HIIT Personal Fitness Trainer

5 posts in this topic

Hi all:

Any recommendations on a personal trainer (with their own studio) who specializes in HIIT workouts?  I live in the city center (but could go more or less anywhere in the greater Munich area), and am looking for a professional trainer I could work with to learn style/techniques and help me develop a strategy I can then use on my own (at my own gym), checking back in with them periodically.

Thanks much!

Hi FranReta,

I offer a few HIIT classes included kickboxing, jump rope and body weight exercise. 

Here is the website of our gym:

www.munich-pt-lounge.de

location is near Hauptbahnhof, centre Munich. 

In addition to tailor-made training program, we also provide Functional Movement Screen. We want you to move and also move correctly. I will screen you in the first lesson and see what kind of exercises you should or should not do. 

Here is my phone number: 01631791256 and email: agnes@munich-pt-lounge.de

Let me know your thought about it. ;)

have a nice day. Cheers. 

On 7/16/2017, 3:01:04, FrankReta said:

Hi all:

Any recommendations on a personal trainer (with their own studio) who specializes in HIIT workouts?  I live in the city center (but could go more or less anywhere in the greater Munich area), and am looking for a professional trainer I could work with to learn style/techniques and help me develop a strategy I can then use on my own (at my own gym), checking back in with them periodically.

Thanks much!

You dont really need a personal trainer to do HIIT. What are you trying to accomplish and what do you have to work with regarding stuff to work out with? There are many styles you can use for HIIT. You dont need to pay a trainer. Push yourself hard and you will be good to go.

Hey!

We run weekly HIIT & Circuit training classes in our English speaking studio at Goetheplatz! Monday & Wednesday evenings at 19:00 and Saturday mornings at 11:30. We also have a Box-Fitness class at 10:30 Saturdays.

All info and to sign up see www.evolvefitness.de

First classes are always free..

Evolve Fitness Team :-)