Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will this migration madness stop on Toytown Germany?

When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?   28 votes

1. 1. When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?

• Between January 2018 and December 2020
    • Between January 2021 and December 2025
    • Between January 2026 and December 2030
    • Sometime after 2030
    • Never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

220 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, yourkeau said:

It's Friday before 1st April, the last such Friday was in 2011. And I am on TT from 2011. Coincidence?

- definitely not! It is just the next conspiracy!

3 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

It's Friday before 1st April, the last such Friday was in 2011. And I am on TT from 2011. Coincidence?

No, aesthetics :) 

Bloody hell, yourkeau! Just  remembered it´s my ex-wife´s birthday 1st April!:P ( just to be clear: not my first ex-wife´s birthday or whatever....):lol:

41 minutes ago, jeremy said:

They are well dressed, all have mobile phones, actually well looked after.

Now where are their wives and kids? Why aren't they defending them at home?

I think the Germans made an extreme heroic effort the last two years. My country UK would have ballsed it up.

The ones I know are not so well dressed.  They all have mobile phones but not necessarily the newest or most expensive.  Most of them are young guys, not married, no kids.  They have nothing to defend at home for the fact that there is no war in their home.  They are coming here to get rich in the west like so many before them.  They or their family borrows money to send them on their way and they are expected to send money back every month.  Like one guy said to me, ppl back home believe that money grows on trees here.  Once you get here, you realize how much you actually have to work as an unskilled person to make a good living, you realize that you could have had a good life back home too if you worked like that.  One guy told me that he has sent home money in order to pay for his brothers education and for each of them to start a small business or a store.

I only know one guy who is truly a refugee.  He came here with his parents and sister.  They have no relatives left in Syria.  His parents aren't working.  His sister is 18 and is doing an ausbildung at Media Markt.  He is 25 and is working a dead end job, half-assing it, already been kicked out once, got taken back with promises of good behaviour and about to get kicked out again.  Whining that "people like him" aren't being picked out for ausbildung positions.  However, it's not like he has applied for any or anything.

Reports about children in Syria are not positive. The Save the Children report indicates children in Syria are showing signs of toxic stress, with self-harm and suicidal tendencies. Bed-wetting and speech problems are common, some totally lose the ability to speak. At least 3 million children under the age of 6 have seen nothing except war in their lives. 2/3 of children have either lost a loved one, seen their house bombarded or got injured in war. they say they are in continuous pain. I hope we continue speaking about these and find better ways of offering support. 

I guess it might stop when Mutti and other politicians of her ilk finally wake up and smell the coffee about all our new "Fachkräfte" and the problems that have ensued from giving away the farm.

4 hours ago, yourkeau said:

What should happen, that people stop creating thread after thread about Muslim migrants?

When do you think will happen?

When people like yourself stop posting on them.

38 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

When people like yourself stop posting on them.

Doesn't work. :(

The threads are created and multiplied regardless of my participation.

28 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Doesn't work. :(

The threads are created and multiplied regardless of my participation.

So you just  add your spices and propaganda in all those threads hoping to change the flavour to your liking.

2 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Bigots gotta bigot. That's never gonna change, unfortunately.

Lexicon definition of Bigot : a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

Sounds like militant Liberals trying to shut everyone up, because they dislike their point of view.

I will not say anything more, in case it is disliked and moderated by TT Moderators.

These poor besorgte people cannot express themselves using their real names out in the real world because their commentary violates some very important laws in Germany and rules of polite society in general and they are, in fact, cowards, so they come here and vomit their garbage philosophy of false equivalencies and failed logic to their hearts' content. We must continue to permit this idiotic online, keyboard-warrior behavior so that they feel they have gotten this garbage philosophy out of their system and go back to work. After all, if they're here posting the alphabet soup of failed logic, they are not out in the world trying to make it a reality.

1 minute ago, rohit_2543 said:

Sounds like militant Liberals trying to shut everyone up, because they dislike their point of view.

That canard is so tired it's become a meme

58df711bae345_so-much-for-the-tolerant-l

58df70f66b45f_Somuchforthetolerantleft_a.

58df713512a41_fc51.jpg.41cad41190da8db29

@El Jeffo You clearly cannot form a single argument. Love to see you seething in anger.

I will your grey matter had been 10% that of your Meme repository. 

Are you a meme generating bot ?

PS: Don't forget to delete my earlier comments using your moderation privilege. 

"When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?"

I voted for 2030, because my then Islamisation will be complete, and criticising Islam will be punished by death penalty.

I wonder which country will grant safe refuge to our lovely TT do gooders. Rasha ?

7 minutes ago, rohit_2543 said:

I voted for 2030, because my then Islamisation will be complete, and criticising Islam will be punished by death penalty.

Savage. :lol:

24 minutes ago, rohit_2543 said:

PS: Don't forget to delete my earlier comments using your moderation privilege. 

You are flogging a dead horse here.

You really need to think of new buttons to push. :D

Rohit must still be mad about all his anti-Muslim and anti-Punjabi posts that were deleted back when I was a mod.

He's a bigot hipster: he was racist before it was in.

7 minutes ago, El Jeffo said:

Rohit must still be mad about all his anti-Muslim and anti-Punjabi posts that were deleted back when I was a mod.

He's a bigot hipster: he was racist before it was in.

Yeah right. I am half Punjabi, you sad racist El Cunto. Try again.

PS: I respect your admission that you indiscriminately delete the comments which you dislike.