Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church

172 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, someonesdaughter said:

 

Well, then he probably has dual citizenship. As far as I know, Moroccans do not lose their citizenship. So with his criminal background it's a mystery how he was granted Spanish citizenship in the first place. Unless he was born there maybe. Am not familiar with Spanish citzenship laws.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spanish immigration laws are pretty relaxed, you get citizenship after 3 years of residency.   AFAIK.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, someonesdaughter said:

 

By what standards do you think you live, as a migrant in germany? Your knowledge and acceptance the german legal system is rather in doubt:

 

 

What exactly do you mean by "so much compassion"? Being accused? Getting a fair trial?

 

 

"Our standards"? Free movement within the EU is not a privilege but a right – a right you obviously take advantage of. 

 

I live by the standards set by the indigenous population of Europe. My knowledge of the legal system is in doubt, my acceptance of it is not. By compassion I mean being given the benefit of the doubt, you know, actually effort being put in to try and collaborate what they tell the authorities about their background.. Does that happen in many Middle East countries? Free movement within Europe is a right, free movement into Europe is not a right but as we have seen so often, these people who we are made to feel sorry for treat that little thing with contempt, just like they treat us infidels.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sr5dnptylno said:

Is there a reason the mods continue to allow the user above to abuse other members with personal attacks and insults? I have reported and I'm sure many others have as well. Just look at this (ab)user's reputation and read ANY of it's posts to see for yourself.

Come now, the user is just exercising their right to express their opinion as is allowed within Europe. Surely you don't want us deny freedom of speech to someone just because they act like a troll and seem to deliberately try to antagonise others? We've not quite dropped to the level of China or Turkey yet where anyone that disagrees with the party line is suspect.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 minutes ago, French bean said:

Come now, the user is just exercising their right to express their opinion as is allowed within Europe. Surely you don't want us deny freedom of speech to someone just because they act like a troll and seem to deliberately try to antagonise others? We've not quite dropped to the level of China or Turkey yet where anyone that disagrees with the party line is suspect.

 

This is a private forum and there are rules.  Insulting other users is against the rules.

 

And insulting people is not cover as Freedom of Speech under German law and that does not make Germany another North Korea.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krieg said:

 

 

This is a private forum and there are rules.  Insulting other users is against the rules.

 

 

 

Why do you pinpoint that particular user ?

 

Oh I forgot, anyone who cheered on the unlimited illegal mass migration cannot possible insult others.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Krieg said:

This is a private forum

Wrong, anyone can register on the site - ie a public forum

 

Although Wikipedia is not necessarily a reliable source they seem to have got this one right:

 

Quote

This moderated community is free to join, but requires registration to participate. The heart of the site is the chat forum in which English speakers discuss news, pose questions and answers, and organise social events.  Toytown Germany provides the general public with a community platform on which to discuss the latest news...

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in a village in Greece with millions of churches and many  but many old  Greek widows dressed in black...some are indeed 90-ish. You must be a sick fuckhead to want to rape, rob, mug or whatever a lady of that age (by the way: of ANY age..just to be clear ).

 

That 19 year old has not only really fucked up an old lady´s life but his own. Tough, babe, but long term..just how serious is this all? How much of this is ideologically inspired and how much just plain criminal ?

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is indeed a very sick crime.

 

sr5dnptylno, it's blatantly obvious why that poster has never been disciplined or banned despite (among other things)

 

1) Repeatedly defaming other posters

2) Allegedly filing police complaints against 13 other members of this forum (according to that poster)

3) Threatening a member of this forum with deportation (for exercising their right to protected political speech)

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a someone who grew up during the rough times of the 70's and 80's New York City, events like this were normal. For those of you who know NYC, I lived in the 34 pct area. I imparted my experiences to my Telekom students when Mutti opened the door. My words, I dread the horrors that await you! You have no idea what's coming your way. Half jokingly honestly. Well, here we are folks! The difference for us here in Germany, in my opinion, is the lack of will to do what is necessary to address this new dynamic. In those days back home the city generated initiatives like Tactical Narcotics Task Force, Street Crimes, Quality of Life, and Broken Windows. Will that happen here? I love this country, this is a great place to live. I would be very say to see it slide into the hell hole that was NYC of my childhood. 

 

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, john g. said:

I live in a village in Greece with millions of churches and many  but many old  Greek widows dressed in black...some are indeed 90-ish. You must be a sick fuckhead to want to rape, rob, mug or whatever a lady of that age (by the way: of ANY age..just to be clear ).

 

That 19 year old has not only really fucked up an old lady´s life but his own. Tough, babe, but long term..just how serious is this all? How much of this is ideologically inspired and how much just plain criminal ?

 

Sexual abuse of the elderly and the vulnerable (as requiring (in some descriptions) some community support) is unfortunately a very common form of crime that often goes hidden, due to the shame factor and reporting as well as probable cognitive difficulties of the victims. Together with the shared and ingrained idea that rape or other forms of assault does not happen to this population (victims will be afraid that noone will believe them, embarrased etc), many people will either not report it or will not know how to collect evidence etc. Geriatric nursing and psychiatry are two important fields that help with spotting cases. 

 

So, although we don't get to hear it much in the news, this is actually a vulnerable population with more than half of the cases - I think_ occuring either at home, or in a care home, abuse coming from someone familiar - be it an employer, employee, peer, etc. 

 

In England, in 2012-2013 stats on the nature of alleged abuse of the vulnerable adult (HSCIC info center stats based on info from 152 councils), out of 135.000 cases (financial, physical etc), 6750 had a sexual nature, which makes it 5 %. 

 

Most info comes from nursing and elderly care journals, training info etc - I mean those easily available. Lots of stats are accessible if we make research along that line. It is very saddening. Unfortunately, rape crisis centres, trauma workers etc are not very skilled in dealing with this age group, either. They have different requirements. 

 

So we are living in a sick society already if you ask me. 

 

In this woman's situation, because rape is not exactly a sexual act based on desire, she fell victim to this hate. Each perp may have their own combination of psychological and social factors but they are not always very clearly separate. 

 

I personally got involved in a case like this once. There was an old woman helping a guy in a village, giving her some food. The guy was known as a bit "simple" and had a family somewhere but wandered around a lot. He helped with her gardening. For years. Then one day he raped her and escaped - and quickly caught. No coherent explanation but with all that "simple" profile, he was quite narcissistic actually. The woman stayed in intensive care for a long time, lost some movement ability for a bit and then got a bit better. But trauma has very long lasting effects and personality changes. 

 

 

 

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, French bean said:

I live by the standards set by the indigenous population of Europe.

 

ROTFL - "the indigenous population of Europe". What standards are that, the ones of the sami? Then why did you immigrate to a country that is historically the opposite of indigenous population? Let's revive some education and quote General Harass:

 

"Und jetzt stellen Sie sich doch mal Ihre Ahnenreihe vor – seit Christi Geburt.

 

Da war ein römischer Feldhauptmann, ein schwarzer Kerl, braun wie ne reife Olive, der hat einem blonden Mädchen Latein beigebracht.

 

Und dann kam ein jüdischer Gewürzhändler in die Familie, das war ein ernster Mensch, der ist noch vor der Heirat Christ geworden und hat die katholische Haustradition begründet.

 

Und dann kam ein griechischer Arzt dazu, oder ein keltischer Legionär, ein Graubündner Landsknecht, ein schwedischer Reiter, ein Soldat Napoleons, ein desertierter Kosak, ein Schwarzwälder Flözer, ein wandernder Müllerbursch vom Elsaß, ein dicker Schiffer aus Holland, ein Magyar, ein Pandur, ein Offizier aus Wien, ein französischer Schauspieler, ein böhmischer Musikant – das hat alles am Rhein gelebt, gerauft, gesoffen und gesungen und Kinder gezeugt – und – und der Goethe, der kam aus demselben Topf, und der Beethoven und der Gutenberg, und der Matthias Grünewald, und – ach was, schau im Lexikon nach.

 

Es waren die Besten, mein Lieber! Die Besten der Welt! Und warum?

 

Weil sich die Völker dort vermischt haben. Vermischt – wie die Wasser aus Quellen und Bächen und Flüssen, damit sie zu einem großen, lebendigen Strom zusammenrinnen.

 

Vom Rhein – das heißt: vom Abendland. Das ist natürlicher Adel. Das ist Rasse. Seien Sie stolz darauf, Hartmann – und hängen Sie die Papiere Ihrer Großmutter in den Abtritt. Prost!"

 

Carl Zuckmayer: Des Teufels General.

 

Quote

By compassion I mean being given the benefit of the doubt, you know,

 

The benefit of the doubt is a basic principle in german (and western) criminal justice, you want it to be abolished? Then your "standards set by the indigenous population of Europe" are not compatible with the law of the land – that makes you one of them, one of those that don't accept the laws of their host country. 

 

6 hours ago, sr5dnptylno said:

Is there a reason the mods continue to allow the user above to abuse other members with personal attacks and insults? I have reported and I'm sure many others have as well. Just look at this (ab)user's reputation and read ANY of it's posts to see for yourself.

 

You feel offended by any opinion that is not yours and that doesn't fit into the 'the muslims are our misfortune'-drumbeat, nothing new there. I'm also sure that "many others" slured me by falsely reporting  me – since the orchestrated serial negging is no longer an option and you and your likes can't ruin ones reputation any longer. Keep on upvoting your friends and political allies to pretend approval!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, someonesdaughter said:

 

ROTFL - "the indigenous population of Europe". What standards are that, the ones of the sami? Then why did you immigrate to a country that is historically the opposite of indigenous population? Let's revive some education and quote General Harass:

 

"Und jetzt stellen Sie sich doch mal Ihre Ahnenreihe vor – seit Christi Geburt.

 

Da war ein römischer Feldhauptmann, ein schwarzer Kerl, braun wie ne reife Olive, der hat einem blonden Mädchen Latein beigebracht.

 

Und dann kam ein jüdischer Gewürzhändler in die Familie, das war ein ernster Mensch, der ist noch vor der Heirat Christ geworden und hat die katholische Haustradition begründet.

 

Und dann kam ein griechischer Arzt dazu, oder ein keltischer Legionär, ein Graubündner Landsknecht, ein schwedischer Reiter, ein Soldat Napoleons, ein desertierter Kosak, ein Schwarzwälder Flözer, ein wandernder Müllerbursch vom Elsaß, ein dicker Schiffer aus Holland, ein Magyar, ein Pandur, ein Offizier aus Wien, ein französischer Schauspieler, ein böhmischer Musikant – das hat alles am Rhein gelebt, gerauft, gesoffen und gesungen und Kinder gezeugt – und – und der Goethe, der kam aus demselben Topf, und der Beethoven und der Gutenberg, und der Matthias Grünewald, und – ach was, schau im Lexikon nach.

 

Es waren die Besten, mein Lieber! Die Besten der Welt! Und warum?

 

Weil sich die Völker dort vermischt haben. Vermischt – wie die Wasser aus Quellen und Bächen und Flüssen, damit sie zu einem großen, lebendigen Strom zusammenrinnen.

 

Vom Rhein – das heißt: vom Abendland. Das ist natürlicher Adel. Das ist Rasse. Seien Sie stolz darauf, Hartmann – und hängen Sie die Papiere Ihrer Großmutter in den Abtritt. Prost!"

 

Carl Zuckmayer: Des Teufels General.

 

 

The benefit of the doubt is a basic principle in german (and western) criminal justice, you want it to be abolished? Then your "standards set by the indigenous population of Europe" are not compatible with the law of the land – that makes you one of them, one of those that don't accept the laws of their host country. 

 

 

You feel offended by any opinion that is not yours and that doesn't fit into the 'the muslims are our misfortune'-drumbeat, nothing new there. I'm also sure that "many others" slured me by falsely reporting  me – since the orchestrated serial negging is no longer an option and you and your likes can't ruin ones reputation any longer. Keep on upvoting your friends and political allies to pretend approval!

Nice quote, so lets see:

 

Roman, Greek, Celt, Swede, assumed frenchman (Soldier of Napoleon), Cossack (Ukrainian or Russian), Flözer, Alsace, Dutch, Magyer (Hungarian) and a Pandur (Hungarian or Croat). No, couldn't see any reference to Arabs or Africans in there, They are all parts of modern Europe.

 

Being a Brit, I have actually immigrated to a country that is similar. Britain has been invaded by the Romans, Scandinavians, Germans, French and is now home to a lot of other nationalities and cultures. After the Romans came the Anglo Saxons, well guess what, they came from Saxon, North Germany, Hey I could be German! So I have immigrated to a like country. So, why are so many from Africans and Arabs trying to immigrate to a continent that is so different to their own culture, full of infidels, disrespectful to their cultures and religions?

 

Think you got yourself a bit confused with your next point. I have already said that I accept the laws of the host country. As far as I am aware, Sharia law and other non German laws are not accepted here.

 

You are brilliant, you know what offends me, fantastic , to know people you've never met is a a great skill that can be harnessed for the benefit of others. Suggest you remove that chip, or is it a forest off your shoulder. No one really gives a shit if they're Muslim or not, they are more concerned about the security and safety of their families and friends. Oh and you forgot to mention the non muslim Africans that are also committing crimes and are here without really a just cause. Ah, but they're not Muslim, are they?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, French bean said:

Nice quote, so lets see:

 

Roman, Greek, Celt, Swede, assumed frenchman (Soldier of Napoleon), Cossack (Ukrainian or Russian), Flözer, Alsace, Dutch, Magyer (Hungarian) and a Pandur (Hungarian or Croat). No, couldn't see any reference to Arabs or Africans in there, They are all parts of modern Europe.

 

And none of them exist as a "indigenous people" – the only indigenous people in Europe are the Sami in Northern Scandinavia and russia. Everything else is a mixed gen-pool far from indigeneity. Are you a fan of Bloc identitaire and their ahistorical inventions?

 

Quote

 

Being a Brit, I have actually immigrated to a country that is similar. Britain has been invaded by the Romans, Scandinavians, Germans, French and is now home to a lot of other nationalities and cultures. After the Romans came the Anglo Saxons, well guess what, they came from Saxon, North Germany,

 

Haha, that's funny! :)

 

The "Anglo Saxons" consisted of Anglos and Saxons (you could have known that because of their name) and Cherusci and Cimbri and Jutes and Frisians and Lower Franconians, they were a "Sammelvolk", a mixture a different people – (as the Saxons were too btw, they were a melting pot made of chauci, angrivarii and cheruskian tribes) – 

and after the "Anglo Saxons" invaded Britain in the 5th century they extinguished the roman culture by the 6th century completely – the Romans got assimilated. For the Romans the Anglo Saxons were nothing else than violent invaders "full of infidels, disrespectful to their cultures and religions".

 

Quote

 

 

Hey I could be German!

 

You are as much a genetical cocktail as nearly anybody is. 

 

Quote

 

So I have immigrated to a like country.

 

You came from country without any indigenous people and migrated to a country without any indigenous people – yet you phantasize about some obscure "standards set by the indigenous population of Europe". 

 

Quote

So, why are so many from Africans and Arabs trying to immigrate to a continent that is so different to their own culture, full of infidels, disrespectful to their cultures and religions?

 

As a migrant you should know why people migrate – some migrate because of family reasons, others because of their Abenteuerlust, some have to flee from war, hunger and, of course, poverty. Why did you leave Britain? 

 

Quote

 

Think you got yourself a bit confused with your next point. I have already said that I accept the laws of the host country. As far as I am aware, Sharia law and other non German laws are not accepted here.

 

So what? Are you a Sharia fan? Sharia law is as much accepted as is the denial of the benefit of the doubt. 

 

Quote

 

You are brilliant, you know what offends me, fantastic ,

 

Are you sr5dnptylno too? Is French bean your second account then? Or are you just confused?

 

Quote

to know people you've never met is a a great skill that can be harnessed for the benefit of others. Suggest you remove that chip, or is it a forest off your shoulder. No one really gives a shit if they're Muslim or not,

 

We've seen that kind of "shit" in this thread already:

 

"The issue is the same: young men from muslim countries who don't have any respect for laws."

 

It's too late for your smokescreen.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, French bean said:

It's 'cos I'm white Brit, innit?

 

nuff said.

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've based it on Ali G for those not from the UK. I'm saying that someonesdaughter just argues prolifically against anyone who doesn't fall into the all Muslims are victims mould and by default is actually proving to be as racist as many white people are supposed to be. Whilst Someonesdaughter has every right to stand up and argue for a point of view, to argue black is white just because it doesn't fit a certain perception is actually committing the same error as other posters are being accused of by the same.

 

My fault, I is White and Anglo mongrel and don't feel the need to apologise for who I am, where I come from or the views I hold.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway, back to the topic. The Scumbag needs to be deported and held in a prison in Morrocco. We are too soft sometimes.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now