Help wanted finishing website

1 post in this topic

Hi good people,

i have been been working on starting a new business for a while now and have become stuck. I have had some great help with getting things towards a starting position from a number of English speakers living in Hamburg but due to the nomadic nature of living abroad I am in need once again of help. I need someone with real Wordpress and website design experience to help me finish my website. It's a really cool idea but may need a little coding. It shouldn't be too much work but then again I'm not a website developer so what do I know. I'm looking for anyone interested in a side project to get involved in helping me start what I believe is a really promising new platform. If anyone is interested please let me know. This isn't a job advertisement as my budget is essentially zero (excluding beer/ friendship/ food). It's an opportunity to work on something exciting for the sheer passion of a new idea. Please only those who can dedicate some evenings to my cause reply. Hopefully meet some of you soon. 

James Cherowbrier

berarephotography@gmail.com