Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hamburg curry night 26.May.2017 Shalimar 19:00

5 posts in this topic

The democratic council of curry dictators has met. And the curry anarchy that is Hamburg will no longer be tolerated.

One of Munich's most beloved, wise, enlightened and of course modest ex (bloodless coup, don't ask) curry dictators has been dispatched. 

Curry Ordnung muß sein!

I've made a reservation for 6 at Shalimar on ABC-Straße 46-48 for Friday 26 May at 19:00

Please sign up if you would like to attend. If anyone has an idea/desire for pre-curry drinks speak up. This is after all a highly democratic dictatorship.

1 MAM+1

In case people don't know the background of curry dictators, and the dread curry wars and are worried I've finally lost my mind:

There has been a curry night in Munich for 30 years. Instead of a curry democracy where there would be endless arguments about where to go next week potentially leading to another devastating curry war (there have been 3 curry wars in Munich), it was decided there should be a (benevolent) curry dictator (mind you Sara styled herself as curry empress, and Richard the most autocratic called himself curry secretary) who listens carefully to all opinions and then announces where next week's curry was to be, organise the booking, and remind the restaurant if they wanted a repeat booking they better be good

As I said in the PM as well, I am a big Curry fan, but we will be in DK for the long weekend .

So the only greek element will be the Greek Consulate which is next to Shalimar :D

Well I've dialed the reservation back to 3 just in case at least 1 turns up.

Hamburg is hereby ejected from the curry empire!