RIP FuzzyTony - Former Toytown member has passed away

32 posts in this topic

So sorry to hear, just stumbled upon this notice.  Fuzzy was one of my favorite TT members, so glad I got to exchange a few posts over the years with him. He made TT a better place and I'm certain he'll make a difference wherever he's going.  Love peace and bless your soul fuzzy..

Rip, fuzzy tony. That is such sad news. :(

So sorry to hear this - I just saw this. 

FuzzyTony was one of my favorite TT members, and he gave a lot to this community. Once he "officially" left, I missed his knowledge on films and cinema terribly, and knowing there's no chance now of his turning up at one of our meetups... sad. RIP.

Very sad to read this. Tony's posts were always full of wisdom, wit, and even-keeled kindness. Going back a few years now to when he was a regular poster, there were a handful of people who provided a steadying nature to the tone of the forum, and he was one of the most reliable. He made TT a better place, and I imagine he did the same elsewhere, including wherever he is now.

Unbelievably sad to hear of Tony's passing, his knowledge of film was better than any online portal, his humanity was sublime and never changing; maybe that's why he left TT😤 

I hope you're in Xanadu Fuzzy Tony.

I wish I could write to his family. I would like to tell them how much I enjoyed the conversations I had with Tony and how, even though I only knew him over the internet, he had such a heartwarming presence in my life ever since I first started taking part in his "guess the movie from the picture" thread, many years ago.

I haven't logged in for months and this is the first thing I see.  Very very sad to read this, I always enjoyed him immensely and the guess the film thread and had always hoped to meet him.  RIP.

Wow.  Just wow.  I had lunch with former TTer 3lions Saturday and he reminded me of the days  of TTM.  So I hopped on today after an absence and read this announcement.  Rest in Peace dude.  You always were a pleasure to talk to.  One of the few anon people i would have enjoyed meeting.  I loved talking fiml with you .  Rest in Peace man Rest in Peace.