Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Bavaria on edge

55 posts in this topic

Right then,

I had a phone call this afternoon from a parent and rushed to the school. Expecting a few police, I never expected about 70 police cars, three helicopters hovering over the school and to cap it all, the German SAS (Sondereinsatzkommando) in police vans. 

it is now all over the German/Bayern news. Here is the Twitter feed:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/holzkirchen

All are safe now. My daughter is shaken but not stirred.

Not sure if this is the right place to post but yesterday a device was sent to schauble from Greece and today an explosive letter sent to the IMF in France. Very dangerous times.

Yeah I saw that on Zero Hedge. 

I feel sorry for the Germans as they do not deserve this stress. It is not their country (it's mine) which is causing all these problems at the moment.

Could I have the abridged version of what exactly actually happened, please?

Feeling lazy and it's time to start watching March Madness.

2 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

A false alert in a Bavarian school, police suspect technical failure. No fire, no shots, no one hurt, no involvement of muslims etc. Will be forgotten tomorrow. 

3 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I smell 145 StGB.

Conspiracy theory: it's AfD election campaign starting. Hysterical parents will now vote for AfD, if the police catches the caller, it will be 4 letter fine which is much less than advertising anyway.

11 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

Conspiracy theory: it's AfD election campaign starting. Hysterical parents will now vote for AfD, if the police catches the caller, it will be 4 letter fine which is much less than advertising anyway.

Can we have one thread where you do not go ranting away ? It is getting a bit tedious. 

18 minutes ago, fraufruit said:

I thought so, daughter. Much ado about nothing.

Thanks

Unless your child had to go through it. Happy it wasn't anything real but it must have been hard on Jeremy when he wasn't sure.

10 minutes ago, programdirector said:

Unless your child had to go through it. Happy it wasn't anything real but it must have been hard on Jeremy when he wasn't sure.

Thank you programmdirector. 

My son gave me news of a possible Amoklauf and i drove to school terrified with my heart in my mouth. Absolutely every entrance to school was blocked off, I've never seen so many flashing lights, then the commandos turned up. my daughter ran crying to me.

So no not a typical day,.

29 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Can we have one thread where you do not go ranting away ? It is getting a bit tedious. 

I think, not. Because, guess what, I am also afraid that Amoklauf happens. And I am not afraid of the gun shooter: if I am to be shot, theory of probability will decide if I die (or God if you believe in Them). I am afraid to get stuck in the middle of hysterical panicking crowd and that this crowd will run over my body, and I will die as a result (no, not a fantasy scenario, this happened to people I know).

That's why in every single thread with hysteria propaganda I will remind how dangerous it is.

7 minutes ago, yourkeau said:

I am afraid to get stuck in the middle of hysterical panicking crowd and that this crowd will run over my body, and I will die as a result (no, not a fantasy scenario, this happened to people I know).

So that is the reason for your hysterical behaviour? Stop making a mockery of this website. 

2 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

Stop making a mockery of this website. 

ketttle.jpg

3 minutes ago, RenegadeFurther said:

So that is the reason for your hysterical behaviour? Stop making a mockery of this website. 

If that was written by PandaMunich or 2B_or_not_2B, I would agree. But you are being hypocritical, although I admire that you now understand the danger of hysterical reaction.

1 hour ago, SpiderPig said:

ketttle.jpg

Thanks for installing my satellite and the amazing service with getting me TV anywhere i am. However this is just lame.

1 hour ago, Eupathic Impulse said:

It's very strange to watch RF hysterically harass yourkeau for hysteria,

Why have you come on this thread just to mock me ? Is that your definition of strange ?