Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church

172 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

That has nothing to do with your mum (how old are you?), it has to do with respect – something you want to see from others but not grant yourself. 

But I suppose that's also "normal".

Are you seriously going to question the integrity of one of the forum's most respected members?

7 minutes ago, Guest said:

Are you seriously going to question the integrity of one of the forums most respected members?

Do you seriously think your views about Johns integrity would concern me?

We have our common history already, exchanging verbal abuse from time to time. That doesn't hinder me to green his good advises esp. on financial topics as it doesn't hinder him to green some of my posts. Obviously none of us is unforgiving although we have political differences.

38 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

Haha, do you really think, the "rest of the posters" make their points in a "normal way"?

Are those 'me and many others reported you, I want you to be banned' comments normal for you? Are the sexiest "babe"-comments? Are the the wrong accusations of "flagrant violations", are the 'are you drunk' and 'tell that the victims' comments? Do you think that's normal? But what standards? Is it "right" to accuse others of being "militant antifa elements" while whining about being called a nazi? 

That sounds mad to me, desdemona. 

You must be very happy with this mornings harvest of "normal" besorgte stuff:

"SD's madness has method... ad hominin attacking, insulting members, willfully violating TT's Code of Conduct ...  leaves the impression that the owners and moderators condone this behavior and side with her on the issue."

According to you that's "normal": ad hominem, insulting lies and a crazy conspiration theory.

"Personally, I think her hysterical tirades belong in the vent thread and nowhere else."

According to you that's "normal".

"You obviously support a left extremist view, then. The antifa type, that the Verfassungsschutz observes because of their violent tendencies."

According to you that's "normal".

If topcat would write that bramble obviously supported a right extremist view, the nazi type, that the courts sentenced because their violent activities the outrage would be tremendous. 

But he didn't write that. It's only Bramble, putting his point in a way you consider as "normal".  LOL

Yes for the majority of us, that is normal.  Years ago, I was at a firework display and most people were sat down at the side of a lake, a chap came and stood at the front, infront of a group of people.When he ws asked to sit down he replied " Why don't you all stand up". That is you, it is not about what is best for the majority, it is about what you want. At least 3 times I have tried to return this thread to the original topic. Yet again you have decided to go against the topic and assessed every post to see if there is anything in there that goes against your view, if it does then you attack individuals personally. I, like others, have responded but  it is becoming infantile. Any normal person would have started to ask themselves if they are really in the right, are they actually contributing to the discussion. Now that might not be the case in your reality but it is in ours. I'm beginning to wonder wether your actually being paid to be subversive. The Russians have a history of it and Erdogan is doing his best to whip up anti European histeria at home. So what is it? Paid Agent Provocateur or just difficult for the sake of it.

Question for SD:

36 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

While labeling citizens concerned about the rise of racism, hate and violence as "antifa & co." is perfectly legitimated and, according to Desdemona, "normal". Go on, do your normal besorgte stuff! 

If you are concerned about racism and hate, how much have you actually done for the "refugees"? Have you been mending their bikes for example at their shelters? Have you been bringing them food? Bedding? How many refugees are you housing in your home? Have you actually done anything for them in any shape or form since they arrived?

When I get asked, I help immediately the less fortunate. 

28 minutes ago, Guest said:

It isn't a question of race, creed, or whatever. It's a question of respect for women. If one of these animals rapes my wife or daughter, I'll kill them. That has nothing to do with "Nazi".

That's pretty much my opinion also Jay. 

A few days ago my wife's train was stopped while the ticket inspector caught a literal "Schwarzfahrer". The inspector asked him to leave the train and he refused. Eventually the police had to come, all the while the train had to stop in the station.

How many of our new arrivals are delivering the post, pizzas even, cleaning our streets, helping the old. This integration seems to not be going well at all.

15 minutes ago, jeremy said:

How many of our new arrivals are delivering the post, pizzas even, cleaning our streets, helping the old. This integration seems to not be going well at all.

Maybe not in your eyes...

But in the eyes of the refugees/Imigrants... they are doing quite nicely thank you!

1 hour ago, john g. said:

Nothing sexist about the word "babe"! I use it often when talking to men and women. See it as a compliment that you are much younger than me ! Ageist? That is possible? but more likely " generationist " :

" I got you babe "

" baby come on light my fire "

the Busby Babes ( you can google that if you want!).

Babe Ruth

My mum called absolutely everyone - friend or stranger - " babe " . 

So lighten up, please, those who interpret racism and sexism in every comment!

You got me, babe! ;)

john g is of a generation of charming men who really knew what respect for women is. A bit old school, a bit hippie, a bit of a bear you want to hug.

Anyone screaming sexist could learn a thing or two from him.

Quietly standing on the sidelines watching this train wreck while not understanding why people don't use the ignore function when another person's posts irritate them so much.

:ph34r:

7 minutes ago, French bean said:

Yes for the majority of us, that is normal. (..) So what is it? Paid Agent Provocateur or just difficult for the sake of it.

For the majority of you insulting, personal, sexist and political attacks are as normal as strange accusations are – I got that. Callings others "antifa & co" is pertly normal for you. As is whining about being called besorgte. It's also normal for to attack me personally over and over and over again and regard this as 'on topic' while the same time you compiain about me being off topic. Etc. etc. I got that. 

Tell me something new! 

8 minutes ago, jeremy said:

If you are concerned about racism and hate, how much have you actually done for the "refugees"? Have you been mending their bikes for example at their shelters? Have you been bringing them food? Bedding? How many refugees are you housing in your home? Have you actually done anything for them in any shape or form since they arrived?

I don't believe your interest is honest but I answer your questions anyway: I have donated clothes, bedding and furniture to our local initiatives, I bought kids bikes and donated them also. I teach a group german, once a week. 

In summer 2015 I went to Stuttgart HBF regularly for a couple of months, with a unit of the german volunteer organization I'm a member of for years now, to welcome, feed and house refugees – I won't write the organizations name here, because some of our units were attacked with bricks, stones and bottles by besorgte mobs more than one time and hate-mail and death-threats on- and offline are daily business. Another "normal" thing, I guess.

I don't house any refugees but my in-laws do, does that count?

And now my questions, only two: 

If you are so concerned about crime, what have you done for the victims? What have you done to prevent crime? Have you done anything to victims or potential victims, in any shape or form since you are so concerned?? 

12 minutes ago, French bean said:

Any normal person would have started to ask themselves if they are really in the right, are they actually contributing to the discussion.

Spot on. Been doing a bit of soul-searching meself.

Empathy means trying to understand the sufferings of others regardless of which side one is on. 

We need to put ourselves in that boat with the migrants or conversely  put yourself in the shoes of that poor 90 year old who got raped or other "concerned citizens" watching their once secure country's resources exhausted.

For my part, I have nothing against Muslims, real refugees or anyone for that matter. I have Muslim friends and colleagues, some of my closest friends and neighbors are Turkish and we openly discuss these same topics (which we often disagree) without the animosity and vitriol manifest by some here. 

3 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

For the majority of you insulting, personal, sexist and political attacks are as normal as strange accusations are – I got that. Callings others "antifa & co" is pertly normal for you. As is whining about being called besorgte. It's also normal for to attack me personally over and over and over again and regard this as 'on topic' while the same time you compiain about me being off topic. Etc. etc. I got that. 

Tell me something new! 

I don't believe your interest is honest but I answer your questions anyway: I have donated clothes, bedding and furniture to our local initiatives, I bought kids bikes and donated them also. I teach a group german, once a week. 

In summer 2015 I went to Stuttgart HBF regularly for a couple of months, with a unit of the german volunteer organization I'm a member of for years now, to welcome, feed and house refugees – I won't write the organizations name here, because some of our units were attacked with bricks, stones and bottles by besorgte mobs more than one time and hate-mail and death-threats on- and offline are daily business. Another "normal" thing, I guess.

I don't house any refugees but my in-laws do, does that count?

If you are so concerned about crime, what have you done for the victims? What have you done to prevent crime? Have you done anything to victims or potential victims, in any shape or form since you are so concerned?? 

There you go, proving my point

Just now, French bean said:

Ther you go, proving my point

A useless full quote, nothing new but 'selber, selber'. BTW I didn't ask you, I asked Jeremy. So hush!

1 hour ago, john g. said:
31 minutes ago, jeremy said:

Question for SD:

Not many, probably. But I do know of one young Syrian who since last summer has been working two days a week at a care home, without pay. He is there for a few hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays. And another one, an Afghan, also wants to volunteer. They really are a mixed bunch.

30 thousand refugees have sued Germany because the process is taking too long so they cannot work, attend language courses and start contributing to the society if they are to stay here. There is an estimate that this will go up to 100.000 this year. We have completely forgotten about the rape victims by now, haven't we? 

15 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

Quietly standing on the sidelines 

:ph34r:

But not really very  quietly... 

Back on-topic... It seems to be open season on senior citizens.
http://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/polizeibericht/article209938787/Vier-Maenner-ueberfallen-91-Jaehrige-in-ihrer-Wohnung.html

Eine 91 Jahre alte Neuköllnerin ist in ihrer Wohnung vier brutalen Räubern zum Opfer gefallen. Einer der Unbekannten hat sie schwer verletzt. In der Wohnung entpuppte sich der Unbekannte als skrupelloser Räuber. Er packte die 91-Jährige plötzlich, verdrehte ihr den Arm, stieß sie auf ihr Bett und drückte ihr ein Kissen auf das Gesicht. Die überwältigte Frau nahm noch wahr, dass drei weitere Männer in ihre Wohnung eindrangen und dort Behältnisse nach Geld und Wertgegenständen durchsuchten. Neben Bargeld fielen den Räubern auch mehrere Schmuckstücke in die Hände. Damit flüchteten sie aus der Wohnung und entkamen. Die Überfallene erlitt Verletzungen an einem Arm, an den Rippen und an der Schulter. Sie wurde in ein Krankenhaus gebracht.

http://www.swr.de/swraktuell/rp/ludwigshafen/ludwigshafen-senorin-in-eigener-wohnung-ueberfallen/-/id=1652/did=19229556/nid=1652/1q9itds/

Senorin in eigener Wohnung überfallen

Eine 83-jährige Frau wurde am Montag in ihrer Wohnung in Ludwigshafen überfallen. Wie die Polizei heute mitteilte, klingelten zwei Männer an ihrer Tür, um ihr Hilfe beim Putzen anzubieten. Die Seniorin ging auf das Angebot ein. Als die Frau die Männer nach getaner Arbeit bezahlen wollte, schlugen sie auf die 83-Jährige ein und sperrten sie in das Badezimmer ein. Anschließend durchwühlten sie die Wohnung und stahlen Schmuck und Bargeld.

15 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

I salute your assistance. Do you have any children?

My answer: we've had 300 incomers in our town. They were housed in a huge dome thing 500m from my home. There were no women and children, all male. Every day they walked near my home, and cycled. One of them stole my bike btw. I got it back. I count that as petty stuff, not too bothered. 

What have I done to prevent crime? Kept my eyes open. I have said that overall the guys here were no trouble. However in 300 you only need 1 in 300 to rape your kids. Since Cologne we can't be blame for being scared to death. my daughter since they arrived cannot cycle in the dark anymore as it it too dangerous.

Have you considered why this is happening? What happens when the flow of people into this country gets too strong? Who hates Germany enough to cause the local people so much strife? Why are they feeling war? Who is causing endless war? 

Give this a listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ywEOSwb580

A bunch of males without females around or an occupation or prospects has always been very bad news indeed. Asking for trouble. I understand your concerns Jeremy.

2 minutes ago, optimista said:

A bunch of males without females around or an occupation or prospects has always been very bad news indeed. Asking for trouble. I understand your concerns Jeremy.

Thank you optimista. That's all I care about. it isn't healthy for them either. I don't care what race they are, in actual fact the guys when I've seen them all look you in the eye as I've encountered in Asia/Africa and smile openly. I'd rather even those guys than say 300 unemployed males from some sink estate in England.

The most aggressive incomers in my experience aren't actually African. They tend to be ill educated east Europeans. I used to attend a flea market in my local Wertstoffhof. it was a harmless fun thing for a few Germans and I who love old antiques and bric a brac. There used to park vans from Hungary outside and these guys would come in, grab stuff with zero manners and take it to sell back in their lands. Took all the fun away. That's not racism, that's being sad at the lack of decency.

More attacks on the elderly:

Brutaler Überfall: Räuber werfen 82-Jährige zu Boden

Bochum (ots) - Brutal zu Boden geworfen und beraubt: Eine 82-jährige Bochumerin wurde Opfer eines Raubs - die Täter erbeuteten nur eine geringe Menge Bargeld. Einer der Täter trat mit seinem Fuß auf ihren Oberkörper und drückte sie so zu Boden. Der andere Mann entriss ihr die Handtasche und zog eine geringe Menge Bargeld aus dem Portemonnaie.

Die beiden männlichen Täter unterhielten sich in einer dem Opfer unbekannten Sprache und trugen tief ins Gesicht gezogene Strickmützen.

AND... here one for SD to show older people are not just victimized by migrants:

Raubüberfall auf 85-Jährige: Acht Jahre Haft für Altenpflegerin

Nach einem brutalen Raubüberfall auf eine 85-Jährige in Görlitz ist eine Altenpflegerin zu acht Jahren Haft verurteilt worden.Das teilte ein Sprecher des Landgerichts am Montag mit. Die 32-jährige Altenpflegerin hatte zum Auftakt der Verhandlung ein umfassendes Geständnis abgelegt. Unter Tränen hatte sie gestanden, die ihr bekannte Rentnerin am 16. Oktober 2016 in deren Wohnung gedrosselt und 300 Euro gestohlen zu haben.

Als Gründe nannte sie Verzweiflung und Geldnot nach dem Verlust ihres Jobs bei einem Pflegedienst und die Trennung von ihrem Freund.

48 minutes ago, someonesdaughter said:

A useless full quote, nothing new but 'selber, selber'. BTW I didn't ask you, I asked Jeremy. So hush!

ditto