Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church

166 posts in this topic

Teenage migrant 'raped and strangled 90-year-old German woman as she left church after he demanded money from her and she said she didn't have any'

A 90-year-old woman was dragged into a courtyard and violently raped by a migrant teenager after he asked for money in a church, a court has heard.
The attacker then stole the key to her home and wrote down her address.
A Spanish-Moroccan migrant, aged 19, is accused of rape, bodily harm and theft following the attack on October 2 in Dusseldorf.Prosecutors claim he confronted her in St Lambertus Church and shouted 'money, money!' at her.

When the elderly woman said she did not have any money to give him, he dragged her outside and carried out the horrific attack before strangling her and pulling her hair. He also stole the key to her home, but there is no evidence that he later broke in.

Police say they traced the man through DNA evidence, as a sample was on record following a robbery in May last year, RP reports.He could face 15 years behind bars if convicted.

The woman needed hospital treatment following the horror attack. 

The twat needs to be sent back and reported for theft... 

They will hopefully chop his fingers off for that..

Rape/Assault... sadly, in his home country, they couldnt care any less!

Simply disgusting. Are there no limits to the depravity.
Everyday there are new reports which appear to be increasing in frequency and with more violence.
Is this what we have to expect and accept for the future? When are the authorities going to take these migrants crimes and attacks seriously???

This report seems to have gone under the radar showing the number of violent crime rates caused by the migrants in two states has nearly doubled.

“Refugees really entered onto the crime scene last year,” said Baden-Württemberg State Criminal Police Office (LKA) president Ralf Michelfelder.

“We are very worried about the rise in violence by asylum seekers,” the police official added. The comments come following the release of figures which reveal a 95.5 per cent spike in the number of physical attacks carried out by asylum seekers and migrants.

This group of migrants are also heavily represented among people caught for theft and drug offences, according to this year’s statistics. But “they can now be found as suspects of crimes in almost every field”, according to the police official.

Of a total of 251,000 criminal suspects across the state in 2016, 107,417 were foreign, with 25,379 of these being asylum seekers and refugees. Syria was the most frequently seen country of origin in the latter category, followed by Gambia, and then Afghanistan.

In Bavaria, the number of crimes committed by immigrants rose 57.8 per cent from the previous year, a development which the state’s Interior Minister Joachim Herrmann described as “worrying”.

The increase in crime in Bavaria in 2016 is mainly due to foreign suspects, especially immigrants,” the minister said. There had been a 3.3 per cent overall rise in the number of crimes statewide (the figure adjusted to remove offences like illegal immigration).

The number of homicides in Bavaria increased by 15 per cent in 2016, while violent crimes carried out by asylum seekers rose by 93 per cent to 3,495 cases.

Of thefts which occurred across the German state, 42.8 per cent of suspects were of foreign origin — an almost 1 per cent rise from the previous year.

Earlier this year, the Berlin Senate launched a formal inquiry to find out why migrants are overrepresented in the city’s police crime reports compared to Germans.

According to Germany’s Federal Police, the influx of newcomers from the third world since Europe’s migrant crisis directly led to an increase in crime within their jurisdiction.

20 minutes ago, sr5dnptylno said:

Earlier this year, the Berlin Senate launched a formal inquiry to find out why migrants are overrepresented in the city’s police crime reports compared to Germans.

According to Germany’s Federal Police, the influx of newcomers from the third world since Europe’s migrant crisis directly led to an increase in crime within their jurisdiction.

These two links go to Breitbart.

Just saying.

The crimes are, of course, indefensible and awful.

11 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

These two links go to Breitbart.

Yes, but they refer to links to these German articles: http://www.maz-online.de/Home/Polizei/Zuwanderer-oefter-als-Verdaechtige-in-Polizei-Statistik and https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article159236011/Die-alarmierenden-Zahlen-im-Jahresbericht-der-Bundespolizei.html

Watch this video again, which I have posted before, and listen to the Hungarian woman interviewed. We were warned.

Thanks, bramble. I didn't see the video before. It was horrific.

I would've turned away from the train station at first sight.

Yes, we were warned and we were warning. A lot of good that did.

1 hour ago, bramble said:

listen to the Hungarian woman interviewed.

Unfortunately, I couldn´t understand one word.

Just now, jeba said:

Unfortunately, I couldn´t understand one word.

But you could read the English subtitles? 

3 minutes ago, bramble said:

But you could read the English subtitles? 

No, there weren´t any

9 minutes ago, jeba said:

No, there weren´t any

The video I posted had English subtitles.

It's so sick it could almost be seen as fake news if it were not for the fact that it had happened before. So when are people actually going to openly demonstrate about this type of behaviour because tut-tutting on social media isn't really putting pressure on the government to get a grip.

1 hour ago, French bean said:

So when are people actually going to openly demonstrate about this type of behaviour because tut-tutting on social media isn't really putting pressure on the government to get a grip.

@French beanI hear you, but as a non-voting 3rd state migrant...there are/were not many options available to change the system other than bitch-n-moan. Like other veteran TT's here who instantly saw and recognized the danger back in 2015 (look at our posts) who raised the alarm that the migrant flood was unsustainable and a foolish decision which would deeply harm Germany and European security for years to come. Like a voice in the wilderness we were and continue to be shouted down, compared to Nazis by the equally militant antifa elements here on TT and Germany who promoted "wir schaffen das"  and exacerbated the disaster even as the now daily attacks unfolded.

My posts were mundane  before our hard won european security and well-being were wontonly thrown away in the liberal mad dash to play Mother Theresa to a horde of mostly sex starved fake migrant males.

Headlines like these are the result, the new norm which have been forced upon us.

1 hour ago, sr5dnptylno said:

@French beanI hear you, but as a non-voting 3rd state migrant...there are/were not many options available to change the system other than bitch-n-moan. Like other veteran TT's here who instantly saw and recognized the danger back in 2015 (look at our posts) who raised the alarm that the migrant flood was unsustainable and a foolish decision which would deeply harm Germany and European security for years to come. Like a voice in the wilderness we were and continue to be shouted down, compared to Nazis by the equally militant antifa elements here on TT and Germany who promoted "wir schaffen das"  and exacerbated the disaster even as the now daily attacks unfolded.

My posts were mundane  before our hard won european security and well-being were wontonly thrown away in the liberal mad dash to play Mother Theresa to a horde of mostly sex starved fake migrant males.

Headlines like these are the result, the new norm which have been forced upon us.

The fear I experienced watching them has taken its toll on me. Luckily the nearby paradome is closing in three weeks.

@sr5dnptylno,

I know we have very little influence because we are immigrants as well, but the locals are also disgusted by these crimes and yet they will not stand up and be counted. I believe some of this inaction comes from not wanting to be associated with AfD or Pegida but it is their country that is being undermined. It is their lives that are being altered and the biggest insult is that it is them that are having to pay for it through their taxation and possibly Insurance. (Increased criminal damage that has to be paid for as well as increased health care costs for a large group that are not actually contributing anything). I believe things will come to a head one day, especially with the way Erdogan is whipping up anti German sentiment in Germany as well as Turkey. It may come in the General Election or later but it will come.

4 hours ago, bramble said:

The video I posted had English subtitles.

Now, when I watched it on my tablet I could see them. But not on my laptop. Weird.

5 hours ago, klubbnika said:

I am not denying the problem but this particular video is a bit shady, imo.

Nowadays one can stage anything.

The woman is hardly Hungarian, she seems to speak Ukrainian or some other Eastern Slavic language.

Her objections seem to be strange too - like eg. "they were filthy, they did not speak any European language... etc".

Just what exactly did she expect from the refugees that came from outside Europe?

Just weird. We all know there is a problem but one doesn't have to invent stuff to support it.

No idea if the video is fake, and it's certainly not my intention of circulating anything shady. But it was circulating around the same time the chaos of Budapest main station was happening and being reported on all over the international news. At that time we were only hearing about the Willkommenskultur and how we were all going to schaffen das. Hardly any bad news referring to refugees at all. And then a few months later New Years Eve in Cologne happened and lots more. Those words of that woman - Hungarian or not, fake or not - were prophetic. How could she invent something nobody at that time could know was going to happen in a few months time in Cologne and elsewhere?