looking for internship or Junior IT job in hamburg

179 posts in this topic

hi
i am looking for internship or Junior IT job  in hamburg without german.
i start to build skills in html/css but i m interested in both backend and frontend and data science as well.
As bonus i will provide 140 IQ as well as logical, mathematical,optimization,minimalistic and analitic talants.

im not sure if by internship u mean praktikum,

if so u can just write to a company and ask for it. 

As my husband says since u work for free they would generally take you without any issue

Do you have any formal qualifications? Are you a registered student anywhere (internships)?  What citizenship(s) do you hold?

Just now, diding said:

As my husband says since u work for free they would generally take you without any issue

After the introduction of the minimum wage, this is not usually possible (which is why I asked about student status).

Just now, engelchen said:

After the introduction of the minimum wage, this is not usually possible (which is why I asked about student status).

really?

I dont know about it

, i am also planning to look for praktikum myself, pre-study, because i need it as an requirement to apply for a spot

It's going to be difficult with no german at all. Once you speak at least basic German, you should look into doing an Ausbildung. 

if by praktikum u mean internship ?

i hoped for some place which people look for such a things !

"introduction of the minimum wage" means ?

formal ? yes.

if student = someone who attends an educational institution / then = no

if student = lerner / then = yes

Ausbildung = 1500 eu per month .

and i speak basic german. which will not work for Ausbildung . i will need at least B1.

wtf is exactly Orientierungspraktikum ?

so. basically... i need german ?
the jobs are in english.  the coding languages are in englishand i study them in english. not in my native language. which will be the first choice if i will need to change the language.

learning german will take few months and i dont want to invest this time and efforts (and also MONEY) for something which i will not need. not to mention its kinda useless for coding work.

it's literally like - get driver license to ride a bicycle.

you are in germany.

Why would it be useless to learn german? And are u 100% sure u dont need german for your coding work? After i read posts in this forum i wouldnt be so confident

by this logic. i am on earth. why i need to speak something else than english, spanish and/or chinese.

you sound like you dont understand the work.

everyone in the IT sector speak english. the german is encumbrance. nothing more.

15 hours ago, rocnogu said:

As bonus i will provide 140 IQ [..]

Germany already has a shitload of IT dudes (with IQ of 115+) who speak in a way that nobody understands them...

Wow, what a genius, I'm in awe of your brilliance.

Of course you don't need to speak German, why should you have to communicate with your team leaders & bosses? Or even your colleagues?

You may well be on Earth but obviously in a world of your own, but never mind, just sit back in a comfy chair and wait for them all to come knocking with pots of gold to reward your awesomeness that you obviously deserve.

11 hours ago, rocnogu said:

by this logic. i am on earth. why i need to speak something else than english, spanish and/or chinese.

you sound like you dont understand the work.

everyone in the IT sector speak english. the german is encumbrance. nothing more.

Not everyone in the IT sector speaks English, but almost everyone can read documentation in English. 

People who provide specs and act as end-users may or may not speak English.   If they speak English, the amount of effort required to conduct meetings, write emails or write requirements in English is prohibitive.    

If you decide a few years from now that full time work is not the best way for you to cash in on your brilliance, the option to freelance would be easier to realize if you can read through the various bureaucratic documents.  

Some of the companies in the startup scene in Berlin function almost exclusively in English.   Maybe you can find some which would be suitable targets for you.

I teach English in the IT departments of several international companies. believe me, they need it. 

49 minutes ago, tor said:

I teach English in the IT departments of several international companies. believe me, they need it. 

When I look at the English writing skills of the OP, his source of (future) communication problems isn't necessarily the shortcomings (in the command of the English language) of the German co-workers... 

basically . the shit storm start and almost everyone start to defend the bad system .
and some are right. about enjoying my unemployment.  i do enjoy it. meanwhile, the german goverment pays me shit tons of money to do so.

@franklan, you are wrong. noone have shit load of dudes 115+ iq . i personally met a lot of people claiming to be intelligent, but no one had proof.and a lot of people mistake intelligence with education.please , educate your self about the iq pool . [ dont take it in a bad way  ]

@zwiebelfisch @El Jeffo @Malt-Teaser  you all gave meaningless "answer" . i understand how hard is for your limited brains to understand complicated thought.
if you are not agree with someone dont try to inferior them . this only shows how limited and narrow you are . 
 i dont have bad feelings about youtho . just pity  . altho, creatures like you i try to avoid my whole life and i sucseed to do so . please, move somewhere else. i doubt someone will apreceate your remorse here. what i see now is monkeys throwing shit . kinda pathetic. don't you think ? [ you can take it in a bad way :) ]

@vronchen @SA618  thats.. well. new info about the biz. so far iv seen more people without german then with . i was on few seminars and all was in english. and the teams speak only with each other . it probably depend from the company and how open is to the new things.and the market.and the customers. and... a lot of things 
i guess you know th deal already.
the freelance is the future for me . i cant work in team becouse they slow me down (yes, i know how this sounds. but thats the true) . part of the reason to look for intership . i dont want to spend much time with the company . they benefit from y free work and i benefit from the experiance without engade in serios connection . i can't see future in germany. the people are pretty narrow and you just prove it :) .
what i saw till now is a german leading team of non germans. so , if 90% of the staff are not germans... got the point :) ?
prety simple . well   , for me at least.

15 minutes ago, franklan said:

When I look at the English writing skills of the OP, his source of (future) communication problems isn't necessarily the shortcomings (in the command of the English language) of the German co-workers... 

@franklan i fail to understand that .

what is OP on first place ?