Bremen area. Experienced, freelance English teacher/s required.

1 post in this topic

Dear reader,

I am looking for freelance teacher/s in the area of Bremen. The project includes 10 classes of 90 minutes a week; beginners, advanced and technical. In total approximately 500- 600 teaching hours. The project could lead to additional work in level testing, translation and more... It is planned for lessons to be carried out on training days e.g. one visit consisting of 4 or 5 lessons back to back, however, this is flexible and depends on collective capacity.

As a freelance teacher you will be responsible for all aspects of the training given and work closely with me. You should be experienced in giving English training classes in corporations, be tax registered and able to provide an invoice. Additionally as a freelancer you will be responsible for all tax liability and insurance payments under German law. 

Please send your information including; experience, price per UE (teaching hour) and capacity you can offer direct to me by email at robert@hamburg-english.de. (email only). Customer location approximately 30 - 40 mins outside Bremen.

Thank you.

Robert Phipps.