Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will this migration madness stop on Toytown Germany?

When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?   28 votes

  1. 1. When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?

    • Between January 2018 and December 2020
    • Between January 2021 and December 2025
    • Between January 2026 and December 2030
    • Sometime after 2030
    • Never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

220 posts in this topic

What should happen, that people stop creating thread after thread about Muslim migrants?

 

When do you think will happen?

 

Have a nice weekend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It will stop happening either when the Muslim migrants stop coming or when people get so use to them that it's not worth mentioning anymore.

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the options. Why is it 2 years in the first one and then 4 in the others, if there is a reason? (I have to understand everything I vote for :) )

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, zeino said:

I love the options. Why is it 2 years in the first one and then 4 in the others, if there is a reason? (I have to understand everything I vote for :) )

Aesthetic reasons: I wanted to have the years ending with 5 or 0. :)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well in our town the crisis ends next week. They prick this "blister" of a inflatable house for the 300 we had here. So I will not see them near me again. Let some other Süddeutsche refugee huggers on the other side of town pick up their McD litter. No longer my prob.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was wondering if it had something to do with election terms (conditioned by circumstance :) )  2020 if the far right wins elections, will take longer otherwise, minimum 2026. (Not for TT but general)

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How convenient, nothing valuable to point out in the new thread, hence bark "BESORGTE" in another thread. :lol:

Maybe you could contribute your valuable "besorgte" insights to the homosexual discrimination thread, and hijack it while at it. :rolleyes:

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jeremy said:

Well in our town the crisis ends next week. They prick this "blister" of a inflatable house for the 300 we had here. So I will not see them near me again. Let some other Süddeutsche refugee huggers on the other side of town pick up their McD litter. No longer my prob.

 

I wouldn't have thought they can afford going to McD.  As far as I know, most of them are trying to save up all their money to send home.

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

What's your problem, yourkeau?

You are not forced to read the threads you don't like.

You too :)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

How convenient, nothing valuable to point out in the new thread, hence bark "BESORGTE" in another thread. :lol:

Maybe you could contribute your valuable "besorgte" insights to the homosexual discrimination thread, and hijack it while at it. :rolleyes:

You stole this word and use it galore. No problem I am inventing another word.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not the one who is complaining here. I am the one who suggest a solution on your problem.

You started a thread with complains, I am asking you - who forces you to read the threads you don't like. I did not say I did not like your thread.

I am trying to help you.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

How convenient, nothing valuable to point out in the new thread, hence bark "BESORGTE" in another thread. :lol:

Maybe you could contribute your valuable "besorgte" insights to the homosexual discrimination thread, and hijack it while at it. :rolleyes:

Maybe I should start a moaning thread about people's abuse of the word besorgte. ;)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

What should happen, that people stop creating thread after thread about Muslim migrants?

 

When do you think will happen?

 

Have a nice weekend.

 

and when will the invasion of Europe by Muslims end???

and illegal migration end?

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

I am not the one who is complaining here. I am the one who suggest a solution on your problem.

You started a thread with complains, I am asking you - who forces you to read the threads you don't like. I did not say I did not like your thread.

I am trying to help you.

If I am starting a thread „when will rain stop?“ I am doing it because I want to know the weather forecast. No complains.

 

9 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

Maybe I should start a moaning thread about people's abuse of the word besorgte. ;)

That's not abuse, but quite conscious propaganda. Very effective, actually. Good job, Erdmann.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

What should happen, that people stop creating thread after thread about Muslim migrants?

 

When do you think will happen?

 

Have a nice weekend.

Blimey, yourkeau...so why did you start this thread?:P I know, I know..it´s Friday!

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to reply that this "madness" is going to end when we all migrate, but since it has (once again!) turned into a "Muslim migrant" thread, I think I will go to bed instead... goodnight!

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, LeonG said:

 

I wouldn't have thought they can afford going to McD.  As far as I know, most of them are trying to save up all their money to send home.

 

 

 

They are well dressed, all have mobile phones, actually well looked after.

 

Now where are their wives and kids? Why aren't they defending them at home?

 

I think the Germans made an extreme heroic effort the last two years. My country UK would have ballsed it up.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, john g. said:

I know, I know..it´s Friday!

It's Friday before 1st April, the last such Friday was in 2011. And I am on TT from 2011. Coincidence?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0