Politics Gen XYZ

4,812 posts in this topic

That's an odd thing to mock. I happen to be a big fan of social justice. I think all people should be the beneficiaries of justice and all people should strive to behave in a just way. Meh, well, I guess you don't feel the same way.

Justice is for all. The system does not need any "beneficiary". Justice with a prefix is not justice anymore. :)

"Social" is not a prefix. It is an adjective. Like administrative justice, legal justice, criminal justice, civil justice and SOCIAL justice. These are different justices under one big umbrella of justice generically.

What part of the world social do you not understand? Did you just miss Plato, Aristotle, and Socrates in school? Or are you just playing dumb?

Remember the times when liberals had problems trusting the mainstream media? Now they welcome it with open arms...The ultimate truth. :D

Edit: please excuse the "it's" in the last block. Surely a lot of people are not that strong in English.

Creating-stories-nowadays.jpg

For those who missed it, since no mainstream media likes charity work by Trump. ;)

19 hours ago, Erdmann said:

For those who missed it, since no mainstream media likes charity work by Trump. ;)

And how does that compare to the amount he's cut from their budget?

"In order for the president to make up for his proposed $1.6 billion budget cuts to the Interior Department, which will almost certainly hinder the everyday “maintenance of national parks and historic sites,” he would need to donate roughly his next 20,425 paychecks, which would mean he would need to reside in the Oval Office for the next 5,100 years or so."

President's cuts to Interior: $1.5 billion 
President's check to Park Service: $77K 
Park Ranger's face: Priceless

C8kL8cjUQAEgoGh.jpg

Hmm, I didn't know that Trump was trying to compensate for the cuts by donating his salary. Good to know the Democrats think that way. ;)

Anyways, his next quarter will go to some other department.