Trump's Presidency: Is this the next domino to fall?

7,155 posts in this topic

Well, that's one way to find out where "Trump country" isn't.

A Republican campaign event in Montana featuring President Trump's son, Donald Trump Jr., is reportedly in search of a new venue after a restaurant declined to host the rally. 

Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle, an ex-Fox News personality, are scheduled to campaign for Republican Senate candidate Matt Rosendale in Bozeman, Mont. next week. 

Rosendale had announced on Tuesday that the Midtown Tavern would host an event where Trump Jr. and Guilfoyle would speak. 

But the manager of the restaurant, Jeff Wilcox, has said that he won't host the rally, according to the Bozeman Daily Chronicle.

“We definitely don’t want to take political sides. That’s never our intention,” Wilcox told the newspaper, adding that the announcement that the Midtown Tavern would host the rally was a miscommunication. 

You sound worried there, Trumpy.

President Trump in an Oval Office interview with Hill.TV launched one of his most ferocious broadsides to date against Jeff Sessions, suggesting the attorney general was essentially AWOL and performing badly on a variety of issues.

“I don’t have an attorney general. It’s very sad,” Trump told Hill.TV in an extensive and freewheeling interview Tuesday from the Oval Office.

The president has long excoriated Sessions for his March 2017 decision to recuse himself from the Russia collusion investigation. But on Tuesday he suggested he is frustrated by Sessions's performance on far more than that.

“I’m not happy at the border, I’m not happy with numerous things, not just this,” he said.

4 hours ago, sorcerers_apprentice said:

The story relies on leaks.   You never learn.  ?

Bwahahaha! So you just passed right over all of the photos of the poll, right. Mahahahaha! Awesome.

18 minutes ago, AlexTr said:

Bwahahaha! So you just passed right over all of the photos of the poll, right. Mahahahaha! Awesome.

Who was the source ?  

Who is sending you hate mail and death threats on this board.  

TDS writ large.  ?

23 minutes ago, sorcerers_apprentice said:

Who is sending you hate mail and death threats on this board.  

Where did I say it was to me? Man, you got some special internet there that shows you things that aren't there. It must be a lot like Conquistador's special internet. I notice he never did come back and show me where I had disenfranchised anyone. <_<

Alex, no one is under any obligation to prove to you that you posted what you actually did- I'm not your twin poodles Jeffo and Krieg. 

You were informed that what was threatened constituted voter intimidation under US federal law and there was also a call to bankrupt people who dare to support Trump. As of this writing, I have no idea whether you have actually done what was threatened.

@Conquistador 

14 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

You were informed that what was threatened constituted voter intimidation under US federal law

No, it is not. Hey, you don't know about immigration law, so I am totally unsurprised that you don't know about this.

15 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

As of this writing, I have no idea whether you have actually done what was threatened.

Gee, really? :lol:

Here you go, funny face. Figure out why it doesn't meet the standard set in the USC I cite above. There's a bright boy.

On 6/20/2018, 7:40:07, AlexTr said:

This is why we have to fight them. We must find out where his supporters live and make their lives untenable until they stop. This sounds harsh, doesn't it? It's okay. This is what these bigots have been doing for centuries to every minority. So, obviously it is a tactic they support and understand. Flush them out. Make them lose their jobs. Bankrupt them. Alienate them from what they hold dear. Just take that out of their playbook and run with it.

You can argue that with the proper legal authority when and if the time comes. However, I think your hubris is misplaced. 

8 minutes ago, Conquistador said:

You can argue that with the proper legal authority when and if the time comes. However, I think your hubris is misplaced. 

So, you don't see the problem with your claim. Okay, I guess that's par for this course. 

Alex, the best thing for you to do would be to say something along the lines of "Sorry, I just got excited in my anti-Trumpness- won't happen again" and then you go back to the usual stuff you post. 

How about I say this: You don't know who I am. I don't know who you are. You cannot prove by any reasonable standard that I have done anything. Certainly, I have no need to prove the negative. You just don't like that there may be consequences to anything you do and you're very upset by that. Well, you're gonna have to die mad about it.

Now what might be actionable is stalking. That's actionable right here in Germany. No one even has to involve outside governments to handle that. Other activities are also actionable, but we'll hold off on those for now.

Since you feel like giving advice, I'll return the favor: the best thing for you to do is not to worry about what I am doing and to whom.

2 hours ago, AlexTr said:

How about I say this: You don't know who I am. I don't know who you are. You cannot prove by any reasonable standard that I have done anything. Certainly, I have no need to prove the negative. You just don't like that there may be consequences to anything you do and you're very upset by that. Well, you're gonna have to die mad about it.

Now what might be actionable is stalking. That's actionable right here in Germany. No one even has to involve outside governments to handle that. Other activities are also actionable, but we'll hold off on those for now.

Since you feel like giving advice, I'll return the favor: the best thing for you to do is not to worry about what I am doing and to whom.

This is excellent and righteous advice.

11 hours ago, Conquistador said:

Alex, the best thing for you to do would be to say something along the lines of "Sorry, I just got excited in my anti-Trumpness- won't happen again" and then you go back to the usual stuff you post. 

It must be exhausting for Alex.  Every week a new bombshell which, like her claim of hate mail, death threats and harassment, turns out to be groundless.  

And she never learns - just simply gets more añgry and insulting while ratcheting up the volume of pre-fabbed posts.  

36 minutes ago, sorcerers_apprentice said:

It must be exhausting for Alex.  Every week a new bombshell which, like her claim of hate mail, death threats and harassment, turns out to be groundless.  

It's cute how the trumpers think they can wish the "exhaustion" of the Resistance into existence. It's a magical, childlike kind of thinking much like the way they look at clear evidence and cry "fake news!" 

Trump is a doddering, racist idiot who doesn't understand diplomacy, or anything else for that matter, and who is hell-bent on destroying a world order that the U.S. has spent over 70 years trying to build because he insists that America, the richest country in the world, has been given a "bad deal".

Meanwhile, SA618 sits back and tries to think of new ways to explain how both sides are bad, while telling others to calm down. And Conquistador probably has carpal tunnel syndrome from all the +1s he's given him.

SA618, pictured recently:

5ba343188b8d9_3121.jpg.6e06fa9cf81f1d7e4

This must just be so embarrassing for anyone with an education, a brain, principles, or any combination of the three. For those without any of the three, there will be zero understanding of why this is embarrassing.

“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don’t want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. ... I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t want him there when I get there.”

Trump said he had not read the documents he ordered declassified but said he expected to show they would prove the FBI case started as a political “hoax.”

3 hours ago, AlexTr said:

It's cute how the trumpers think they can wish the "exhaustion" of the Resistance into existence. 

You are part of the "Resistance"?  ???

#timestamperia

16 hours ago, AlexTr said:

Your confederates on this forum are apparently far too scared of you to tell you that you are not some law unto yourself who can mete out punishment to others she doesn't like as she sees fit. You were given a face-saving way to walk back your problematic public statements, but instead you've decided to double down with additional threats which are completely empty and have no effect on me.  I've already corrected you on the inaccurate statement you made last night, which you have repeated here.

Now back your to robo-posting.