Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

6,647 posts in this topic

Historian finds German decree banishing Trump's grandfather

A historian has discovered a royal decree issued to Donald Trump’s grandfather ordering him to leave Germany and never come back.

Friedrich Trump, a German, was issued with the document in February 1905, and ordered to leave the kingdom of Bavaria within eight weeks as punishment for having failed to do mandatory military service and failing to give authorities notice of his departure to the US when he first emigrated in 1885.

Runs in the family... seems that Grandpa Trump ran away to the US to avoid military service :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Chris Marston said:

Interesting point. Do you know what the Nazis chanted?

'Heil Hitler".   Not a particularly inflammatory 'sentence' but any repetitive chanting can become mesmeric

26 minutes ago, Clive2677 said:

'Heil Hitler".   Not a particularly inflammatory 'sentence' but any repetitive chanting can become mesmeric

The chant was actually 'Sieg Heil!' </pedant>

Birds of a feather...

5d342e5844510_hatiecockpins.jpg.b9e38bcc

Donald Trump has retweeted videos posted by far-right commentator Katie Hopkins supporting his recent racist attacks on four US congresswomen.

The president shared several messages praising his leadership and criticising the group of female Democrat politicians known as “the Squad”.

He also retweeted Ms Hopkins’ latest attack on Sadiq Khan, adding his personal comment: “With the incompetent Mayor of London, you will never have safe streets!”

Trump Campaign Sells 10 Plastic Straws for $15

“Liberal Paper Straws Don’t Work”

What's the relationship between falling dominos and last straws? Because obviously the stupids have enough money for straws.

16 hours ago, Techsmex said:

so tempted..  I see big profits on the horizon

67605685_841909799542869_1760555004990586880_n.jpg

trump boner garage?

where is the eye bleach?  screw that, I need mind bleach after seeing that.  thorazine?  would that work?  Would rufies make me forget or is it too late?  HELP ME!

4 hours ago, lisa13 said:

trump boner garage?

where is the eye bleach?  screw that, I need mind bleach after seeing that.  thorazine?  would that work?  Would rufies make me forget or is it too late?  HELP ME!

Consider hypnosis or try a do it yourself lobotomy.  Much material on the latter available on the internet.

President Trump said Monday that he could easily end the war in Afghanistan by destroying the entire country, but it would result in 10 million deaths.

“We’re like policemen. We’re not fighting a war. If we wanted to fight a war in Afghanistan and win it, I could win that war in a week,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office during a meeting with Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan. “I just don’t want to kill 10 million people.”

The population of Afghanistan is around 35 million.

“I have plans on Afghanistan that if I wanted to win that war, Afghanistan would be wiped off the face of the earth. It would be gone, it would be over literally in 10 days.”...

the rest

Watch the Mueller Congressional hearing  live now. He's on the hot seat.