Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, balticus said:

After more than 2 years,

Again with the "years and years" stuff from a 9-month-old account. The last time I called you out on this, you replied that of course you've gone through my posting history and read all my (10000+) posts.

You're either SA continuing to deny that you're gaslighting the whole forum, or you're admitting that you're a stalker who reads through all the posts of people you disagree with.

Not a good look for you either way, Loretta.

18 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Again with the "years and years" stuff from a 9-month-old account. The last time I called you out on this, you replied that of course you've gone through my posting history and read all my (10000+) posts.

No i didn't.   I wouldn't force my worst enemy to read even hundreds of your whiny posts.  

From the time i joined at the end of 2018 until Mueller testified publicly, you, AlexTr and a few others went through a brutal cycle every week as described earlier.   Those emotional ups and downs must have been exhausting for you and anyone living in the same household.   

You're either SA continuing to deny that you're gaslighting the whole forum.  

Could you link to the profile of these alts I am using to subvert the peace and happiness on the forum?   My guess is that they are simply people who made you look ridiculous and it hurt your feelings.  

I rarely swear on the forum and don't use insults gratuitously.    Seems like a strange way to gaslight the forum.   

You might be taking the forum a bit too seriously.   :lol:

Just now, El Jeffo said:

Now there's an exciting afternoon activity.

Just now, balticus said:

No i didn't.   I wouldn't force my worst enemy to read even hundreds of your whiny posts.  

Including the times when he copy-pasted from Wikipedia and passed it off as his own.

Never passed it off as my own, dipshit. You can keep lying, but it won't make it any more true.

Let's see what Q has to say about Little Adam Schitt:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: be6798 No.70055?
Dec 10 2017 23:29:56 (EST)
Blunt & Direct Time.
Adam Schiff is a traitor to our country.
Leaker.
NAT SEC.
EVIL.
Tick Tock.
Hope the $7.8mm was worth it.
Enjoy the show.
Q

That was Q post 325:

BD Time- -> Bangladesh BDT = currency of Bangladesh -->BanglaDeshi Taka

"Ranking Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee

Before being appointed to the committee in 2015, Schiff served on the House Foreign Affairs Committee and the House Select Intelligence Oversight Panel on the Appropriations Committee.

Schiff was also one of the top Democrats on the House committee investigating the 2012 attack on Americans in Benghazi, Libya, and used the position to decry the investigation as political maneuvering. -LA Times"

Schiff was one of the many who were wired directly with the traitorous Awan brothers. Must have been handy, to get all that data expedited quickly.

"“Brothers Abid, Imran, and Jamal Awan were barred from computer networks at the House of Representatives Thursday, The Daily Caller News Foundation Investigative Group has learned." “Three members of the intelligence panel and five members of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs were among the dozens of members who employed the suspects on a shared basis. The two committees deal with many of the nation’s most sensitive issues, information and documents, including those related to the war on terrorism.”

Dual-citizen (Israel) https://www.opdeepstate.com/2017/08/07/us-politicians-who-hold-dual-usisrael-citizenship/

According to George Webb, Schiff was heavily involved with the Awans.see “Hillary’s henchmen” https://m.youtube.com/results?q=george%20webb%20adam%20schiff&sm=3

Schiff was probably snagged in the white hat "fake news" leak that CNN flapped on:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/09/the-new-fbi-agency-everyone-forgot-did-adam-schiff-just-get-caught-in-an-elaborate-counterintelligence-sting/

Rep Adam Schiff's Congressional Career Aided by Soros-financed Groups http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/10/rep-adam-schiffs-congressional-career-aided-soros-financed-groups/

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/12/10/adam-schiff-russia-investigation-entire-sotu.cnn

National Security

Time is drawing near to an exposure.

Cost of the Benghazi investigations headed by Schiff over a 2.5 year period. https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/house-benghazi-committee-files-final-report-and-shuts-down/95336692/

Rockefeller Donated $775000 between 2006 and 2014 to the Sunlight Foundation https://sunlightfoundation.com/about/funding/

2f07d3dc08a2a6772ea8378d876ceed23c845b88

...but Q is just teenagers in bedrooms!

19 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Never passed it off as my own, dipshit. You can keep lying, but it won't make it any more true.

Oh dear:

First SA asked you this:

Please list her successes as Secretary of State.    Libya?  Syria?  Turkey?  Iran?   Egypt?  Ukraine?  The Russia Reset Button?   You are simply repeating sycophantic drivel.   

...and you responded with this:

Funny thing, that - it's almost like Trump is dead-set at undoing every major achievement made under Obama. In any case, here's a list of Clinton's major achievements as Secretary of State:

1. Took the lead on drafting and negotiating the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement. Trump nixed it, of course, so it's continuing without the U.S.
  2. Successfully concluded bilateral trade agreements with South Korea, Colombia, and Panama in 2011. The Korea agreement removed almost 80 percent of tariffs and increased exports by $10 billion. The Colombia agreement expanded U.S. exports by $1.1 billion. Trump is threatening to pull out of the Korea deal, but has been restrained by his security people.
  3. Negotiated ceasefire between Israel and Hamas in 2012. Trump's moving the U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem has caused new unrest, of course.
  4. Called for the raid on Osama bin Laden's compound in Pakistan. Sided with CIA Director Leon Panetta who first told her it was possible. Overcame opposition from Vice-President Biden and Defense Secretary Bill Gates who were worried about political backlash if the raid failed. Was in the Situation Room when it went down. I'm sure if Trump could find a way to resurrect Bin Laden, he would.
  5. Pushed the United Nations to impose sanctions on Iran in 2010. That created a recession in Iran. The economy shrank 6.6 percent in 2012 and 1.9 percent in 2013. That's because they cut Iran's oil exports in half. Clinton was personally involved in these diplomatic efforts and pushed them publicly. The sanctions made Iran agree to stop building nuclear weapons in 2015. Trump unilaterally pulled out of that agreement, of course.
  6. Instrumental in negotiating the 2009 Copenhagen Climate Change Accord. The developed and major developing nations agreed to limit global temperature increases to 2 degrees Celsius over the pre-industrial level. They also agreed to pay $100 billion a year by 2020 to assist poor countries affected the most by climate change. Trump unilaterally pulled out, of course.

Original:

So your assertion that you never posted it as your own is an outright and total "Oh dear"...

Don't forget the demented alcoholics! And the St. Petersburg troll factory, of course. Welcome, comrades - enjoy the borscht. Is room temperature.

Just now, El Jeffo said:

Don't forget the demented alcoholics! And the St. Petersburg troll factory, of course. Welcome, comrades - enjoy the borscht. Is room temperature.

Do you have any idea why you have been dog trained to hate Russia so much? Might it have something to do with the fact that Russia is debt free and not dependent on your IMF debt slavery. 

https://www.rt.com/business/469588-imf-must-die-gref/

Saddam Hussein attempted to sell his oil in Euros in 1990. What your US CIA dominated military do? Attack him.

Colonel Gaddafi began to sell his oil in a currency other than dollars. What happened to him? Your beloved Hilary "we came we saw he died" him.

Wussia Wussia!

Ah yes, Russia Today - the number 1 news source for true patriots* everywhere.

* Who live at bottom of glorious vodka bottle (and in St. Petersburg)! Long live the Rodina!

4 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Do you have any idea why you have been dog trained to hate Russia so much? Might it have something to do with the fact that Russia is debt free and not dependent on your IMF debt slavery. 

https://www.rt.com/business/469588-imf-must-die-gref/

Saddam Hussein attempted to sell his oil in Euros in 1990. What your US CIA dominated military do? Attack him.

Colonel Gaddafi began to sell his oil in a currency other than dollars. What happened to him? Your beloved Hilary "we came we saw he died" him.

Wussia Wussia!

J2 the French actually got rid of Gaddafi (problem with money or something ..what do I know lol) but Killary definitely gave a helping hand

3 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

* Who live at bottom of glorious vodka bottle (and in St. Petersburg)! Long live the Rodina!

Oddly enough, Russia Today has a totally free press, unlike your warmongering media.

6 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Oh and while we are on the subject of Russia, a former Florida police detective John Mark Dougan has come forward claiming he has hours of footage including Prince Andrew taken from Jeffrey Epstein's house.

Here's an article about John Mark Dougan.

A Florida cop turned hacker who fled to Russia to escape the FBI claims Seth Rich leaked him DNC documents. But his story is full of holes.

... the independent Maine Human Rights Commission ruled that Dougan did indeed sexually harass Nelson ...

Dougan mastered the dark art of fake news, crafting official-looking websites with names like DCWeekly.com and DCPost.org for his made-up stories. ...

Lort this hearing is on fire! Christmas at our house is gon' be LIT AF!

So, the whistleblower report has been released and oh surprise, it is not about the phone call.  Nine pages of events that happened in the last four months involving not only Trump but some of his friends.