Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Steuer for Ebay Seller -- (no longer a) Kleinunternehmer rules

243 posts in this topic

As I'm going back and getting all his bookkeeping in order for 2019, another question has come up... For proof of the purchases he made on eBay, do I use the invoice the seller sent (if they sent one) or a specific printout of the transaction from eBay, or both? Or does the paypal monthly statement suffice? And if the seller didn't send an invoice (because many are private or in China and don't do this)?

On 6/26/2020, 11:46:09, MLmunich said:

As I'm going back and getting all his bookkeeping in order for 2019, another question has come up... For proof of the purchases he made on eBay, do I use the invoice the seller sent (if they sent one) or a specific printout of the transaction from eBay, or both? Or does the paypal monthly statement suffice? And if the seller didn't send an invoice (because many are private or in China and don't do this)?

Sorry, looking back I see you already answered this question.

On 5/11/2019, 9:35:01, PandaMunich said:

Well, this loss will be carried forward to the next year, and will lower his profit then (should he make one then).

How do I carry this loss over? Do I just make a line in excel that says loss carried over from last year and minus that from this year's profit?

I'm trying to fill out his Anlage G, but when I put this year's netto income minus last years loss in line 14 and the VAT he took in on line 16, it shows that he collected too much VAT because obviously the VAT was on the netto income 2019 and not netto income 2019 minus loss 2018. Am I doing something wrong?