Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will this migration madness stop on Toytown Germany?

When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?   28 votes

1. 1. When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?

• Between January 2018 and December 2020
    • Between January 2021 and December 2025
    • Between January 2026 and December 2030
    • Sometime after 2030
    • Never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

220 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Rohit must still be mad about all his anti-Muslim and anti-Punjabi posts that were deleted back when I was a mod.

He's a bigot hipster: he was racist before it was in.

Oh right, I remember his Hindu supremacist remarks. It was a nice change from Rennie and the other haters. :D 

Just now, Metall said:

Oh right, I remember his Hindu supremacist remarks. It was a nice change from Rennie and the other haters. :D 

Anyone who dares oppose you must be dragged into a supremacist /seminal hatred box. 

I have posted 30+ comments against Onsite IT workers from my OWN COUNTRY; most of them are HINDU.

Not to mention, we never had any HINDU related discussion here. But it seems, you are more than eager to start one. 

PS: My wife is Catholic. And pretty devout by TT standards. That makes me first multi-religious supremacist on Earth. Oops :D

How dare you oppose ME, the Almighty Metall of TT!

I and El Jeffo the Destroyer shall use our non existent moderation powers to PULVERIZE you!!!

Ahahahahahaa!!!!! :D:D:D

*sets rohit to full ignore and ambles off to Real Life*

Just now, Metall said:

How dare you oppose ME, the Almighty Metall of TT!

I and El Jeffo the Destroyer shall use our non existent moderation powers to PULVERIZE you!!!

Ahahahahahaa!!!!! :D:D:D

Good to see, your warm, affectionate, liberal soul on display.

And finally you mustered the strength to admit it. Keep it up.  @Metall is as strong as Mercury. Wonder if equally poisonous. 

Self-parody doesn't get any better than this. It's like an April Fool's joke, every day of the year.

Really interesting that no body opened a topic about mentally unstable person without migration background, intentionally destroying half of the street by blowing his apartment up. How is that not terrorism? 

1 hour ago, El Jeffo said:

Self-parody doesn't get any better than this. It's like an April Fool's joke, every day of the year.

Especially when you and your snowflake fools are the butts of the joke but your too dumbstruck in your echo chamber to comprende. Normally your kumbaja insipid drivel is harmless except that your insane and reckless open borders politics are destroying the security of the country WE live in for generations to come.

And that no joke fool! :angry:

7 minutes ago, sr5dnptylno said:

Especially when you and your snowflake fools are the butts of the joke but your too dumbstruck in your echo chamber to comprende. Normally your kumbaja insipid drivel is harmless except that your insane and reckless open borders politics are destroying the security of the country WE live in for generations to come.

And that no joke fool! :angry:

Just typical compilation of bollocks. Have you read the article about young Belgian ex Christian boy who was born and raised as a Christian in Belgium and then decided to join ISIS? Then look at the place of birth of the London attacker, then look at the 07-07/05 London bombings. Research of the origins and the place of birth of Paris and Brussels terrorists. And finally take a look at Münchener terrorist who was "paying a tribute" to another serial murderer in the july last year.   

2 minutes ago, stormwatch said:

Just typical compilation of bollocks. Have you read the article about young Belgian ex Christian boy who was born and raised as a Christian in Belgium and then decided to join ISIS? Then look at the place of birth of the London attacker, then look at the 07-07/05 London bombings. Research of the origins and the place of birth of Paris and Brussels terrorists. And finally take a look at Münchener terrorist who was "paying a tribute" to another serial murderer in the july last year.   

You cannot do logic and reason with these monkeys. They are too cowardly to talk their garbage in public and are scared to death that they will be outed because they know their posting history would bring them into court.

33 minutes ago, stormwatch said:

Really interesting that no body opened a topic about mentally unstable person without migration background, intentionally destroying half of the street by blowing his apartment up. How is that not terrorism? 

The story IS being covered here. Here is a link to the local:

https://www.thelocal.de/20170331/explosion-in-family-home-in-dortmund-rips-apart-block-of-flats

1 minute ago, AlexTr said:

You cannot do logic and reason with these monkeys. They are too cowardly to talk their garbage in public and are scared to death that they will be outed because they know their posting history would bring them into court.

:-) I'm not really trying to do any logic and reason with the people like those. But I'm really fed up with the American and European hipocrisy. 

8 minutes ago, sr5dnptylno said:

The story IS being covered here. Here is a link to the local:

https://www.thelocal.de/20170331/explosion-in-family-home-in-dortmund-rips-apart-block-of-flats

And what about the other stories of real terrorism on the European soil which were somehow forgotten by the media? What about 149 people intentionaly killed by smashing the plane into the French alps, and father of a killer never mentioned the victims and their families, but has only words of glory for his son? What about true proffesional train operator who killed 12 persons while playing game on his phone. What about a München copycat killer who was killing exclusively foreigners last july? What about foreign student deaths in Dessau - Chinese girl who was raped, killed and then again raped,  and some months before that another bulgarian student in Halle (a.d. Saale)? I have never seen a single article about those monstruosities here, and those lives believe me also count as the HUMAN lifes.

48 minutes ago, stormwatch said:

What about a München copycat killer who was killing exclusively foreigners last july? 

To be fair: there was a long thread on TT, – including the usual suspicions,

On 22.7.2016, 19:41:33, rohit_2543 said:

The news reporter in ARD says the gunman have fired because of unbekannte gründe. Wow !! Let's make a wild guess !!

spreading fake news about 'confirmed multiple attacks',

On 22.7.2016, 19:26:33, sr5dnptylno said:

Confirmed: multiple attacks, multiple shooters,  separate locations.

Public is acting like deer in the headlights, wax figures.

OMFG THIS IS AN ACTIVE SHOOTER(s)INCIDENT, RUN THE FUCK AWAY!!!!

ideology driven exploitation attempts

On 22.7.2016, 19:54:41, jeremy said:

Sadly we can not call our wonderfully safe slightly dull place Toytown anymore.

If it is our newcomers they have to go home.

Angela are you listening now? We are also foreign and we don't want them here!!!!

On 22.7.2016, 20:23:16, French bean said:

Hope Angela,s watching this,, I think multikulti as an experiment is dead, Now let the Police and security services do their job and get rid of these fanatics.

Oh,

I have jumped the gun, no one has said it is an Islamic fundementalist attack

On 22.7.2016, 20:58:36, rohit_2543 said:

That's 2 virgins fewer than what Hadith promises.

and - of course – the usual 'german media don't cover it, authorities suppress it' BS. 

On 22.7.2016, 20:06:43, sr5dnptylno said:

I sense that the authorities have ordered a media blackout?

On 22.7.2016, 19:06:40, taylormario said:

You know what's even more shocking?? I am frantically going through all DE news channels, and I see nix! No news of this!! Sup-fucking-pressed!

5 hours ago, stormwatch said:

Because nobody interested. Before reds were banned I got -20 reds for opening a thread about German criminals. Now I just get no reaction. So I stopped posting because I see nobody is interested in crime (my yearly threads about Bavarian crime statistics hardy have more than 1 page, no one is interested in facts).

43 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Because nobody interested. Before reds were banned I got -20 reds for opening a thread about German criminals. Now I just get no reaction. So I stopped posting because I see nobody is interested in crime (my yearly threads about Bavarian crime statistics hardy have more than 1 page, no one is interested in facts).

Maybe this is because there is not much we can do about German criminals.  However, most people would agree that we have enough as it is and that there is no need to import criminals from other countries.. which is what happens when you open the floodgates and let the weary masses enter without any vetting.

25 minutes ago, LeonG said:

Maybe this is because there is not much we can do about German criminals.  However, most people would agree that we have enough as it is and that there is no need to import criminals from other countries.. which is what happens when you open the floodgates and let the weary masses enter without any vetting.

My personal opinion is we can do something both about German criminals and non-German ones if we combat crime, and not anything else but crime.

I am not denying there is some ethnic crime, but it should be combated on a case by case basis: if we see there is north African crime in Cologne, then we need more Arabic speakers in police force and more Arabic police agents in that community.

Regarding opening floodgates... Switzerland didn't open and shot everyone who tried to flew Nazi Germany. On the basis that the country could be flooded with criminals and Nazi spies. After WWII it was concluded that this decision to watch how people were murdered in other countries was wrong and egoistic. And that is why Geneva convention on refugees was signed. It is valid now and is the basis of accepting refugees.