Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

is this product illegal ?

30 posts in this topic

yeah hormones are not over the counter in germany.  Can't buy melatonin either

I'd check the zoll pages to see if they have a listing of prohibited drugs.  Alternately, just do a "shopping" search to see if you can buy it here at all without a prescription.  If you can't find it, i highly, highly doubt it's going to make it through the zoll.

ETA:  I see you ordered it via amazon.de but the shipper is in CA.  Do a search to see if you can find anyone IN the eu selling it.  

Too late to cancel -_-

Anyway , how is legal for sellers fro USA California to appear on amazon.de -_-'' This shouldnt be allowed lol

16 minutes ago, lisa13 said:

ETA:  I see you ordered it via amazon.de but the shipper is in CA.  Do a search to see if you can find anyone IN the eu selling it.  

The producer does, for the same price:

https://www.lifeextensioneurope.de/pteropurer-60-vegetarian-capsules

Do you think this is also illegal ?Is there any list i can read ?

Yes, there is a list: everything. Everything which is can be designated as medication in Germany, is forbidden.

Inside the EU: everything which falls under narcotics definition (Betauubunsmittel) forbidden, everything else allowed.

http://www.zoll.de/DE/Privatpersonen/Postsendungen-Internetbestellungen/Sendungen-innerhalb-der-EU/Einschraenkungen/Arzneimittel/arzneimittel_node.html

I used google translate . I wonder where it says Pregnenolone was forbidden since is not advertized as medicine by FDA

Private imports of food and feed

Imports of food and feed intended for the consumer's own use or consumption are, in principle, permitted. This also applies to goods in private gift items. The importation of certain food and feed to Germany can, however, be restricted or even prohibited by special regulations. These are for example:

• Wild mushrooms
    More than 20 years after the Chernobyl react catastrophe, the permissible radiation exposure is still far exceeded in many wild mushrooms from certain countries. Therefore, importation of such mushrooms is only permitted after prior examination by the competent food inspection authorities and upon presentation of the required export certificate. However, edible mushrooms up to a quantity of two kilograms intended for private consumption can be imported without restrictions .
  • Potatoes
    The importation of potatoes, even in small quantities, is prohibited in tourist traffic because of the risk of spread of the bacterial ring rot.
  • Caviar from the sturgeon
    Because of the threat to all types of sturgeon, the importation of caviar is prohibited. There is no clearance for caviar in mailing.
  • Dietary supplements

Certain food supplements or vitamin preparations, in particular when presented as agents for the treatment of diseases, can be regarded as medicinal products in Germany and are thus subject to the German Drug Law. The drug regulations of the country in which the product is offered or sold do not apply.

• Food and feed of animal origin
    There are further restrictions on these products, in particular for animal health reasons. These goods include, for example, meat and meat products, game, milk and milk products and eggs.

Arrangements for products of animal origin

In the case of the abovementioned products, where the maximum quantities permitted are exceeded, their importation shall be permitted only with the respectively prescribed certificates . In addition, importation may be restricted to certain so-called authorized customs offices.

Information on customs offices and their authorizing powers can be found in the general service search. On the left, the filter "Seizure authorizations" should be set and the respective authority selected.

General service search

For questions relating to the import of food, the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture, the food and feed monitoring authority responsible for your place of residence, and the respective local customs office are available to you in case of questions concerning specific or ongoing handling procedures.

25 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

I wonder where it says Pregnenolone was forbidden since is not advertized as medicine by FDA

What has FDA to do with Germany?

The text says explicitly, that:

The drug regulations of the country in which the product is offered or sold do not apply

You can experiment with orders from the USA again and again, if you want. Or order the same product from the EU and have no problems.

Edit: Some people are masochists. The guy ordered vitamin C from the USA (costs 55 cents in my local supermarket), got into legal trouble by the Zoll: http://aging-und-praevention.de/nahrungsergaenzungen-f22/import-von-nahrungsergaenzungsmitteln-zoll-erfahru-t6979-s25.html

2 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

unfortunately they are not on amazon.de

no, they are not, but unless you are married to Amazon.de you need not only order from them!!!

With all there life enhancing pills and Potions you keep trying to buy, you certainly will be the healthiest one in the grave yard!

2 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

no, they are not, but unless you are married to Amazon.de you need not only order from them!!!

Only Amazon.de can deliver via DHL. Other use some shady couriers who drop my packages at even more shadier neighbours

Lost many of them

3 minutes ago, TraceKira said:

Lol

This product contains Benfotiamine which i am sure is a medicine ..LMAO

https://www.lifeextensioneurope.de/mitochondrial-energy-optimizer-with-biopqqr-120-capsules-1648

But they deliver from the EU.

1 minute ago, TraceKira said:

Only Amazon.de can deliver via DHL. Other use some shady couriers who drop my packages at even more shadier neighbours

Lost many of them

Not only Amazon.de delivers via DHL. And by „shady couriers“ you can as well choose delivery to some shop.

https://www.lifeextensioneurope.de/versandinformationen/

Unsere kürzlich eingeführte Zustellung an UPS-Paketshops ermöglicht Ihnen die Abholung Ihrer Sendung an einem adressnahen bzw. gut erreichbaren Standort.

5 minutes ago, robinson100 said:

Hey! you could rent a Postfach at the local post office for just €20/year!

Postfach is too small for packages. Packstation is better and free.

There are other options: delivery to Postfiliale, Hermes and UPS deliver to specified location (Paket shop).

49 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Postfach is too small for packages. Packstation is better and free.

There are other options: delivery to Postfiliale, Hermes and UPS deliver to specified location (Paket shop).

Packstations are not free ! AND HERMES DONT DELIVER TO DHL PACKSTATION ! I TRIED A FEW TIMES AND APCKAGE WAS ALL THE TIME RETURNED UNDELIVERED !!!!