Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

Hey, genius, the USC requires that the whistleblower report be given to Congress. Transcript or no, the DNI is REQUIRED to turn it over. Stop posting when you don't know wtf you are talking about. 

lowest EVER African American unemployment rate , national debt sinking for the first time in 40 years,never ever has he said ANYTHING RACIST what the hell do you people eat? 

8 hours ago, delbert said:

lowest EVER African American unemployment rate

This is true and a fantastic development.

8 hours ago, delbert said:

national debt sinking for the first time in 40 years

This is not correct.    It is not really Trump's fault, but the US Gov will run $Trillion+ deficits for the foreseeable future.  

1 hour ago, balticus said:

It is not really Trump's fault

Yeah, that whole trillion-dollar tax cut for the rich didn't have any effect on the deficit at all, right? Do you really believe the bullshit you're spouting, SA? Or are you just here to repost the latest talking points from RedState and the Daily Stormer?

my-arm-is-not-long-enough-for-the-jerk-o

I have to say, though, that I'm happy you've found another troll to play with. It got genuinely sad watching j² following you around all the time, begging for attention like an abandoned puppy.

3 hours ago, balticus said:

This is true and a fantastic development.

This is not correct.    It is not really Trump's fault, but the US Gov will run $Trillion+ deficits for the foreseeable future.  

Obama ran up a 9 trillion dollar debt during his 8 years, Trump so far as 3 Trillion on his books, not bad going for an untrained politician

I know I'm just feeding a dumb troll, but it still needs to be said. Obama inherited an economy that was in the toilet after the excesses of the Bush years and managed to get things turned around. The deficit was declining steadily.

Trump inherited a booming economy from Obama, but blew a hole in the budget with his increases in defense spending and (above all) irresponsible tax cuts - despite claiming that he'd balance the budget at the end of his time in office. So now he spends half his time on Twitter attacking the Fed.

(Cue j² posting something batshit insane about Jewish control of the Fed and the Globalist cabal)

Here is a breakdown on the Trump impeachment inquiry which will fail.

Biden will be out, they'll try to push Pocahontas but if she fails they may even drag out Michael Obama.

25 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

IObama inherited an economy that was in the toilet after the excesses of the Bush years and managed to get things turned around.

Obama was the biggest cause of racial segregation in the USA  ever

it has taken 3 years for Trump to finally get African Americans to realize that the Dems have been using them,and it as started, the African American community are finally waking up (when I say waking up no disrespect it does not mean I think they were asleep,but  they have been used and conned for 50 years the same as the working class were conned by Labour) NOW they realize conservative/Rep is correct and works, LOOK at CA a sh#thole run by the Dems, any state in the US run by Dems is a sh#thole

Trump is going to WALK 2020

47 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Here is a breakdown on the Trump impeachment inquiry which will fail.

Biden will be out, they'll try to push Pocahontas but if she fails they may even drag out Michael Obama.

Your insistence on misgendering Michelle Obama does not bode well for your mental health. FYI, if you do that in the presence of the wrong person, you might get decked. Try telling that nonsense to your wife and see how she responds. Really, now, it's enough, don't you think?

1 hour ago, delbert said:

Obama was the biggest cause of racial segregation in the USA  ever

You have your facts wildly wrong, but this is unsurprising. Racial animus may have increased under Obama but not because of his actions. It increased rather because of his existence. White supremacist ideals, microaggressive language, and overt racism were and are tools used by the right to move their base. Sad, pitiful little men incite other sad, pitiful little men by telling them to fear the "other". We don't need to fear the other when the other is not more powerful than we are. The fact is that the only people Obama made race relations worse for were and are racist white people.

Since its inception, black people have known that this country was sick, but America treated its race problem in the same way the white world has treated everything else. It’s why they feel comfortable teaching us that the Roman Empire ruled the world, even while richer, more advanced civilizations thrived around the globe. It’s why your third-grade social studies teacher can tell you that Christopher Columbus “discovered” a land that already had people, governments and even constitutions.

In the great book of rewritten history, white people invented the blind spot and peekaboo. In their eyes, nothing exists until they see it, and if they refuse to acknowledge it—then it doesn’t exist.

If Obama had not signed the Affordable Care Act, killed Osama bin Laden or saved the nation’s economy, the one thing for which he deserves credit is forcing America to confront its ideas about race and racism. He may not have explicitly championed Black Lives Matter or raised a black fist on the White House lawn, but his effect on the psyche of black America is undeniable.

Before the Obama administration, America could bury its head in the sand because black America knew there were no sympathetic ears inside the Bush regime, and Bill Clinton was too busy instituting mandatory minimums, advocating for unequal drug sentencing and ridding the country of “superpredators.” The Reagan administration was ... well ... the Reagan administration.

Then came Obama. The fact that a black man held the nation’s highest office forced a national self-examination of its sickness—whether it wanted to or not. Obama’s simple presence gave some white people the heebie-jeebies, and when they were confronted with unapologetic blackness, they weren’t just resistant, they were aghast. They couldn’t believe that Negroes would be so ungrateful for centuries of white benevolence that they would bicker about small details like income inequality, an unfair justice system, education disparities and police lynchings.

And it is all Obama’s fault. Caucasians say that Obama ruined race relations in the same way that law-enforcement officers say cellphone cameras ruined policing. They were trying to avoid it, but under Obama, black people kept waving white America’s past in its face. You know how black people are. They love bringing up old shit like prejudice.

And history.

And truth.

They don’t want to talk about it, because it is an icky sordid past to confront, but the only people who will ever be negatively affected by the increasing dialogue about race in America are racists.

Just because wypipo ignored racial tension until 2008 doesn’t mean it didn’t exist. Just like Dr. Semmelweis, black America has been trying to tell them about it for years. We have seen the cause of the cancer, watched it spread and witnessed it snuffing out more black lives than anyone can imagine. We have screamed about the invisible disease at the top of our lungs, but they have laughed at us. They called us crazy. They even tried to blame it on Obama.

Yet they refuse to look at their own filthy hands.

40 minutes ago, delbert said:

Trump is going to WALK 2020

Perp walk they call that

3 minutes ago, silty1 said:

Perp walk they call that

I think the only perp walk he'll end up doing is in New York. When the NYAG gets through with him, he'll be in the state pen and his kids will be hawking vitamins on satellite radio. 

26 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

White supremacist ideals, microaggressive language, and overt racism were and are tools used by the right to move their base.

explain white supremacy

I grew up on a council estate with holes in my shoes and in the arse of my pants, beans on toast is what we lived on, so please explain what this white supremacy /privilege is I am all ears

It's still believing that you're better than Johnny Foreigner, who needs to pack up his kit and go back where he came from, even though you're a poor, sad, witless fuck who can't find his arse with both hands and a map.

Sorry if that hits too close to home.

25 minutes ago, delbert said:

explain white supremacy

Are you purposely obtuse or just merely ignorant?

white.GIF

ETA: I have to add that your last post clarifies things and makes me feel sorry for you. You are the poor, uneducated (I don't care if you have your engineering degree, you lack critical thinking is why you don't grasp simple concepts) fellow who believes the man who looks like him because he is richer than you are. You are a victim in all of this. You aren't intelligent enough to suss out the bullshitters. You will perennially be the victim until you hone your critical thinking. It's sad that this "there is no white supremacy" propaganda finds its natural target in you. It just tells me that your fear is greater than your intellect.

Reminds me of six months ago:     every week, a new bombshell to dominate the news cycle for a few days before turning out to be nothing.     

AlexTr, Wulfrun and El Jeffo  are foaming at the mouth about impeachment having forgotten the lessons from less than half a year ago.   :lol:

The formal process will be restarted over a transcript nobody has read, a whistleblower report nobody has seen filed by a person no one knows.   

Maybe it is just an underhanded way for the Democrats to remove Joe Biden from the 2020 race.