Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

caught steuerberater red handed taking funds

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

i had a steuerberater working with me, he was helping me take orders from clients, turns out i caught him taking funds for himself and we are going to court.

So, if he is found guilty can he continue as a taxman?

is there like a code of ethics or board i can report him to and get him barred to practice? so this unscrupulous man cannot rip off anybody else again...

Note -  I heard this guy has ripped off other people.

thanks

It depends on what his Steuerberaterkammer decides.

For example, here's a case of a Steuerberater who embezzled client funds and who was sentenced in criminal court to a 9 month suspended sentence. He also had to pay a 5,000 DM (about 2,500€) fine to his Steuerberaterkammer, but was allowed to continue to practice.

10 years later, he again embezzled client funds, he embezzled 7,000 DM (about 3,500€) and he was then barred from his profession for 4 years by his Steuerberaterkammer: https://olgko.justiz.rlp.de/de/startseite/detail/news/detail/News/berufsgerichtliche-ahndung-bei-veruntreuung-und-unterschlagung-von-mandantengeld-durch-einen-steuerb/

Hi PandaMunich,

thanks for your response.

When this guy gets found guilty of fraud, which is highly likely on account of the smoking gun evidence, how does one contact his Steuerberaterkammer to let them know ?

thanks