson:

 

 

Slightly more respectable!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theGman said:

And declared the free press the enemy of the people (a truly worrying statement coming from the leader of a democratic nation). This level of lying is scary coming from someone at the highest level of public office.

 

 

Sorry but he is correct. This was the headline in the Washington Post:

 

Quote

Trump offered Ukrainian president Justice Dept. help in an investigation of Biden, memo shows

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/transcript-of-trumps-call-with-ukrainian-president-shows-him-offering-us-assistance-for-biden-investigation/2019/09/25/16aa36ca-df0f-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html


Now go and read the exact released memo and see if that is the actual truth. 

 

Additionally, listen from 4:00 in to  what "Liddle"* Adam Schiff says in this Youtube and compare it to the memo. He is barefaced lying.

 

 

 

*The reason why he is called "Liddle" will be revealed soon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

 

Here's Trump threatening the whistleblower and those who defend him with treason charges - the penalty for which is death - in front of a gaggle of staffers. Note the polite laughter from the toadies after he alludes that they deserve to be killed.

 

10 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

 

They certainly are. #crowdstrike #sethrich #server

 

... and J2 is calling for the killing of Democrats with his stupid right wing Seth Rich hashtag! Shame!!

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

The attacks on the posters who think Trump is morally, cognitively, and intellectually unfit for office will increase and become more aggressive over the next weeks and months.  Having their core beliefs shown to be false will shake and shame the pro-Trump faction to their very core. This is hard stuff...like children finding out that Santa Claus isn't real and the pro-Trumpers will react as maturely.

Trump haters are always the most aggressive

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, delbert said:

Trump haters are always the most aggressive

 

 

:lol::lol::lol:

 

https://lindanee.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/black-kettle.jpg

 

Oblivious (adj) unmindful, unconscious, unaware.  (usually followed by of or to)

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

 

Sorry but he is correct. This was the headline in the Washington Post:

 

 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/transcript-of-trumps-call-with-ukrainian-president-shows-him-offering-us-assistance-for-biden-investigation/2019/09/25/16aa36ca-df0f-11e9-8dc8-498eabc129a0_story.html


Now go and read the exact released memo and see if that is the actual truth. 

 

Additionally, listen from 4:00 in to  what "Liddle"* Adam Schiff says in this Youtube and compare it to the memo. He is barefaced lying.

 

 

 

*The reason why he is called "Liddle" will be revealed soon.

 

He's been banned from Aldi.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Metall said:

 

 

... and J2 is calling for the killing of Democrats with his stupid right wing Seth Rich hashtag! Shame!!

 

Oh dear Gretall, you are in need of an education. Crowdstrike is not about striking crowds:

 

 

And why "Liddle":

 

 

Many of you do not know that the original hotel referred to in the Eagles "Hotel California" is the Standard Hotel. it was not a brothel full of adult women!

 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

 

...

 

Soon we'll read about how many Bothans, er, staffers died to bring us this information.

 

Ever since the Prequels, I've wished it had been Gungan spies who died.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, CincyInDE said:

 

Ever since the Prequels, I've wished it had been Gungan spies who died.  

Meesa offended at yousa's abilityism, sa!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

 

Yes it is. Go look who the face is in the back of the hotel - Anton LaVey of the Process Church. Also Don Henley - sorry this is dark - liked his girls young, even younger than Jimmy Page:

 

https://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2017/11/blind-item-1-he-made-millions-from.html

 

The music media made it sound innocuous:

 

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1817&dat=19801212&id=gy8dAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0J4EAAAAIBAJ&pg=3938,3246504&hl=en

 

Wikipedia also makes it sound innocent:

 

Quote

Henley called paramedics to his home on November 21, 1980, where a 16-year-old girl was found naked and claiming she had overdosed on quaaludes and cocaine. She was arrested for prostitution, while a 15-year-old girl found in the house was arrested for being under the influence of drugs. He was subsequently charged for contributing to the delinquency of a minor, fined and put on probation.[75][76][77] Henley was arrested and pleaded no contest. He was fined $2,500 and put on two years' probation.[78] Chiles, who was no longer in a relationship with Henley at the time of the incident, later said, "I was shocked to hear about it. He didn't have drugs around the house. It was an accident, I'm sure." The media attention from this incident was primary among the inspirations for the solo hit, "Dirty Laundry."[74]

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

 

Point taken Balti. However i have other sources I can post, such as Dave at X22, who explains what is going on right now is the taking down of the global central banking system.

 

Either the point is not taken, or it is not completely obvious to you that "Dave at X22" is another conspiracy site.    

3 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

I was explaining this to woman this morning, that her company is audited strictly, however many even larger institutions have no oversight, especially the Federal Reserve which few realise is a private institution, and it is being slowly dismantled. 

 

 

Should i shake my head in bewilderment or just laugh?    Maybe both.   

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.