4th of July Party Berlin 2017

5 posts in this topic

It's Summertime and on the 4th of July at Belushi's we'll be celebrating with our US friends.

The fridges will be stocked with US and International beers and we'll have specials on pitchers of beer and summer cocktails.

DJ Mickster will be mixing up the best summer tracks and If you're in need of a taste from home; we will be cooking up our homemade Uncle Sam burger as well as Firecracker Wings with Blue Cheese sauce.

Come down on the day and rock your colors with pride. Even if you don't originate from Stateside come along to celebrate Independence Day 2017 with us in Berlin.

www.facebook.com/events/885418464943325

Will anyone who shows up wearing a MAGA hat be given multiple cockpunches and shown to the door?

I know this event obviously has no longer has any relevance, but I'm looking for other American-themed gatherings.  I've yet to find one American and I've been in the Berlin area for three years.

7 hours ago, TyAnd said:

I've yet to find one American and I've been in the Berlin area for three years.

three weeks, sure; three months, maybe; but three years?  ever been to Potsdamer Platz? 

@TyAnd to find at least a few gatherings, just check Belushi's site and see what their upcoming events are.  If I remember correctly, they do Halloween and (pretty sure US) Thanksgiving celebrations as well as Superbowl parties.  I'm sure that there are lots of other kinds of meetups out there and maybe another way to find them is to come to one of the many English / German language exchanges and just ask the expats what they do for the holidays.