Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church

172 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, jeremy said:

I salute your assistance. Do you have any children?

Yup.

My answer: we've had 300 incomers in our town. 

That's not an answer since I didn't ask you about that topic.

What have I done to prevent crime?

That was my second question. My first question was: "what have you done for the victims?"

Kept my eyes open. I have said that overall the guys here were no trouble.

I didn't ask you about that topic. I repeat my question: 

If you are so concerned about crime, what have you done for the victims?

I have said that overall the guys here were no trouble. (...)  my daughter since they arrived cannot cycle in the dark anymore as it it too dangerous. ... Have you considered why this is happening?

Hysteria, indoctrination, irrational angst seeded by her father. Obviously. 

There are more than 7.000 rapes per year in Germany. What have you done for the victims, Jeremy? Nothing? 

1 minute ago, someonesdaughter said:

Hysteria, indoctrination, irrational angst. Obviously. 

There are more than 7.000 rapes per year in Germany. What have you done for the victims?

It is not hysteria since Cologne. 

Victims? I don't actually know any near me. If I did I'd defend them physically.

1 hour ago, someonesdaughter said:

In summer 2015 I went to Stuttgart HBF regularly for a couple of months, with a unit of the german volunteer organization I'm a member of for years now, to welcome, feed and house refugees

If you are so concerned about crime, what have you done for the victims? What have you done to prevent crime? Have you done anything to victims or potential victims, in any shape or form since you are so concerned??

You can help by being on the lookout and reporting any of these thousands hundreds of wanted criminals hiding under the "refugees"
http://www.refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/fahndung

wanted-migrant-crimminals.jpg.acdf4ae906

15 minutes ago, jeremy said:

Munich police have 114 rapes in their books – in 2014

Did your daughter cycle in the dark before cologne? Why? Where you an irresponsible

father letting her do that? 

Victims? I don't actually know any near me. If I did I'd defend them physically.

I didn't know any refugees before starting to help. I also don't know the victims of accidents or fires when alerted. I still go to help them. Wouldn't you?

So let's summarize: You feel legitimated to ask me what I have done to help refugees but although you are sooooo  concerned about crime, you have never done anything for the victims and your only contributing to prevent crime is keeping yours eyes open because there are refugees in your neighborhood... 

7 minutes ago, sr5dnptylno said:

You can help by being on the lookout and reporting any of these thousands wanted criminals hiding under the "refugees"

I can report migrant criminals every day, but the Conqu hates it when I do that. :) 

And now let's talk about you, concerned migrant:

What have you done for the victims?

41 minutes ago, jeremy said:

Often we cannot defend victims physically because most rape occurs behind closed doors, between people who are in a sort of familiarity or relationship. But we can defend them politically and emotionally by not making them invisible by focusing on one type of victim (migrant victim) all the time. When other victims read things we write, look at politics we make, they feel terrible that even in our most sensitized state, we still choose to ignore them. So we can defend them by maintaining, preserving the little bit of visibility they have gained due to very hard and painful work. This is one of the reasons why we mention others when refugees or whoever are brought to the discussion, this is an ethical duty we owe to victims. 

But some perceive this as political tit-for-that. That is never the point. 

45 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

Munich police have 114 rapes in their books – in 2014

Did your daughter cycle in the dark before cologne? Why? Where you an irresponsible

father letting her do that? 

The streets were safe before they came, cleaner. There were no McDonalds cups all over the place, absolutely none as the streets were clean, very clean. Yes she did cycle in the dark as our town used to be crime free. 

The crime is not being honestly reported. Noone believes the figures. 

1 hour ago, sr5dnptylno said:

You can help by being on the lookout and reporting any of these thousands hundreds of wanted criminals hiding under the "refugees"
http://www.refcrime.info/en/verbrechen/fahndung

Charming looking individuals.

They don't like it up 'em.

5 hours ago, zeino said:

Do you for a second believe that this woman consented to this?

Of course not.

5 hours ago, zeino said:

The usual innocence clause may cause many women lose these cases though. Do you find it acceptable? Or can we develop - or at least envision to develop- better justice? 

Unfortunately, it often the case that a victim of fraud or crime can´t get compensation / satisfaction due to lack of proof. But the principle of assuming innocence until proven guilty is indispensible in my view. It´s the lesser evil. What would you want that principle replaced with?

21 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

There are people out there to help you to get out of your deadly subculture: http://www.exit-deutschland.de 

But I can't leave, I am an immigrant fleeing from uncertainty in my home country and political persecussion .As a Europhile, I will be alienated after Brexit goes through. Anyway, I like it here, the social benefits are better here than in the UK and like other immigrants I have to look at the overall picture before deciding where to move to.

Sorry Fraufruit, done it again!

13 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

my accusations are not baseless

So how can you substantiate that e. g. this is true: " they are interested in exploiting and abusing victims" ?

This thread is an amazing roller coaster ride but you do not know if it will crash or not.

3 minutes ago, jeba said:

So how can you substantiate that e. g. this is true: " they are interested in exploiting and abusing victims" ?

Read the thread.

4 minutes ago, French bean said:

But I can't leave, I am an immigrant fleeing from uncertinty in my home country and political persecussion .As a Europhile, I will be alienated after Brexit goes through. Anyway, I like it here, the social benefits are better here than in the UK and like other immigrants I have to look at the overall picture before deciding where to move to.

I suggest you try Dresden. Or Pirna. Or Heidenau. Not much work there but cheap flats and lots of ppl that share your views on migrants, refugees, muslims. Until they teach you the lesson. For them you are nothing else but a Wirtschaftsflüchtling and Schmarotzer – 'der sisch de Daschen voll macht – mid UNSERM GÄLD!! 

4 hours ago, arunadasi said:

You got me, babe! ;)

john g is of a generation of charming men who really knew what respect for women is. A bit old school, a bit hippie, a bit of a bear you want to hug.

Anyone screaming sexist could learn a thing or two from him.

As a seasoned and detached observer of humanity and womanity and as an increasingly well-balanced and impartial reader of posts on TT, I can hold my head up high and say arunadasi´s post is the best , in fact ..bestest!... post anyone in the history of the world has ever written.

As a tribute to you and others of our generation: (really sexist and ageist use of the word " babe " by both her and him!!)

:rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, john g. said:

As a seasoned and detached observer of humanity and womanity and as an increasingly well-balanced and impartial reader of posts on TT, I can hold my head up high and say arunadasi´s post is the best , in fact ..bestest!... post anyone in the history of the world has ever written.

As a tribute to you and others of our generation:

:rolleyes:

The above gives me goosebumps! :)

31 minutes ago, jeba said:

But it´s more entertaining than learning my Greek vocabulary.

Jeba! Did you build a tunnel through to Cyprus with Ginger? Lucky blighter. 

20 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

I suggest you try Dresden. Or Pirna. Or Heidenau. Not much work there but cheap flats and lots of ppl that share your views on migrants, refugees, muslims. Until they teach you the lesson. For them you are nothing else but a Wirtschaftsflüchtling and Schmarotzer – 'der sisch de Daschen voll macht – mid UNSERM GÄLD!! 

Er, this is a forum for English in Germany. What's all that slangy stuff? SD would you promote the building of mosques all over Germany? And if so, why? And also, with whose money? I'm pretty certain we won't get any snackbars near us.

18 minutes ago, French bean said:

I must not reply. I must not reply I must not reply I must not reply...

Don't have to. Just find some funny Youtube links.

btw whatever happened to Insigna? We kept telling her no to get too involved with the guys...

This is horrible!  What would have happened, had a British or American done something like that?  How long do you think it would take before we are deported?   I don't know how anyone could do something so vile and sick?  WTF

24 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

I suggest you try to looking up the official police statistics on where all those Pegida marchers come from.
Then you can work out what number 'lots' is... 

Still, nice of you to generalise about us here over in the east - are we allowed to generalise about everyone now?

Cheap flats? Rent here goes up to 10 per square meter, you be rolling in it if that is cheap.

It is 3:22. I was wondering if there'd be an attack today and I was right. London this time. check your news.