Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2019, 11:01:27, jeremytwo said:

More bullshit from gullible Jeremy2 that doesn't pan out. There has not been 3 black men who died at Ed buck's house, sadly there were two black men who died from overdose of drugs at his house and their names are Gemmel Moore and  Timothy Dean. The situation with Ed Buck allegedly  using his money to lure gay black men is problematic. There should be a full investigation and judicial due process to determine if what happened at his house was a crime. 

Here's the NYT reporting about Ed Buck , and Wikipedia stating there were TWO men, not THREE  that died at his house.  One person dying at his house is too many, but I have to point out with jeremy2 posting this twitter repost is patently false about three men dying at Ed Buck's house and is unsubstantiated fake news.

22 hours ago, yourkeau said:

The GOPs are only anti-Fed when the "wrong" president is in charge. Otherwise they want to build America with strong federal government and no power of the states. Whoever believes that the GOP party is anti Fed and about small government, is a useful idiot.

Sorry Yorkeau but that's untrue. Gold manipulation was a huge problem but just this week mass arrests for gold price fixing happened. Trump's pick for the Fed is Judy Shelton who is a huge goldbug. Listen again - the Gold Standard is returning.

16 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Sorry Yorkeau but that's untrue. 

The audacity and gull from the one consistent poster on TT that loves to surf the internet, including the deep, dark bowels of youtube and twitter and believe everything he sees to be true, post it on TT without  fact checking  it as if he's stuck gold, then tries to awe or convince us  with that FAKE NEWS.

27 minutes ago, Lavender Rain said:

The audacity and gull from the one consistent poster on TT that loves to surf the internet, including the deep, dark bowels of youtube and twitter and believe everything he sees to be true, post it on TT without  fact checking  it as if he's stuck gold, then tries to awe or convince us  with that FAKE NEWS.

Yawn.

Trump’s Fed pick Judy Shelton is a fan of the gold standard and other unusual economic policies

...on "fake news" CNBC:

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/07/03/trumps-federal-reserve-pick-judy-sheltons-economic-policies.html

https://qz.com/1646318/why-trump-and-judy-shelton-want-the-us-back-on-the-gold-standard/

God this is fucking funny.

29 minutes ago, Lavender Rain said:

One thing is true though. I do love gulls...

45 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Sorry Yorkeau but that's untrue. Gold manipulation was a huge problem but just this week mass arrests for gold price fixing happened. Trump's pick for the Fed is Judy Shelton who is a huge goldbug. Listen again - the Gold Standard is returning.

Just to clarify: I meant "federal government" not "Federal Reserve" (which is another story).

Trump attacking the Federal Reserve is ironically right (regarding interest rate), even though I hope he does understand that if he succeeds in ruining the Fed's (here: Federal Reserve) independence, that might be the end of the dollar era indeed.

24 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

One thing is true though. I do love gulls...

Gulls are geil :lol:

Aber Möven sind böse.

Eidt: Möwen

13 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

Gulls are geil :lol:

Aber Möwen sind böse.

They're all "Shitehawks" to me.

Don't (want to) know what they eat - but their excrement (yes, bones and all)

is murder to  get off boat decks.

26 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Just to clarify: I meant "federal government" not "Federal Reserve" (which is another story).

Trump attacking the Federal Reserve is ironically right (regarding interest rate), even though I hope he does understand that if he succeeds in ruining the Fed's (here: Federal Reserve) independence, that might be the end of the dollar era indeed.

Ah gotcha. We speak the same sandwich then.

Hope he understands? Independence? The Federal Reserve has been the cause of almost all the US's major problems since its 3rd incarnation in 1913., The previous two ended in disaster. I'll wager most here don't understand the difference between a fiat currency and a sound money system, which is what we are changing towards. The Federal Reserve isn't Federal, not is it a Reserve. It does not belong to the American people, it is a private organisation. 

The price of gold has been rigged by the LBMA in London for years. But that's coming to an end:

https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/gold-rigging-scandal-hits-lbma-jpmorgans-gold-manipulator-nowak-kicked-lbma-board 

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

Yawn.

...on "fake news" CNBC:

God  this is fucking funny.

You're fucking funny with your FAKE NEWS and lies you're posting.

This is jeremy2 excitement reaction when he finds lies HE think should be posted on TT to suit his subversive agenda.

Image result for funny gif

Must get pretty boring when you only have some bloke on the Internet to try to upset. Failed in my case Frau Drain. Go in peace. 

Back to sailing videos...anyone here heard of utterly awesome Laura Dekker?

Lol, can't bother to find the post where you said you put me on ignore, here you are so interested in what I posted or  is this fake too, like the 3 dudes you said died at Ed Buck's house  that was patently untrue?

4 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

Lol, can't bother to find the post where you said you put me on ignore, here you are so interested in what I posted or  is this fake too, like the 3 dudes you said died at Ed Buck's house  that was patently untrue?

3 hours ago, katheliz said:

Uh - I think Ed Buck actually is in a lot of real trouble. 

Seems to be the case about the third dude overdosing. Just reading about this now.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/19/ed-buck-la-overdoses-latest-democratic-donor

Seems the third overdose was not fatal though

Also criticism of NYT on reporting of case that does not appear completely unfounded.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-slammed-as-disgusting-for-downplaying-ed-buck-as-small-time-democratic-donor

I don't think they really helped themselves there.