Help for my two Cats - Looking for new family in Munich

9 posts in this topic

Hello Friends, 

We need  help in finding new home for our two lovely cats. 

Our amazing Nuka and Sancho are looking for new home. A place where they are loved and truly cared. The three years old siblings are Maine coon-Turkish Angora breed. They are completely indoor cats but are very playful and affectionate. They are chipped, castrated and vaccinated regularly.

Date of Birth : Sep 2013

Nuka : White Orange Hairs
Sanchos: White Black Hairs
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If asked, we can also give their litter boxes, food bowls and Water fountain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We will reply to your questions immediately.

Please refer to below link for their pictures. 

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/zwei-bruederpaar-suchen-ein-liebes-zuhause/683152475-136-16357

Sorry but I don't understand any situation where cats are to be discarded like old, no longer liked toys.

Cats, or any pets / animals are for life.

13 minutes ago, Malt-Teaser said:

Sorry but I don't understand any situation where cats are to be discarded like old, no longer liked toys.

Sadly many people acquire pets without enough forethought.  But, there are also situations where there is no choice but to part with much loved pets.  This happens more often in societies where landlords refuse pet owners and couples divorce.  

This cat owner is doing the right thing in trying to rehome their cats. I would also add that they should also try their local Tierschutzverein as they will likely advertise and take the cats for adoption.  Living conditions in Tierheims in Germany are really very good.  Care helpers generally treat the cats like feline royalty....at least I can say that's the case in the 3 Tierheims I know.

10 minutes ago, emkay said:

Sadly many people acquire pets without enough forethought.  But, there are also situations where there is no choice but to part with much loved pets.  This happens more often in societies where landlords refuse pet owners and couples divorce.  

This cat owner is doing the right thing in trying to rehome their cats. I would also add that they should also try their local Tierschutzverein as they will likely advertise and take the cats for adoption.  Living conditions in Tierheims in Germany are really very good.  Care helpers generally treat the cats like feline royalty...at least I can say that's the case in the 3 Tierheims I know.

Or the animal owner can no longer care for the animal because they are caring for a sick person, or they are moving to another country where they don't  have a place to stay with the animals as many hotels or temporary apartments don't accept pets. 

Those are really beautiful cats. 

11 hours ago, Malt-Teaser said:

I can understand your concerns and questions. These are valid but due to personal situation, we have to take this hard decision. As Lavender Rain mentioned there could be some circumstances.  

11 hours ago, Lavender Rain said:

Or the animal owner can no longer care for the animal because they are caring for a sick person, or they are moving to another country where they don't  have a place to stay with the animals as many hotels or temporary apartments don't accept pets. 

Those are really beautiful cats. 

My spouse has developed a medical condition and we are strictly advised by doctors to take this step. This is all i can share here. I hope you understand now. 

Thank you all for your support and love. Lots of families and individuals have came forward to help us and everyone loved them. We hope that our boys will have new home soon where they will be loved and cared. 

Sorry to hear about your spouse. Good luck in finding a great home for your cats.