Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ordering Trophies in Berlin?

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I have another question for the Berlin veterans out there.  I am organizing a friendly card tournament and need to order some trophies for the winners.  When we've done this in Moscow, we ordered some pretty cool glass trophies with the text  and graphics either embedded inside or engraved on the glass.  Anybody have a recommendation about where I can get this done in Berlin?  

Thanks, but If I wanted google results from a guy in Munich, I would have asked for that...instead, what I would like to know is if anyone on this forum has had good experiences with a particular place in Berlin.  The level of service for most things in Berlin is abysmally low, and I would order the trophies in Moscow before dealing with some random Berlin provider without any kind of reference.

Look for people who do other sign graving. If you want just a few things, it is usually cheaper than out of the Internet. I have a look for "Gravuren" with good Google reviews and you should be fine.

On 4/13/2017, 6:52:40, Malt-Teaser said:

You could always go back to Moscow for them if you don't trust shops in Berlin.

I probably will; I'm back in Moscow on a regular basis and generally service and quality is there much better than what I've encountered in Berlin.

Thanks everyone for the tips, but I'm looking more for entire trophies of a particular type than just engraving.  I will try checking google reviews, but from what I've seen for most things on google reviews, everything has about four stars so it is hard to differentiate.