Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

5,669 posts in this topic

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2019‎ ‎8‎:‎20‎:‎52‎, jeremytwo said:

Who is Mueller?

Fullsized image

And yet he allowed this farce to continue for as long as he did. 

Trump administration suffers another Obamacare blow in court or "What happens when you hire an guy for a job and he doesn't understand how it all works."

The Trump administration has lost another Obamacare legal battle — its second this week — just as the president has revived his drive to destroy and replace the 2010 health law.

A federal judge ruled late Thursday in Washington that the administration’s efforts to expand the availability of health plans that don’t meet the coverage rules of the Affordable Care Act is a deliberate and illegal “end run“ around the federal health care law. The ruling addressed insurance known as “Association Health Plans,” which cost less than many Obamacare plans but can also provide fewer health benefits.

The ruling by U.S. District Court Judge John Bates, a George W. Bush appointee, comes just one day after another federal judge rejected the Trump administration’s embrace of work requirements for people on Medicaid, concluding that those new rules in Kentucky and Arkansas violate the program’s primary goal of delivering health care coverage to low-income Americans.

Medicaid work requirements and expanding coverage options outside Obamacare rules have been linchpins of the Trump administration’s approach to health care. The president and top officials have argued that such changes are necessary to bring relief to Americans who are suffering under the stringent rules and costs of the ACA. Several other Trump health policies are facing legal challenges.

1 hour ago, Keleth said:

Please for the love of god fucking stop it.

If you don't like it just ignore me. Noone else moans like you do.

On 3/29/2019, 3:08:23, Fromm said:

And yet he allowed this farce to continue for as long as he did. 

It's not too late we can still dig up evidence of the Russian collaboration we all know happened. 

15 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Conspiracy theorists upset at you for promoting a conspiracy theory haha.

1 hour ago, J0ker said:

Bloody funny. The odd thing is I am actually a leftie in so many ways but "get" the Trump thing. Trump was actually a Democrat two years before he ran, according to the Al Smith dinner:

PCR puts it well:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-29/paul-craig-roberts-democrats-are-self-destructing

From farting cow AOC to creepy Joe Biden, to Pocahontas, fuck me what have they got for 2020? I have never seen such an incompetent bunch of utter dorks in my life. I thought British politicians were mere characterless kiddy diddlers, but these are just funny.

47 minutes ago, jeremytwo said:

Bloody funny. The odd thing is I am actually a leftie in so many ways but "get" the Trump thing.

I don't...entirely understand how you are a leftie but actually, I also do get the Trump thing, in that there's a good chunk of the Democratic party that when faced between a choice between eating poop and pizza would adamantly insist that the pizza have a little bit of poop topping for fairness' sake.

1 hour ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

I don't...entirely understand how you are a leftie but actually, I also do get the Trump thing, in that there's a good chunk of the Democratic party that when faced between a choice between eating poop and pizza would adamantly insist that the pizza have a little bit of poop topping for fairness' sake.

Me? Well I'm the product of a pretty left-wing era in Britain when the railway was owned by the people, the coal industry gave thousands of jobs and pride to many Brits, and our national Health Service was excellent.

2 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

The odd thing is I am actually a leftie in so many ways but "get" the Trump thing

In many ways trump is old (uk) left. Scargill would probably agree with almost all of his policies.

1 minute ago, zwiebelfisch said:

In many ways trump is old (uk) left.

Yes, he wants to bring back coal. Even the excellent NHS couldn't save the miners from black lung. 

8 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Yes, he wants to bring back coal. Even the excellent NHS couldn't save the miners from black lung. 

Your beloved son-to-be-imprisoned Hilary wanted to shut the coal mines. 

1 hour ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

Eup, I strongly urge you to perform one of the pillars of your faith, Haj. I believe you'd have an eye opening shock at what the House of Saud has done to that sacred place. Take a look at Google Earth. Your faith is actually peaceful (I have said this countless times) and there are millions of good Muslims, yet the problem is the West promoted the most nasty brand of the faith to unite the peninsula to extract the oil, from which we reap the whirlwind. 

5 hours ago, J0ker said:

Me a conspiracy theorist ?

Do fuck off.

Please don`t drag me into the Russia collusion as I`ve not once mentioned it as I`ve never believed there is a lot to it.

Do I think Trumps is a racist,misogynist,arsehole ?

Yes but not the Russia collusion.

20 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

I do ignore you but you consistently bring in some conspiracy theory into almost any thread you post in.

Hows your hero Alex Jones in your eyes now.

3 hours ago, jeremytwo said:

Trump was actually a Democrat two years before he ran

And this is the danger with Trump.

He is what he wants to be depending on how it gets him ahead.

He has no principals,he`s a racist when it suits him although if he thought it would get him more votes he`d be championing BLM.

I doubt he even cares about politics or the USA.But he got to be President which boosted his ego and his power which is all he cares about.

Does anyone believe he really believes that a wall is the answer ?

He knows it helped get him to power and his base thinks it is the best thing since sliced bread but I doubt he truly cares one way or the other especially as he has been pretty prolific in knowingly employing illegal immigrants in his companies.

If the US was vapourised tomorrow Trump wouldn`t care as long as he was alright and rich afterwards.

He`s only interested in trophies and how he thinks about himself.