Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Climbing Partners in Darmstadt Area

2 posts in this topic

Hi there..

I am  looking for a climbing partner who is beginner (6a-c) and keen to train and developt the skills together not just boulder or sport climbing but also in mountaineering I have some experience up till 4000meters. I have some problems with abruptly long ulnar bone (wrist pain simply :)) and 2 collateral ligament injuries in fingers and 2 titanium pieces in shoulder so I am in rehabilitation zone and worknig on just endurance with 6a-c routes. 

I have also some climbing based work ideas and a few new methods for climbing holder production (tried and verified now the first products are in trial period in Crux Bouldergym-Herk de Stadt-Belgium).

So if you interested just write tome.

Aim high live higher *)

Emre

emogun (at) gmail (dot) com

Hi, I kind of stopped climbing a few years ago, had some problems with injuries and my then partner died in a climbing accident (not while climbing with me) and I sort of got fat and out of it.

I never climbed much harder than 6A-B, before moving to Germany in 2000 I was starting to get into Aid/Big Wall stuff. I think would be lucky to climb 4a these days, But I would kind like to get out again so if you want to go to Schriessheim or the Pfalz I would come along and belay.