Politics Gen XYZ

4,980 posts in this topic

That Chomsky is singlehandedly proving Horseshoe Theory without a hint of self-awareness is the surprise. That he is really a white, male authoritarian is no surprise.

Your first sentence- kind of agree with you - although he has been anti-war for longer than you and I have been alive. He has been aware of the dangers of nuclear war for ever- quite rightly.  He has credibility on that. Your second sentence- no surprise you wrote that!!

If I wrote here " Thatcher was a white, FEMALE authoritarian ", you would come down on me like a ton of bricks, wouldn't you?😂

4 hours ago, fraufruit said:

Erm...he is not a statesman. He is a big, fat nobody.

When I wrote on here about obesity in the world about three years ago, were you not one of those who attacked me that week? I wasn't fat-shaming. I was genuinely horrified about the state of Cretan kids and teenagers in a land with its famed, healthy Cretan/ Mediterranean diet. And here you are saying a man with his intellectual achievements and stature is simply a big, fat nobody!🤭

5 hours ago, snowingagain said:

Surprised people surprised tbh.

Nailed it!

11 minutes ago, john g. said:

When I wrote on here about obesity in the world about three years ago, were you not one of those who attacked me that week? I wasn't fat-shaming. I was genuinely horrified about the state of Cretan kids and teenagers in a land with its famed, healthy Cretan/ Mediterranean diet. And here you are saying a man with his intellectual achievements and stature is simply a big, fat nobody!🤭

I was referring to Trump. Americans often say big, fat fill-in-the-blank without referring to obesity.

Never heard of a big, fat nothing sandwich?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-61280587

The UK government has sent a minister to the British Virgin Islands after an inquiry called for a return of UK rule.

In a turbulent week for the overseas territory, its leader Andrew Fahie was arrested in the US for alleged drug trafficking and money laundering.

After his arrest, a report led by a British judge was released recommending direct rule be imposed from London due to corruption concerns.

Oh! the irony...:lol:

On 4/17/2022, 11:39:18, Wulfrun said:

atrocious.jpg.fb4142989d04667df4a8bb5ffe

On 4/24/2022, 11:05:33, Wulfrun said:

626512b5457f3_borisandchain.jpg.160334d4

Boris and chain

You are on fire.

You should keep posting this and not worry so much about correcting grammar.