Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

5,541 posts in this topic

@A.N.Other Nope, I have laid out a complete and absolute refutation of everything you and Balty posited. It's enough for me. Have a nice day. Come back when you have any facts.

3 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

@A.N.Other Nope, I have laid out a complete and absolute refutation of everything you and Balty posited. It's enough for me. Have a nice day. Come back when you have any facts.

😂😂

Below is my argument the entire time. Never changed or wavered. No. You have not countered that. 

Very trump-like to declare yourself winner, anyone who disagrees loser, then give yourself a trophy. 

AB82084E-389A-4589-8541-44CD3A9D7553.png

He did not question all poll results. He questioned Quinnipiac's and then added Nate Silver for no good reason. RIF.

Here

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

@A.N.Other I posted this.

I knew everything it stood for and everything it didn't.

There was no valid argument made that any of these polls (and, if you read this slide, SEVEN (7) polls are mentioned) are invalid. There was a statement that ONE poll mentioned here, Quinnipiac, was inacurate, and then the ridiculous addition of Nate Silver, who is not connected to any of these polls, was mentioned as inaccurate. However, historically, everyone knows (that is, everyone who follows polls) that Quinnipiac is one of the most trusted polling groups and is cited by FOX, CNN, MSNBC, and Reuters.

Now, what facts do you have that counter any of that?

Here.

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

And, as I just said, he contested it with the pitiful example of one error.

And here.

1 hour ago, AlexTr said:

Any mention of Hilary Clinton with regards to that slide is off topic. Your point is not taken.

You keep moving the goal posts. 

First, you need to tell me how Hilary Clinton has anything to do with my slide. Then, you have to justify calling Quinnipiac inaccurate based on one error.

You wanted this discussion. Don't want none. Don't start none.

Really. I know you were in the US when RIF was a thing. Come on.

Trump-like belittling of people who disagree. Now I can‘t read, just because I don‘t agree with the conclusion you came to and your current set of parameters. 

While Trump would like for his followers to believe that the Washington legislative gridlock is Pelosi's and Schumer's fault, we all know that it's actually just him. Gaslighting until the bitter end.

Fuming about longstanding Democratic investigations, Trump refused to shake hands with Democrats Wednesday and walked out of a meeting, prompting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi to accuse the president of throwing "a temper tantrum for us all to see."

Trump disputed the characterization in a tweet late Wednesday. 

"This is not true. I was purposely very polite and calm, much as I was minutes later with the press in the Rose Garden," Trump wrote. "Can be easily proven. It is all such a lie!"

The president returned to that characterization Thursday morning. 

"I was extremely calm yesterday with my meeting with Pelosi and Schumer, knowing that they would say I was raging, which they always do, along with their partner, the Fake News Media," the president tweeted. "Well, so many stories about the meeting use the Rage narrative anyway - Fake & Corrupt Press!"

Trump has already indicated he's prepared to push most of his legislative agenda off until after the 2020 election, a recognition that Democrats and Republicans were unlikely to reach consensus on much of anything as nearly two dozen Democratic presidential candidates barnstorm early primary states in the hunt for the nomination. 

Trump appeared to further close the door on bipartisan agreement with a hastily called statement Wednesday in the Rose Garden in which he indicated Washington could not be on an "investigations" track while also pursuing legislation. 

"Let them play their games. We're going to go down one track at a time," Trump said of Democrats. "Let them finish up. And we'll be all set."

Some people are not born for the deep end of the pool. Stick to the shallows if they suit you better.

50 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Some people are not born for the deep end of the pool. Stick to the shallows if they suit you better.

Your posting is becoming increasingly more erratic and incoherent. Perhaps you should at least step  away from the keyboard if you are not able to step away from the glass.

Small steps :D

Yeah, I'm worried about your opinion.

Some good banter going on between Alex and Kommentarlos!

By the way, I also don´t understand what " some people are not born for the deep end of the pool ", means,  either! Sound a bit elitist, even far right-wing:P:P...surely not??? Alex?? 

No, john. You misread that. Not that we don't know lesbians can't be rightwingers. I think the AfD sports one of those self-hating nutters, but it's not me.

I am a lesbian, Kommentarlos, but I´ve never told anyone!

Breaking news!

6 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

Is Trump a lesbian? Not really following this bit.

When you don‘t have a coherent argument, cry discrimination. That’s probably why that suddenly became one of the elusive goalposts. 

Oh! Lesbian. Can‘t look like I‘m picking on her. 

19 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

No, john. You misread that. Not that we don't know lesbians can't be rightwingers. I think the AfD sports one of those self-hating nutters, but it's not me.

Your double negative has got me confused! Still working on understanding!

:o

Is she a lesbian? She should have mentioned it before.

john g is now my favourite lesbian. So there is a queue. Trump not so much. 

As an older Brit, Kommentarlos, I quite like queues. The good old days!

I'll come back to you boys tomorrow when it's not beer thirty for you. Nothing good happens on TT after 7 PM.