Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

6,982 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Kommentarlos said:

tough gig. not everyone has the right competencies to make that work. 

True, as Jeffo showed.

2 hours ago, El Jeffo said:

I babysat your drunk ass for years - forgot already? Oh yeah, the raging alcoholism that accelerates early onset dementia. Explains a lot. Funny how you're so concerned about my skill set, given that yours is nonexistent. Or is never finishing anything you start a skill?

Thank you so much for the brief service you did. As for my skills, almost there - cloud based SQL-type apps with graphs and charts - yeah many companies want that. 

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

If drunk-fucknuts is going to go after me, I will respond in kind. The same goes for you.

Language Timothy! Only Brits will know that one...

So, The First Lady has "Got a son ... ... ... ... together, that's a beautiful young man".

23 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

That's not really about the Trump administration, now, is it?

Oh dear, this is what she said:

Maddow said: “In this case, the most obsequiously pro-Trump right-wing news outlet in America really literally is paid Russian propaganda. Their on-air U.S. politics reporter is paid by the Russian government to produce propaganda for that government.”

You didn't even click on the article.

Skip Miller, OAN's attorney stated: “One America is wholly owned, operated and financed by the Herring family in San Diego. They are as American as apple pie. They are not paid by Russia and have nothing to do with the Russian government. This is a false and malicious libel, and they’re going to answer for it in a court of law.”

And now, for the rest of the story...

However, the lawsuit included an Aug. 6 letter from Amy Wolf, an attorney for NBCUniversal News Group, to OAN's attorney.

It said OAN "publishes content collected or created by a journalist who is also paid by the Russian government for writing over a thousand articles. Ms. Maddow's recounting of this arrangement is substantially true and therefore not actionable.

7 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

@jeremytwo and it's still not really about the Trump administration, is it?

Why are you guys so obsessed with Russia manipulating something when it was your party's own internal failings which caused Trump? have any of you watched this clip?

Between Sanders and Hilary, he would have been a way better choice, yet the entire thing was rigged. Is it possible the bogeyman Putin caused all this?

34 minutes ago, tor said:

And now, for the rest of the story...

However, the lawsuit included an Aug. 6 letter from Amy Wolf, an attorney for NBCUniversal News Group, to OAN's attorney.

It said OAN "publishes content collected or created by a journalist who is also paid by the Russian government for writing over a thousand articles. Ms. Maddow's recounting of this arrangement is substantially true and therefore not actionable.

Sorry Tor but that is the argument from the Defence side of the case. They are under obligation to actually provide direct documentary evidence for each one of the thousand articles. If indeed they do then Maddow is vindicated and OAN is a stooge of the Russians.

Bugger I've read too much John Grisham.

6 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Between Sanders and Hilary, he would have been a way better choice, yet the entire thing was rigged.

Bernie did not caucus with the Democrats until he wanted to run for president. He is not a Democrat. He did not win the Democratic nod because he is not a reliable Democrat. Can you possibly demonstrate less knowledge of American party politics?

Just now, AlexTr said:

Can you possibly demonstrate less knowledge of American party politics?

I have to confess there's loads I'd like to know more of. Yeah I wasn't born there, but since your country interferes with everywhere else around the world what goes on in your Swamp affects all of us.

1. Spout bollocks

2. Get told you're spouting bollocks

3. Change the subject, preferably including a non sequitor

4. Rinse, wipe hands on pants, repeat

#postinglikejeremy

To clarify: independent research has shown that the whole "Bernie Bro" phenomenon was (and still is) the work of Russian trolls. The same ones who are so intensively pushing the Q conspiracy theory that j² so ardently believes in and the ones who feed his hatred of Hillary (along with his own innate misogyny).

So once again, j² is just parroting what the chans and Qs tell him to.

9 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

#postinglikejeremy

pushing the Q conspiracy theory that j² so ardently believes in and the ones who feed his hatred of Hillary (along with his own innate misogyny).

#postinglikejeffo   attempting to justify bombing and droning defenceless countries who pose no threat to the US such as Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya. 

Hatred of a war criminal - yep her famous server was CCd to a Chinese company and any mortal person who has ever worked for the DoD will know that having your own private email system is a felony. 

I couldn't care less about her gender. There's a cool woman in the Dem party Tulsi Gabbard who is also anti war. 

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Hello! 

Not sure how to respond here? Should I know who this is? I am not folowing this topic too closely so may hsave missed something here. 

On 9/11/2019, 3:25:56, Kommentarlos said:

tough gig. not everyone has the right competencies to make that work. 

On 9/11/2019, 4:45:29, Kommentarlos said:

Have you considered just putting him on ignore? You are not obliged to reply to every post he makes. 

1 hour ago, jeremytwo said:

I have to confess there's loads I'd like to know more of. Yeah I wasn't born there, but since your country interferes with everywhere else around the world what goes on in your Swamp affects all of us.

So, you had the nerve to open your piehole about Bernie Sanders and you didn't know he only joined the Democratic Party when he wanted to run for president? The nicest thing I can call you is a dilettante. 

4 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

So, you had the nerve to open your piehole about Bernie Sanders and you didn't know he only joined the Democratic Party when he wanted to run for president? The nicest thing I can call you is a dilettante. 

What is your opinion of anti-war Tulsi Gabbard?

19 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Well what you are somewhat clueless about is the number of sealed indictments is presently about 90,000 when in a normal year it's around 1500. Everyone wanted mass arrests early on in a "Storm" like you say, but they will mostly be sealed but the perps will be informed of this and they are stepping down in record numbers on Repub and Dem. This is not about one party - the Swamp is on both sides. There's a certain order to how this is playing out. It is very entertaining to see your lot going bonkers and losing their rags on forums like you.  In fact I have just found this clip which proves the point about the left:

Have a nice evening sir. Be seeing you.

For the open minded, this is what this is all about:

9 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Source? 

Here you go. Do carry on.

You're welcome :D

4 minutes ago, Keleth said:

Don`t like posting this short of stuff as people might think I`m a loon.

But this is "The Storm" that J2 believes in.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QAnon

Where he gets the idea it`s a left/right thing I don`t know,it`s a right wing conspiracy theory.

Oh it`s also brought to you by the brains behind Pizzagate so they`ve got some previous.

Left or Right that woman is a loon.

Oh I`m glad 1 person saying something convinces you and you need no other evidence at all.

Missed a bit :D