Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

understandable :)

seriously @Anna66 just make your own.  I buy raw peanuts at my local asian market (hehehehe - yes they come from china) for about 4 euros/500g, roast them carefully in the oven, cool a bit, then grind them in the food processor til the oils are released and it turns into peanut butter - it looks like it's going to fail miserably 'til it suddenly and almost magically transforms.  Add salt and you're done.  

soooo good.

10 hours ago, lisa13 said:

seriously @Anna66 just make your own.  I buy raw peanuts at my local asian market (hehehehe - yes they come from china) for about 4 euros/500g, roast them carefully in the oven, cool a bit, then grind them in the food processor til the oils are released and it turns into peanut butter - it looks like it's going to fail miserably 'til it suddenly and almost magically transforms.  Add salt and you're done.  

soooo good.

Are those Chinese peanuts organic?  I realise doing things yourself has its own reward, but  aside from the quality, if you're firing up the oven, and taking all the time to go to the store, etc., the peanut butter we get at the bio store costs about the same or only a tiny bit more.  I used to make my own peanut butter that way too, but notice no difference buying the natural stuff.  And no clean-up.

@silty1 no the peanuts are not organic, which is why I limit my intake. Even if they were, I'm not overly trusting of Chinese food products to be what they say they are.  they have a lot of heavy metal contamination going on so to be safe, I just don't eat a lot of it.

Honestly, I don't make it myself for lack of other options but because the texture is superior (to my taste).  the stuff I get in the bio shops tends to be a lot looser/runnier than my home made version.  store bought is great for sauces, but mine is stiffer and better for eating on bread, as nature intended :) 

13 hours ago, lisa13 said:

soooo good.

I will give 20 EUR to someone who comes to my place and show me how to do this, and wait 10 hours until we finish eating all of it.

P.S. I will try to make it!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48917307

"The UK has a special and enduring relationship with the US based on our long history and commitment to shared values and that will continue to be the case,"  :lol:

Donald Trump has put forward two recommendations as to who he would like as UK Ambassador in the US.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_BQzrKWsAAYxCg.jpg

25 minutes ago, hooperski said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48917307

"The UK has a special and enduring relationship with the US based on our long history and commitment to shared values and that will continue to be the case,"  :lol:

Donald Trump has put forward two recommendations as to who he would like as UK Ambassador in the US.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D_BQzrKWsAAYxCg.jpg

That's so funny because the poison dwarf (aka Stephen Yaxley Lemon) is asking for political asylum in the US to avoid doing gaol time in the UK :lol: He was also refused entry into the US after trying to get in on someone else's passport.

Frogface would probably do it as long as he didn't actually have to do anything, but got paid for it...

So Tommy Robinson is (checks notes) seeking asylum.  Irony meter explodes.

Wasn't he the one that said that asylum seekers and immigrants should stay in their own country. PRICK.

I hear there's a room going at the Ecuadorian Embassy. :lol:

17 hours ago, lisa13 said:

soooo good.

I am lazy and I want to buy it ready to spread :P

It seems to me that the only people, in the entire world, who think brexit is a good thing are the dumb fucks who voted for it :rolleyes:

...Oh, and Trump :P

16 hours ago, Anna66 said:

I am lazy and I want to buy it ready to spread :P

Are we talking about peanut butter or Trump?

10 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

peanut butter is smarter

And has better consistency.