Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Some people are not born for the deep end of the pool. Stick to the shallows if they suit you better.

Your posting is becoming increasingly more erratic and incoherent. Perhaps you should at least step  away from the keyboard if you are not able to step away from the glass.

Small steps :D

Yeah, I'm worried about your opinion.

Some good banter going on between Alex and Kommentarlos!

By the way, I also don´t understand what " some people are not born for the deep end of the pool ", means,  either! Sound a bit elitist, even far right-wing:P:P...surely not??? Alex?? 

No, john. You misread that. Not that we don't know lesbians can't be rightwingers. I think the AfD sports one of those self-hating nutters, but it's not me.

I am a lesbian, Kommentarlos, but I´ve never told anyone!

Breaking news!

6 minutes ago, Kommentarlos said:

Is Trump a lesbian? Not really following this bit.

When you don‘t have a coherent argument, cry discrimination. That’s probably why that suddenly became one of the elusive goalposts. 

Oh! Lesbian. Can‘t look like I‘m picking on her. 

19 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

No, john. You misread that. Not that we don't know lesbians can't be rightwingers. I think the AfD sports one of those self-hating nutters, but it's not me.

Your double negative has got me confused! Still working on understanding!

:o

Is she a lesbian? She should have mentioned it before.

john g is now my favourite lesbian. So there is a queue. Trump not so much. 

As an older Brit, Kommentarlos, I quite like queues. The good old days!

I'll come back to you boys tomorrow when it's not beer thirty for you. Nothing good happens on TT after 7 PM.

Credibility on this thread? Given the subject matter at hand, the lesbian formerly and perhaps still currently called Donald Trump, I struggle to see where credibility could ever be earned. 

I´m having a cheese sandwich, Alex! And drinking mineral water...hot evening here.

By the way, I don´t know if Kommentarlos is male or female or something in the middle but I´m happy to be a lesbian boy!

:P

All I know is that these dominos don't seem to be stacked up very well. If I watched this on TV as a kid I would have been writing to Blue Peter to complain.

If people stacked their dominos better in the first place then we would not be on page 251 (my device your device may vary) of a not particularly challenging thread of small and petty things. 

We would be watching with awe a Guinness Book of World Records domino world of tumbling excitement.

The dominos would now of course be gender neutral and vegan though. The whosh when they all fall down would be the same.