Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where to play badminton in Munich

3 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'm looking for clubs in Munich where badminton is offered, hopefully on a drop-in basis. I work business hours and therefore can only play after 6PM. There are a few other groups that have discussed this topic, but I cannot find anything that is recent. Also, I have seen the Tuesday group, but am looking to play competitively and so hope to play more than once per week. 

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

There are quite a few clubs where you can play Badminton in Munich. Depending on which part of Munich you live I can suggest u some. 

Polizei Sport Verein ist die example centrally located. 

I host badminton once a week, typically Tuesday evenings, through my company Sunset Rec Sports. We are mostly recreational players but all levels are welcome. Check the most up to date info about our events here: www.sunsetrecsports.com

We also host basketball and beach volleyball. This coming summer we will also likely host indoor volleyball events.

There is no membership or commitment you have to make - simply register on the site for the event you want to play. Drop-bys are welcome but we can't guarantee a playing spot unless you pre-register. This is because the numbers of players per event are limited to help ensure it doesn't get over crowded and everyone gets enough playing time.

So if you're looking for an open group to play sports but don't want to commit to a monthly membership then check out our events at Sunset Rec Sports!

- Jared