Munich dog sitting and walking services

47 posts in this topic

post-1-1084174366.jpg
Does anyone know of a good pet sitting service in Munich? I need to travel to London in a few months for a few days. While technically the mini-pup is eligible to pass through without quarantine, I don't want to put him in cargo. I also don't want to put him up at a kennel. He is deathly afraid of other dogs (given his size, I don't think this is unreasonable), used to being extremely spoiled, etc. Ideally, I'd like to find someone that would stay at my place for a few days.

Anyone know of any services that might do this? Do they exist here?

Ah! Something I looked into a while ago. Dog sitting, known in "German" as Dogsitting, Hundesitting, Hundepflege, Tierbetreuung, and Dogwalking - not to be confused with dogging of course :unsure: - etc...

If you want the professional option, try Citysitters.

Otherwise look in the classified ads in Kurz und Fündig.

Yes, it is true that the pets are my priority...

Any advice on trustworthy sources for dog walking during the day (once or twice daily while I'm working), and overnight dog sitting or kennels would be appreciated.

post-1-1084454218.jpg

I need a dog sitter for this Sunday through to Tuesday night, to take my Border Collie Sophie who is 5 years old and very, very well behaved

Please PM if anyone can help, I don't want to kennel her unless I have to

Thanks

I need a dog sitter for this Sunday through to Tuesday night, to take my Border Collie Sophie who is 5 years old and very, very well behaved

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have spoken to Jimi-in-tt & unfortunately I can't help this time as he needs someone to take Sophie in for a few days rather than house sitting - so he's still looking for a dog-sitter if anyone else can help out or knows of any dog friendly homes?

Cheers!

Anyone still looking for dog sitters to come into their home and hang out with their pet (a house sitter/dog sitter arrangement), let me know, I could help out. Don't have enough space in my place to take in your dog, though.

Tina

Hello my name is Rebeca and I love animals!

If anybody needs help babysitting their dogs! please let me know!

Thanks

Rebe

I am looking for someone to walk my dog once a day during the week for about an hour. I live right on the English Garden, so its convienent. I would walk her myself, but I just had a baby and am having a hard time finding the time. Poor girl is getting slightly neglected :( . She is a very well behaved black lab named Terrapin. If five days a week seems too much for any one person, let me know what would work. Anything would help!! Thank you.

i'd love to help out, but i'm not sure how much i could commit. SOB is looking at trying to find something like this. She's out of town for the weekend, but i'm sure if you PM her she'll respond when she gets back. you can say i suggested asking her. and I could possibly do 2 days a week (weekdays) and some weekends if need be, but i really cannot commit that much. let me know if you do need help. good luck!

Hi, I realize that this is an old thread, but I wanted to let you know that I live in Munich and offer dog sitting services.

Please email me or send me a personal message on Toytown, and then we will set up an appointment for a free in-home consultation. I will meet with you and your pet(s), and we will discuss what your needs are. My rates depend on the individual situation.

My email address:

petsittingmunich@googlemail.com

:)

Hi i see this thread is a bit old. But i need help with dog walking or dog sitting on weekdays/daytime. I have been googel-ing but dont seem to find much( or i might be looking on wrong places). DO you have a private person or a cheap company that you could recommend? I live in the city center, All tips are sooooooo welcome!

Thanks!!

Hi to everybody!My name is Olga,I'm 25,student.Can propose my help with a dogwalking to any of you who need it.I'myself,have 2 dogs,have experience with small,big and problematic dogs.I'm volunteer in local Tierheim and vet.assistant.I'm free at the afternoon time.Speek English,Russian and Hebrew.You are very welcome!

Hi, I'm Mickser - I love dogs and would like to find out which kennels I should visit to spend an afternoon doing some updaid work or indeed for a little money. Any ideas please PM please.

Thanks

Mickser

Hi everyone! My name is Erin and I am moving to Munich on 1 March. I am bringing my boxer with me and will need someone to take her out for just about 20 minutes everyday during the week. I will need this to start right after I arrive, this is why I am looking now. I am hoping to get approval for an apartment in Lehel this week. If anyone is interested or knows someone please let me know. She is very well behaved and walks well on her harness.

Thanks!!

Erin