Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, balticus said:

Maybe it is just an underhanded way for the Democrats to remove Joe Biden from the 2020 race.  

Could be, after all he is a liability. A perv, and also now not exactly financially sound. 

We can't help it if Trump keeps committing crimes, Loretta. But yeah, I'm sure you're right - this is just another big nothingburger.

Looks like even Moscow Mitch is getting sick of Donnie's shit. Can't wait to see the spin on this one.

the_spin.gif.65bc7094c7ca248487c53e91b8d

Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing. It's not like Trump admitted he did something illegal or anything.

Judge Andrew Napolitano told Fox News host Shepard Smith on Tuesday that the president effectively confessed to a crime when he admitted he asked Ukraine to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter.

Napolitano, a Fox News senior judicial analyst, had framed President Trump's earlier statement as an admission that he tried to "solicit aid for his campaign from a foreign government."

“So that to which the president has admitted is in and of itself a crime,” Smith followed. Napolitano responded, "yes," and claimed it was the same crime former Special Counsel Robert Mueller investigated as part of the long-running Russia investigation.

Napolitano's comments came amid renewed calls for impeachment and just before House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., announced the formalization of an impeachment inquiry into President Trump on Tuesday. Pelosi said "the president must be held accountable" for his "betrayal of his oath of office, betrayal of our national security, and the betrayal of the integrity of our elections."

1 minute ago, El Jeffo said:

We can't help it if Trump keeps committing crimes, Loretta. But yeah, I'm sure you're right - this is just another big nothingburger.

Looks like even Moscow Mitch is getting sick of Donnie's shit. Can't wait to see the spin on this one.

If Trump releases the transcript and there is nothing there, it will strengthen his position for the 2020 election.   

It seems that just a few months after the Mueller report turned out not to be the smoking gun you had hoped for, you and the others are in full TDS mode and looking for more smoking guns.   

Good luck with that.   Try to get lots of exercise and fresh air to combat the disappointment and frustration.

17 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

the_spin.gif.65bc7094c7ca248487c53e91b8d

FAKE NEWS

36 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

It's still believing that you're better than Johnny Foreigner, who needs to pack up his kit and go back where he came from, even though you're a poor, sad, witless fuck who can't find his arse with both hands and a map.

Sorry if that hits too close to home.

get over it ffs you lost and you will lose again 2020  what is wrong with you people???

43 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

It's still believing that you're better than Johnny Foreigner, who needs to pack up his kit and go back where he came from, even though you're a poor, sad, witless fuck who can't find his arse with both hands and a map.

Sorry if that hits too close to home.

okay ,my Irish father  divorced my Scottish/Welsh mother and married a lady from Zimbabwe ,I have three half-sisters of colour and love them to bits (they carry my family name and are proud of it)along with a white brother and sister, when I married my GERMAN wife my best man was/is a Muslim don't f#cking preach to me about equality I am as diverse as it comes I just cannot stand l#btards like you

1 hour ago, delbert said:

explain white supremacy

I grew up on a council estate with holes in my shoes and in the arse of my pants, beans on toast is what we lived on, so please explain what this white supremacy /privilege is I am all ears

You're not the only one who's had a rough upbringing. Sounds like you have a mega chip on your shoulder and is just lashing out at people through envy or something. Get's you nowhere except more angry and ostracized. Best thing is just to get over it. I await the mouthful back

3 minutes ago, French bean said:

You're not the only one who's had a rough upbringing. Sounds like you have a mega chip on your shoulder and is just lashing out at people through envy or something. Get's you nowhere except more angry and ostracized. Best thing is just to get over it. I await the mouthful back

59 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

3 minutes ago, French bean said:

I do not have a chip on my shoulder, far from it I am proud of what I have achieved, find it sad though that "people" whine" about BS first world problems  ..just get on with it ,you sound like one of them

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

Could be, after all he is a liability. A perv, and also now not exactly financially sound. 

Sounds like he's well qualified to be president then.  (Weak sarcasm alert)

38 minutes ago, delbert said:

FAKE NEWS

Behold, the mating call of the mouth-breathing moron.

38 minutes ago, delbert said:

get over it ffs you lost and you will lose again 2020  what is wrong with you people???

Pot, meet kettle.

It's almost like j² in distilled form, with a little jokie thrown in for good measure.

Nancy,   Knock Knock.

Trump, "WHOSE THEIR".

Nancy,  "Total exoneration".

Trump  "Total Exxon?"

Nancy,  "Just kidding, I'm impeaching your ass".

2 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

I'm guessing "heroin"

No, jonesing wakes it up; heroin puts it back to rest.