Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will this migration madness stop on Toytown Germany?

When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?   28 votes

1. 1. When TT members stop creating topics about refugees, Muslims etc?

• Between January 2018 and December 2020
    • Between January 2021 and December 2025
    • Between January 2026 and December 2030
    • Sometime after 2030
    • Never

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

220 posts in this topic

What should happen, that people stop creating thread after thread about Muslim migrants?

When do you think will happen?

Have a nice weekend.

It will stop happening either when the Muslim migrants stop coming or when people get so use to them that it's not worth mentioning anymore.

I love the options. Why is it 2 years in the first one and then 4 in the others, if there is a reason? (I have to understand everything I vote for :) )

11 minutes ago, zeino said:

I love the options. Why is it 2 years in the first one and then 4 in the others, if there is a reason? (I have to understand everything I vote for :) )

Aesthetic reasons: I wanted to have the years ending with 5 or 0. :)

Well in our town the crisis ends next week. They prick this "blister" of a inflatable house for the 300 we had here. So I will not see them near me again. Let some other Süddeutsche refugee huggers on the other side of town pick up their McD litter. No longer my prob.

I was wondering if it had something to do with election terms (conditioned by circumstance :) )  2020 if the far right wins elections, will take longer otherwise, minimum 2026. (Not for TT but general)

How convenient, nothing valuable to point out in the new thread, hence bark "BESORGTE" in another thread. :lol:

Maybe you could contribute your valuable "besorgte" insights to the homosexual discrimination thread, and hijack it while at it. :rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, jeremy said:

Well in our town the crisis ends next week. They prick this "blister" of a inflatable house for the 300 we had here. So I will not see them near me again. Let some other Süddeutsche refugee huggers on the other side of town pick up their McD litter. No longer my prob.

I wouldn't have thought they can afford going to McD.  As far as I know, most of them are trying to save up all their money to send home.

10 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

What's your problem, yourkeau?

You are not forced to read the threads you don't like.

You too :)

6 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

How convenient, nothing valuable to point out in the new thread, hence bark "BESORGTE" in another thread. :lol:

Maybe you could contribute your valuable "besorgte" insights to the homosexual discrimination thread, and hijack it while at it. :rolleyes:

You stole this word and use it galore. No problem I am inventing another word.

I am not the one who is complaining here. I am the one who suggest a solution on your problem.

You started a thread with complains, I am asking you - who forces you to read the threads you don't like. I did not say I did not like your thread.

I am trying to help you.

9 minutes ago, Erdmann said:

Maybe I should start a moaning thread about people's abuse of the word besorgte. ;)

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

What should happen, that people stop creating thread after thread about Muslim migrants?

Have a nice weekend.

and when will the invasion of Europe by Muslims end???

and illegal migration end?

8 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

I am not the one who is complaining here. I am the one who suggest a solution on your problem.

You started a thread with complains, I am asking you - who forces you to read the threads you don't like. I did not say I did not like your thread.

I am trying to help you.

If I am starting a thread „when will rain stop?“ I am doing it because I want to know the weather forecast. No complains.

9 minutes ago, klubbnika said:

Maybe I should start a moaning thread about people's abuse of the word besorgte. ;)

That's not abuse, but quite conscious propaganda. Very effective, actually. Good job, Erdmann.

1 hour ago, yourkeau said:

Have a nice weekend.

Blimey, yourkeau...so why did you start this thread?:P I know, I know..it´s Friday!

I was going to reply that this "madness" is going to end when we all migrate, but since it has (once again!) turned into a "Muslim migrant" thread, I think I will go to bed instead... goodnight!

30 minutes ago, LeonG said:

I wouldn't have thought they can afford going to McD.  As far as I know, most of them are trying to save up all their money to send home.

They are well dressed, all have mobile phones, actually well looked after.

Now where are their wives and kids? Why aren't they defending them at home?

I think the Germans made an extreme heroic effort the last two years. My country UK would have ballsed it up.

8 minutes ago, john g. said:

I know, I know..it´s Friday!

It's Friday before 1st April, the last such Friday was in 2011. And I am on TT from 2011. Coincidence?