Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Experienced SAP cloud consultant with limited German looking for a job

8 posts in this topic

Dear All, 

I have a spouse blue card with some basic german level B1. I have experience in SAP cloud consulting but unfortunately, I am finding it difficult to find a job.

Any suggestions on paid Employment or temping agency in Mannheim, Heidelberg, Stuttgart, Walldorf basically Baden-Wurttemberg.

Thanks in advance. 

Regards

Leo

Did you look at jobs at SAP? I know Hays hires lots of IT consultants. How does your LinkedIn profile look?

And are you allowed to work in Germany? Does the spouse blue card come with a work permit? 

I work for SAP Hybris one of the main Cloud line of Business at SAP. I'm involved with Channel sales and therefore know other partner companies that need Cloud consulting expertise. Send me some details in private and CV and I will see what is open internally. SAP Hybris is based in Munich. 

T-Systems already had several restructurings and thousands of employees lost their jobs in recent years. Doesn't Telekom want to get rid off it?

I was 11 years with debis Systemhaus (which subsequently became part of T-Systems) until 1998 & was glad to get out - was not involved with SAP in any way though.

The SAP outsourcing part of the company is very successful and competitive.

Cloud stuff is their forté.

But you're right - overall were in stormy water recently and the number of employees worldwide has been reduced.

Still openings for cloud architects at present (May 2017)