Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

Here's Little Adam Schitt (he frequented the Standard Hotel, Ca) blatantly lying about the contents of the Trump Ukraine transcript:

Here is the entire transcript:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/read-white-house-transcript-of-trumps-call-with-ukraines-president

"And by the way, don’t call me again, I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

...is a blatant lie of what happened during that chat. 

4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Lort this hearing is on fire! Christmas at our house is gon' be LIT AF!

Just don't invite this guy, Alex!

thumbhead.jpg.4c312e241cd8a694464553ccab

Unless you're fasting, of course.

13 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Here's Little Adam Schitt (he frequented the Standard Hotel, Ca) blatantly lying about the contents of the Trump Ukraine transcript:

Here is the entire transcript:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/read-white-house-transcript-of-trumps-call-with-ukraines-president

"And by the way, don’t call me again, I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked."

...is a blatant lie of what happened during that chat. 

That's more of that Qanonsense, isn't it?

36 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

That's more of that Qanonsense, isn't it?

No it isn't dear. There is the exact transcript and there is what lying Adam Schitt said. Both do not match. Go and read your own fucking country's quotes. 

I am not one for attacking people, more their ideas. But your behaviour on TT is so awful, it doesn't surprise me that you have had to move home three times since you came to this country, of you behave like this online the same as you do offline.

24 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

No it isn't dear. There is the exact transcript and there is what lying Adam Schitt said. Both do not match. Go and read your own fucking country's quotes. 

I am not one for attacking people, more their ideas. But your behaviour on TT is so awful, it doesn't surprise me that you have had to move home three times since you came to this country, of you behave like this online the same as you do offline.

Hey, doofus, Schiff made it obvious this was a paraphrasing with his own feelings about Trump's lawlessness included. Listen to the whole thing. Furthermore, sparky, there is nothing anywhere but on your sick-minded, intellectually bereft Qanonsense Twitter feeds about the Standard Hotel.

I realize full good and well that you are in the business of being wrong all of the time, but let me clear this up for you: I have moved ONCE since I came to Germany. My last landlady loves us so much she comes here to visit us for long weekends. I will you advise you not to play that game with me - you know that game about "I-know-all-about-you" because I am not the one. These are invitations to me that you don't want to utter.

As for behavior, I give that the derisive laugh it deserves...or have you conveniently forgotten that you had to incinerate your first moniker because you don't know how to show people respect? You will live with that shame forever, Felicia.

7 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

How many of you Trump haters know what big Boom happens tomorrow?

I'm gonna quote that so we can be sure you don't take it out somehow between now and then.

3 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Let's see what Q has to say about Little Adam Schitt:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70055?
Dec 10 2017 23:29:56 (EST)

Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

That was Q post 325:

2f07d3dc08a2a6772ea8378d876ceed23c845b88

...but Q is just teenagers in bedrooms!

images.jpg

from (yes) the chans...

The four people assigned to transcribe the telephone calls are CIA, as described by a former WH phone call transcriber last night on Tucker? or Laura? Forget which one...anyway she described the entire process from beginning to end. The phone calls are not taped, but every phone call is listened to by 4 CIA agents who transcribe the conversation. IF there is a need later, all four transcriptions are combined into one summary.

SO what are the chances that ONE or MORE of the CIA agents assigned to transcribing the phone calls "leaked" or orally relayed enough of the conversation to spark a "whistleblower"? OR was this a set up from stem to stern with the CIA operatives leaking on purpose to set the DNC up for a massive fall. Because that is what is happening.

If the DNC takes this to impeachment "trial" ALL evidence can be legally introduced, including the Crowdstrike server. Trump may have specifically mentioned that in the phone call for it to be leaked and spark terror in the DNC.

The DNC is between a rock and a very hard place now. If they keep their word to their "constituents" and take it to impeachment trial they will be finished by the shitstorm of evidence. If they don't take it to trial once again their constituents are finding that DNC is all show and no go...you have NO idea how many people were breathlessly awaiting the "evidence"--"THIS TIME WE HAVE HIM"...and once again finding themselves sitting there twiddling their thumbs.

Trump set this up beautifully. BOTH republicans and democrats have no choice but to attempt to impeach him--but they won't be able to do it without a trial...

wat do lads?

These idiots fall for it every single time!

The entire ruse was deliberately to get evidence which is floating about on the web (chans) legally into a court of law and on the record. The public si going to be shocked when they find out the truth.

If you didn't hear about #crowdstrike and Hilary'ss server you will soon!

Oh dear...

Keyword is "knowingly". Anyone get the feeling this is a highly planned operation?

So...it was Brennan again.

Fuck me this is so fast moving. Thank God many of us in the Q army were briefed on all of this the last 3 years...

Fuck me this is so fast moving. Thank God many of us in the Q army were briefed on all of this the last 3 years...  :lol:

Thunderbirds are go. 

24 minutes ago, hooperski said:

Fuck me this is so fast moving. Thank God many of us in the Q army were briefed on all of this the last 3 years...  :lol:

Thunderbirds are go. 

They certainly are. #crowdstrike #sethrich #server

You haven't the faintest idea of the truth of what you just said. Popcorn time!

Hope life is okay in the heart of the EU west Wales...

10 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

from (yes) the chans...

The entire ruse was deliberately to get evidence which is floating about on the web (chans) legally into a court of law and on the record. The public si going to be shocked when they find out the truth.

If you didn't hear about #crowdstrike and Hilary'ss server you will soon!

Fuck me this is so fast moving. Thank God many of us in the Q army were briefed on all of this the last 3 years...

Qchan, Amazing Polly, et al is conspiracy nonsense.  Do yourself a favor and stop posting it.  

I have seriously wondered if you are an El Jeffo / AlexTr alt used to  interject this stuff into a thread to derail the conversation when he begins to look ridiculous (which is quite often).   

10 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Thank God many of us in the Q army were briefed on all of this the last 3 years...

My days of thinking you've gone completely insane are certainly coming to a middle.

9 minutes ago, balticus said:

Qchan, Amazing Polly, et al is conspiracy nonsense.  Do yourself a favor and stop posting it. 

Good lord - SA actually said something I agree with. Might I have to start giving him newfound respect and credibility?

9 minutes ago, balticus said:

I have seriously wondered if you are an El Jeffo / AlexTr alt used to  interject this stuff into a thread to derail the conversation when he begins to look ridiculous (which is quite often).   

Nope. Belief crisis averted.

I know we are sadly used to the unhinged comments from DJT but I do find it upsetting how he gets away with it. So the details are coming out now, and make of it what you will. But not even a week ago he was calling it a fabricated story. Declared it fake news. And declared the free press the enemy of the people (a truly worrying statement coming from the leader of a democratic nation). This level of lying is scary coming from someone at the highest level of public office.

I know politicians avoid questions, bend the truth, deflect attention etc. But this is new level shit. Like the hurricane stuff. It would have been so easy to just put his hands up, blame an outdated chart and move on. But no, he always doubles down, tells you the sky is green. A president shouldn't have the time on their hands to spend so long on such trivial bullshit.

Whatever side of the political spectrum you fall, I find it concerning that people are willing to vote for and defend the actions of someone like this.